-| Liga BBVA Lounge |-

Comments

  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    D10S wrote: »
    @Ace

    di-1Q53.gif
    di-RTMM.gif
    di-02L9.gif
    di-IEAT.gif
    di-R1L2.gif
    di-3H54.gif
    di-BRN2.gif
    di-ZZ42.gif

    These were all early in the season. NONE of these were given as penalties. Barça ended up drawing and losing matches because of this, allowing Mehdrid to build up a 10-point lead in the league by January.

    It was only after Mehdrid had clinched the liga that Barça ended up getting penalties. I remember in the last three or four matches, Barça got 6 penalties. Funny how none of them were at times where it mattered.

    Do you want me to show you the Real Madrid side of the farce that was La Liga 2011-12?

    No point arguing against some of these people buddy
    Real Madrid will be caught red handed bribing a ref and they'll deny and bring up something else
  • D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    qXRhSKC.png
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ace wrote: »
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Dog wrote: »
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Screw every previous season, we are talking about this season. So far, Real has had may be 1 decision that didn't go in its favourite (a penalty call, big surprise) and game changing decisions go in its favour (opponents inside goal ruled offside, their offside goal ruled onside) it's also a known fact that majority of the Spanish refs are real Madrid fans and yeah I don't believe in conspiracy and **** either but there's no denying there's been a bias, so far.
    And is there anything else apart from the match yesterday you can mention? :D Except for a faulty penalty (that was given back for yesterday)

    And the calls yesterday really weren't that special as you make it out to be, they were both pretty much in line with the offside line and at Reals goal it was a pass out wide and not the cross for goal...

    Anything else apart from yesterdays match? Mate, there's a lot more.

    It was the pass out wide that led to the goal

    Anyways, so we can conclude the refs are ****, and as you intend to mean, they are **** and COINCIDENTALLY make ref mistakes that go in Madrid's favour 80% of the time
    Don't talk without proof. We have been denied 3 penalties this season and no ref could've seen if Isco was offside or not so please ****.

    They couldn't see if Isco was offside, alright, agreed, but then they could rule the opponents goal offside?
    Did you see where the ref was when the pass was made? Horribly positioned.

    Use your logic
    Suppose the ref didn't see it clearly. That doesn't give him the right to judge it as offside. Never. The decision should go towards the attacking team if in doubt
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Unreal that you lot are still arguing about that decision
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ace wrote: »
    D10S wrote: »
    @Ace

    di-1Q53.gif
    di-RTMM.gif
    di-02L9.gif
    di-IEAT.gif
    di-R1L2.gif
    di-3H54.gif
    di-BRN2.gif
    di-ZZ42.gif

    These were all early in the season. NONE of these were given as penalties. Barça ended up drawing and losing matches because of this, allowing Mehdrid to build up a 10-point lead in the league by January.

    It was only after Mehdrid had clinched the liga that Barça ended up getting penalties. I remember in the last three or four matches, Barça got 6 penalties. Funny how none of them were at times where it mattered.

    Do you want me to show you the Real Madrid side of the farce that was La Liga 2011-12?
    1st one isn't in the league
    3rd one isn't a pen
    4th one was given
    5th one you won 3-0 either way
    last one would've been given a pen if Messi had gone down on contact a la Ronaldo, Barca still won 0-1

    So you do admit 7 of them were penalties that weren't given. Yes or no?
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Dog wrote: »
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Screw every previous season, we are talking about this season. So far, Real has had may be 1 decision that didn't go in its favourite (a penalty call, big surprise) and game changing decisions go in its favour (opponents inside goal ruled offside, their offside goal ruled onside) it's also a known fact that majority of the Spanish refs are real Madrid fans and yeah I don't believe in conspiracy and **** either but there's no denying there's been a bias, so far.
    And is there anything else apart from the match yesterday you can mention? :D Except for a faulty penalty (that was given back for yesterday)

    And the calls yesterday really weren't that special as you make it out to be, they were both pretty much in line with the offside line and at Reals goal it was a pass out wide and not the cross for goal...

    Anything else apart from yesterdays match? Mate, there's a lot more.

    It was the pass out wide that led to the goal

    Anyways, so we can conclude the refs are ****, and as you intend to mean, they are **** and COINCIDENTALLY make ref mistakes that go in Madrid's favour 80% of the time
    Don't talk without proof. We have been denied 3 penalties this season and no ref could've seen if Isco was offside or not so please ****.

    They couldn't see if Isco was offside, alright, agreed, but then they could rule the opponents goal offside?
    Did you see where the ref was when the pass was made? Horribly positioned.

    Use your logic
    Suppose the ref didn't see it clearly. That doesn't give him the right to judge it as offside. Never. The decision should go towards the attacking team if in doubt
    Yet you are still fkin about about the denied goal :D
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Rm gains most profit in many ways, no ref is perfect anyway. This argue is pointless
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    D10S wrote: »
    @Ace

    di-1Q53.gif
    di-RTMM.gif
    di-02L9.gif
    di-IEAT.gif
    di-R1L2.gif
    di-3H54.gif
    di-BRN2.gif
    di-ZZ42.gif

    These were all early in the season. NONE of these were given as penalties. Barça ended up drawing and losing matches because of this, allowing Mehdrid to build up a 10-point lead in the league by January.

    It was only after Mehdrid had clinched the liga that Barça ended up getting penalties. I remember in the last three or four matches, Barça got 6 penalties. Funny how none of them were at times where it mattered.

    Do you want me to show you the Real Madrid side of the farce that was La Liga 2011-12?
    1st one isn't in the league
    3rd one isn't a pen
    4th one was given
    5th one you won 3-0 either way
    last one would've been given a pen if Messi had gone down on contact a la Ronaldo, Barca still won 0-1

    So you do admit 7 of them were penalties that weren't given. Yes or no?
    5, only 3 of them could've made a difference
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    When you have no argument
    Dog wrote: »
    Yet you are still fkin about about the denied goal :D
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    D10S wrote: »
    qXRhSKC.png

    please **** off with that **** man
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    When you have no argument
    Dog wrote: »
    Yet you are still fkin about about the denied goal :D
    The irony. Read again what you wrote. Calls should always be against the attackers favor if in doubt, that's exactly what happened at their denied goal which is really hard to judge :D


  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    There should be a separate "Hate on Real Madrid" thread tbh.
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dog wrote: »
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    When you have no argument
    Dog wrote: »
    Yet you are still fkin about about the denied goal :D
    The irony. Read again what you wrote. Calls should always be against the attackers favor if in doubt, that's exactly what happened at their denied goal which is really hard to judge :D


    On the line is ruled onside which means favoues go on attacking side. But okay, there were two hard decisions to judge. In one, the attacking team was favoured, in the other the defending team? Both favouring Real. You really have no argument, you say something for one decision which contradicts the other.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Now that we've got that out of the way we can focus on tonight's game maybe...
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Dog wrote: »
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    When you have no argument
    Dog wrote: »
    Yet you are still fkin about about the denied goal :D
    The irony. Read again what you wrote. Calls should always be against the attackers favor if in doubt, that's exactly what happened at their denied goal which is really hard to judge :D


    On the line is ruled onside which means favoues go on attacking side. But okay, there were two hard decisions to judge. In one, the attacking team was favoured, in the other the defending team? Both favouring Real. You really have no argument, you say something for one decision which contradicts the other.
    My view is that those decisions were completely random, it's your view that's contradicting mate.
  • SkylinePS
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    uno uno barcelonnnnnnaaa

    Big game tonight vs Levante, shouldnt be too difficult for those superstars.
  • RealM
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I think we should stop this pointless argument. Just PM each other if you want to continue it :lol:
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    RealM wrote: »
    Yeah I think we should stop this pointless argument. Just PM each other if you want to continue it :lol:
    Thread Owner - Worthy =]
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    TerStegen
    Alves Mascherano Bartra Adriano
    Rakitic Busquets Munir
    Messi Sandro Neymar

    Decent tbh. I was right with Munir in midfield at least. Only thing I don't like is Adriano on the left.
  • Kingy
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not sold on Munir yet, not convinced he will make it at Barca. Hopefully wrong though.
  • TripleHeat
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero
    What a odd front 5. No idea where anyone will play tbh
  • RealM
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    What a goal Mario just scored for Villarreal :O
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    Muir played in midfield a few times for Barça B last year. I'm not too worried about him there. Although it's not impossible that we try out the 4231 system considering which players Lucho is playing. It could be something like this:
    Rakitic - Busquets
    Munir - Messi - Neymar
    Sandro
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    Oliver wrote: »
    Muir played in midfield a few times for Barça B last year. I'm not too worried about him there. Although it's not impossible that we try out the 4231 system considering which players Lucho is playing. It could be something like this:
    Rakitic - Busquets
    Munir - Messi - Neymar
    Sandro

    That line up got confirmed
    Won't be able to watch the match :( college in 7 hours need to sleep
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    Just loved Wass's first time finish in the corner today, that's how you hit a ball first time, go check it if you haven't seen it
  • Interesting

    CPXejFFW8AAdZqd.jpg
  • D10S wrote: »
    qXRhSKC.png

    please **** off with that **** man

    Practice is called Malentins. Nothing wrong with this in my opinion. Its the structure of the game that causes a lack of motivation, so I dont see any problem trying to pay guys to try
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    You have lost me there, no idea what you're talking about, my point was I don't think things from 1971 need dragging up now
  • You have lost me there, no idea what you're talking about, my point was I don't think things from 1971 need dragging up now

    Oh it quoted your quote instead. I was trolling the Orginal poster :)
Sign In or Register to comment.