My Fifa 16 Ultimate Team! & yours?

13456714
Dave_23
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2015
Hi guys, found out web app is out already from my mate last night.

I have been playing FUT since 2013 so I was given 4 packs to open, only couple were alright, other 2 was bronze, so pretty much I retained 5 players from pack and quick sold the rest. Also you get free coins for logging in every day.

Have a look at how my team looks like, usually If I get a few players from same league, I try and build my team around it, this year it's Serie A, last year was Bundesliga and the year before was BPL.

hZYP0b6.jpg
C698P4s.jpg


What does your team look like?

Cheers :)
Post edited by Dave_23 on

Comments

  • GWzIMJF.jpg

    So far :smile:
  • Dave_23
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    KSK Demise wrote: »
    GWzIMJF.jpg

    So far :smile:

    Looks good to me, I wouldn't mind Gervinho and Keita on the wings, I had them last year, once I start playing and earn coins, will buy them.

    Who's that Juventus midfielder you got?

    Also Rossi was 82 Ovr last year, he's only 28 dunno why they gave him only 80 :o

    read your comments on other thread, how do you still have 12k to play with, the team I got was built with 5k, that's all I got :/
  • JC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    :)

    245a1c4f423d1667b77d3035484429cf.png
  • Dave_23
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get the Fifa 16 companion app on your phone and log-in to get 2500 coins!!! free >:)

    3v11FC3.jpg?1
  • Daddy
    5575 posts Big Money Move
    Dave_23 wrote: »
    Get the Fifa 16 companion app on your phone and log-in to get 2500 coins!!! free >:)

    3v11FC3.jpg?1

    You got 2500 coins as your daily gift , I got a paltry bronze pack.
  • Dave_23
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    Daddy wrote: »
    Dave_23 wrote: »
    Get the Fifa 16 companion app on your phone and log-in to get 2500 coins!!! free >:)

    3v11FC3.jpg?1

    You got 2500 coins as your daily gift , I got a paltry bronze pack.

    not bad I guess, could use for bronze tournaments. Hope we get something better tomorrow!

    Have you updated your team since you posted yesterday??

    I've almost finished my 2500 coins and sold couple of players off the initially given packs which gave me close to 1000 coins. Trying to buy Rodrigo palacio, he's good but expensive for current budget
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    My draft for single player :)))

    12033328_10153634280221228_1648060280_n.jpg?oh=c80551c9347160ad39b76f511217fdf4&oe=55FCE345&__gda__=1442653224_72292d6129258b57f9bbc1045b704b5d
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    cddbe6c8f69043801e3e205751a42ff9.png
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    cddbe6c8f69043801e3e205751a42ff9.png

    Benzema sux
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    cddbe6c8f69043801e3e205751a42ff9.png

    unlucky :D :D benzema as ur best xD

    game?
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    k
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    cddbe6c8f69043801e3e205751a42ff9.png

    How much FP spent till now?
  • CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    vZ52qsa.png
  • Keiranmacd
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    I always start UT with the Brazilians in this formation. This year will be epic with the Brazilian teams being added back in :)

    rDafavE.png
  • DrSahl
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dave_23 wrote: »
    Hi guys, found out web app is out already from my mate last night.

    I have been playing FUT since 2013 so I was given 4 packs to open, only couple were alright, other 2 was bronze, so pretty much I retained 5 players from pack and quick sold the rest. Also you get free coins for logging in every day.

    Have a look at how my team looks like, usually If I get a few players from same league, I try and build my team around it, this year it's Serie A, last year was Bundesliga and the year before was BPL.

    hZYP0b6.jpg
    C698P4s.jpg


    What does your team look like?

    Cheers :)


    Looks great for a starter team, its much about pack and trading luck

    But Serie A = great value for your coins will show below
    .
  • DrSahl
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Open loyalty packs etc, sell BBVA players for huge amounts and then buy "cheap serie A players"

    dy3odx.jpg

    I think I am done trading soon, I hope to get Miranda cheap and then I don't wanna bother anymore with trading before release tbh
  • Hrh1995
    1148 posts Professional
    2zkPtIS.jpg
  • Dave_23
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DrSahl wrote: »
    Dave_23 wrote: »
    Hi guys, found out web app is out already from my mate last night.

    I have been playing FUT since 2013 so I was given 4 packs to open, only couple were alright, other 2 was bronze, so pretty much I retained 5 players from pack and quick sold the rest. Also you get free coins for logging in every day.

    Have a look at how my team looks like, usually If I get a few players from same league, I try and build my team around it, this year it's Serie A, last year was Bundesliga and the year before was BPL.

    hZYP0b6.jpg
    C698P4s.jpg


    What does your team look like?

    Cheers :)


    Looks great for a starter team, its much about pack and trading luck

    But Serie A = great value for your coins will show below
    .

    bro really good quality serie a team, you have done very well.

    But are you happy with Higuain and Mandzukic, they both are slow strikers
  • Dave_23
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    2zkPtIS.jpg

    Looks good, how much coins did you spend to build a Süper Lig team?
  • Carlo
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    c1ed8ff3030aca0866970209cd933259.png
  • InGameStatsFreak
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Are you guys on a different web app then i am LOL
    How the ...did you guys get those teams :0 , talking about those rare player teams like one pound fish and such ,with players beeng so expensive and packs beeing so ...

    Trading ??? everything price fixed , never a bargain, nowhere to be found , im on the web app day and night , can't make more then 200 coins profit on a player.

    So i spend 20 euro (i hate it,never want to but you got to kind of )...still got a team of non rare players , well 3 teams okey.

  • InGameStatsFreak
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    DrSahl wrote: »
    Open loyalty packs etc, sell BBVA players for huge amounts and then buy "cheap serie A players"

    dy3odx.jpg

    I think I am done trading soon, I hope to get Miranda cheap and then I don't wanna bother anymore with trading before release tbh

    Cheap ...hahaha who did you get in your starter packs ????

    i have 3 accounts (360,one, pc) nothing above 81 rare GK

  • Orison
    49534 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Are you guys on a different web app then i am LOL
    How the ...did you guys get those teams :0 , talking about those rare player teams like one pound fish and such ,with players beeng so expensive and packs beeing so ...

    Trading ??? everything price fixed , never a bargain, nowhere to be found , im on the web app day and night , can't make more then 200 coins profit on a player.

    So i spend 20 euro (i hate it,never want to but you got to kind of )...still got a team of non rare players , well 3 teams okey.
    1. Spend nearly 20k fifa points
    2. Then get lucky and get Vidal for 11k (for example)
    3. Watch how you suddenly have 400k like @On3PoundFish

    I didn´t buy Fifa Points and I still have around 50k, so it´s possible without spending anything to get a team of rare players :)
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Are you guys on a different web app then i am LOL
    How the ...did you guys get those teams :0 , talking about those rare player teams like one pound fish and such ,with players beeng so expensive and packs beeing so ...

    Trading ??? everything price fixed , never a bargain, nowhere to be found , im on the web app day and night , can't make more then 200 coins profit on a player.

    So i spend 20 euro (i hate it,never want to but you got to kind of )...still got a team of non rare players , well 3 teams okey.
    1. Spend nearly 20k fifa points
    2. Then get lucky and get Vidal for 11k (for example)
    3. Watch how you suddenly have 400k like @On3PoundFish

    I didn´t buy Fifa Points and I still have around 50k, so it´s possible without spending anything to get a team of rare players :)

    800k
  • InGameStatsFreak
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dave_23 wrote: »
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    2zkPtIS.jpg

    Looks good, how much coins did you spend to build a Süper Lig team?

    So wanted to build this team , was gonna be my starter , then could not affort , nanai beeing 10 k and such ..mmm
  • Orison
    49534 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Orison wrote: »
    Are you guys on a different web app then i am LOL
    How the ...did you guys get those teams :0 , talking about those rare player teams like one pound fish and such ,with players beeng so expensive and packs beeing so ...

    Trading ??? everything price fixed , never a bargain, nowhere to be found , im on the web app day and night , can't make more then 200 coins profit on a player.

    So i spend 20 euro (i hate it,never want to but you got to kind of )...still got a team of non rare players , well 3 teams okey.
    1. Spend nearly 20k fifa points
    2. Then get lucky and get Vidal for 11k (for example)
    3. Watch how you suddenly have 400k like @On3PoundFish

    I didn´t buy Fifa Points and I still have around 50k, so it´s possible without spending anything to get a team of rare players :)

    800k
    400k, because you help me out with a little donation :D
  • InGameStatsFreak
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    20k fifapoints ? thats 200 euro right !
  • Orison
    49534 posts FIFA Cover Star
    20k fifapoints ? thats 200 euro right !
    Nah, maybe around 100€ when you buy them for Fifa 15 on some sites
  • InGameStatsFreak
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    what i though they only worked on fifa 15 ? so you can transfer them ? on a website is was to buy fifa 16 they had 2200 fp for 10 euro but it sayd only workes with fifa 15

    So how does it work , i buy those points iget a code and activate them where , on fifa 15 or the webapp , and if i activate them on fifa 15 do i have to transfer them or do they show up automaticly in the web app
  • Orison
    49534 posts FIFA Cover Star
    what i though they only worked on fifa 15 ? so you can transfer them ? on a website is was to buy fifa 16 they had 2200 fp for 10 euro but it sayd only workes with fifa 15
    How about not buying them and not wasting your money? :joy:
Sign In or Register to comment.