Post Your Coin Total

Comments

• have 80k but since im not gonna buy the game on pc id like to trade for fifa 14 stuff if its allowed. (especially rare silver/bronze if)

928e85b7be780a54407cb41563ca064d.png

• Carlo
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    have 80k but since im not gonna buy the game on pc id like to trade for fifa 14 stuff if its allowed. (especially rare silver/bronze if)

You got a PM
    My coin total -> a34ea95ced063c3b7504cb148f1f41f1.png
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    have 80k but since im not gonna buy the game on pc id like to trade for fifa 14 stuff if its allowed. (especially rare silver/bronze if)

Trading between different games is not allowed because they can't see the difference between someone trading coins or selling/buying coins which puts both your accounts at high risk of getting banned.
  • my coin total, got some pretty good players in packs and a little bit of trading. uQS9ONE.png
  • Premier-Sky
    2882 posts Fans' Favourite
    hazardxfc wrote: »
    ^

Let's see who the best trader is (well, I guess whoever is stupid enough to buy Fifa Points will wreck this thread)

as mentioned in all the other forums the card weight so far seems to be terrible as e.a try to hoover up as much quick cash as possible before the game starts

if people go to work and decide to spend there money on a few points rather than a few pints and a packet of ciggies

why are they stupid

its called freedom of choice :)

If someone wants to buy a bottle of coke for £25 instead of just going for supermarket own brand 'cola' for £0.50, that's also freedom of choice. That doesn't mean that the £25 bottle of coke isn't ridiculously overpriced which would render anyone who buys it fairly stupid (or just insanely rich, with too much money and not enough to spend it on)

Not quite the same but you get my point
  • Orison
    55944 posts National Treasure
    ^

Let's see who the best trader is (well, I guess whoever is stupid enough to buy Fifa Points will wreck this thread)

as mentioned in all the other forums the card weight so far seems to be terrible as e.a try to hoover up as much quick cash as possible before the game starts

if people go to work and decide to spend there money on a few points rather than a few pints and a packet of ciggies

why are they stupid

If someone wants to buy a bottle of coke for £25 instead of just going for supermarket own brand 'cola' for £0.50, that's also freedom of choice. That doesn't mean that the £25 bottle of coke isn't ridiculously overpriced which would render anyone who buys it fairly stupid (or just insanely rich, with too much money and not enough to spend it on)

Buying fifa points is like paying 150,000€ for a luxurious Mercedes and then wondering why you get destroyed by a GTR in a race
  • leon1309
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    22k (+ half decent Brazil starter team with Balo and Jovetič on the bench)...trading only, no points bought and my pack luck in free packs was abysmal (best was 77 rated non rare Brazilian CB :/ )...i think i am done with trading for now (my game got removed from my list in origin when i was trying to predownload, so i need EA to adress this issue first, and then we will see what turns out)...
  • Premier-Sky
    2882 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    ^

why are they stupid

Buying fifa points is like paying 150,000€ for a luxurious Mercedes and then wondering why you get destroyed by a GTR in a race

When you pay 150,000 euros, at least you actually get the luxurious Mercedes. What do you get with fifa points? :joy:
  • CFCsjmishra
    8996 posts League Winner
    24252663ffe22de389b3ef06456156ad.png

progress
  • Idle
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    ^

why are they stupid

Didnt know that 80k was cheap
  • Orison
    ^

why are they stupid

You can get him for under 50k
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    ^

why are they stupid

You can get him for under 50k

still not even close to being cheap :')
  • LoboNobo
    6474 posts Big Money Move
    hS6IGAm.jpg?1
    Beat that
  • sargarth
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    hS6IGAm.jpg?1
    Beat that

lyMIgue.png

• Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    ThePixie86 wrote: »
    2jfbj4.png
    Photoshop:)
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    ThePixie86 wrote: »
    2jfbj4.png
    Photoshop:)

or something else lol
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    300 Euros spent? :) cg anyways.
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move

He is also a good player it seems was in top 10 of futnexus although it could be someone else, not sure.
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Daddy wrote: »

He is also a good player it seems was in top 10 of futnexus although it could be someone else, not sure.

no doubt hed be a good player tho :)
  • Who are you talking about?
  • Orison
    How much did you spend?
  • hazardxfc
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    regardless of whether fp are worth it or not if someone chooses to make teams with there own money doesn't make them stupid

if they can afford it then that's there choice

most people moaning about others getting fp is more than likely down to jealousy because they cant :*
  • Orison
    regardless of whether fp are worth it or not if someone chooses to make teams with there own money doesn't make them stupid

most people moaning about others getting fp is more than likely down to jealousy because they cant :*
    Because they can´t? That is a joke right? Even a 10-year old could spend 10€ on fp, but maybe he has a brain and realizes that it´s not worth it and that he could spend the money on more useful things or atleast things that make more fun.

Spending money on fp (yes, even if you have more than enough money) is just not useful, because for example if you buy alcohol, you could get drunk and have fun with it, but when you spend money on fp you are either angry when you don´t pull anything good although you spend 50 or 100€ or you are angry when you pull something good and then lose to a much worse team, because Fifa is such a random game :D

• othmanovn
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Because they can´t? That is a joke right? Even a 10-year old could spend 10€ on fp, but maybe he has a brain and realizes that it´s not worth it and that he could spend the money on more useful things or atleast things that make more fun.

Spending money on fp (yes, even if you have more than enough money) is just not useful, because for example if you buy alcohol, you could get drunk and have fun with it, but when you spend money on fp you are either angry when you don´t pull anything good although you spend 50 or 100€ or you are angry when you pull something good and then lose to a much worse team, because Fifa is such a random game :D

Your arguments make no sense. Some people dont have the time to trade and decide to buy FP to start of with a good team. Some people want to play with their ''ultimate team'' and instead grinding it by playing tournaments, seasons or trading they buy fifa points, because it simply is the quickest way to have a good start.

They enjoy the game and are willing to spend money on it. It may not be worth it for you, but it is worth it for them.

• Orison
    othmanovn wrote: »

Your arguments make no sense. Some people dont have the time to trade and decide to buy FP to start of with a good team. Some people want to play with their ''ultimate team'' and instead grinding it by playing tournaments, seasons or trading they buy fifa points, because it simply is the quickest way to have a good start.

They enjoy the game and are willing to spend money on it. It may not be worth it for you, but it is worth it for them.
    But those guys are the first who write paragraphs in this forum about how bad their high-rated team is feeling and that it´s so unfair that they give EA lots of money and still are hit by "momentum". I wouldn´t call that "enjoying the game"
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Comparing FP to Alcohol is really something. There is way more negative's to alcohol than not getting a reasonable player and having to settle for quick sell coins only.

There is people that open packs without massive expectations and don't get mad, they don't care about the money they spend and they don't come and complain either. The people that i've seen get mad over packs are either youtubers/streamers with children as their target audience or children themselves that expect to get CR every pack.
  • gbshow
    991 posts Professional
    STILL NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN BECAUSE EA ARE USELESS MONEY GRABBING *****