Ea access question ?...

RascalinHere7
2062 posts Fans' Favourite
What subscription must we get to play the early release ? 12 month or is 1 month ok ??

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    34306 posts National Team Captain
    1 month is fine.. as long as you have an active EA Access account over the next few days...you'll have access to the early release
  • RascalinHere7
    Oh nice ... thanks for the quick reply :) ... Any special benefits for Getting the 12 ?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Oh nice ... thanks for the quick reply :) ... Any special benefits for Getting the 12 ?

honestly I got the year, because I think the value is pretty good, 10% discount on FIFA points I know I'll be buying through out the year, especially TOTY and TOTS, plus being able to have access to full EA games in the Vault at anytime is nice, I'll prolly get Madden in a couple months when it get's to the fault, and their might even be some stuff for battlefront at discounts or something when it comes out. I'm not sweating over 30$ a year, I think it's worth it IMO
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    guess it ultimately depends on how many FIFA points you buy, and/or how many EA games you play/would like to play
  • RascalinHere7
    guess it ultimately depends on how many FIFA points you buy, and/or how many EA games you play/would like to play

Yeah I get it thanks a lot @XxRichiexRichxX ... I forgot about the % discount too on FIFA points... I didn't get last year cause the 6 hour early release was a horrible offer , even 10 hours is meh but I'll take it.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Yeah I get it thanks a lot @XxRichiexRichxX ... I forgot about the % discount too on FIFA points... I didn't get last year cause the 6 hour early release was a horrible offer , even 10 hours is meh but I'll take it.

yeah I wish it would go back to the old ways where you got full access 3 days early, no limit though. or hell since it's a trial and you can get the full game without buying it with the trial... make the time limit the amount of days early. so 3 days, you get 3 days worth of play so.
  • Boabdust
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone think early release will come out tonight instead?