In my opinion I've always found players like Ronaldinho, Neymar, Ronaldo, Nani and Ibrahimovic as the most entertaining footballer to watch, people want to replicate what they do in real life and I have always tried to do this on Fifa as well. Everyone wants to score that awesome skill goal where you beat several opposition defenders and then rifle the shot past the keeper. Everyone wants to mug off their mates with impressive pieces of skill, nutmegging defenders left right and centre and then smashing a finish into the top corner. Both of these are things I've learnt how to do throughout my time playing Fifa, last year I felt skilling was very strong and was a competitive way to play FIFA and I feel its something that people want to know and learn about but there isn't a place where you can read, and interact with others, which is what I am trying to do with this kind of "guide"
This guide will consist of;
- Comprehensive explanations and examples of each and every skill in the game, the list of skills will be updated with clips and gameplay throughout the year.
- The Key skill combinations in the game, with clips and advantages added.
- 5* skiller reviews using a points system (to be explained further)
- Extensive footage of goals throughout my journey in Fifa 16
- Simple tips and tricks to aid in skilling in Fifa 16