Been planning one all morning, think I'm settled on this. What do you reckon?
- Bebe looks to have the second best mix of pace/strength/all round ability (best was Embolo but forget trying to get him in a decent team)
- Wingers have great dribbling, good shooting, and both 4*/4*
- Midfielders all have good short pass, and Camacho looks one of the best non-rare CDMs
- Hybrided in a decent centre back pairing since the La Liga options weren't great
- Would prefer better defending on the full backs but options are limited. At least Layun will track back.