-| Liga BBVA Lounge |-

Comments

• Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Oliver wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    It's not a coincidence when the same thing happens repeatedly. It's the same thing that happened in the 11/12 season.
    Care to bring proof other than crying all day about the refs?
    There was a discussion going about the refs and I post my opinion and suddenly I'm crying about it? Grow up.
    And I have better things to do than to prove something for a kid that's too stubborn than to use his brain and think straight.
    Dog wrote: »
    ;)
    Watch the other leg and tell me how much we had the refs on our side.
    you bring up refs every fkin day
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    It's not a coincidence when the same thing happens repeatedly. It's the same thing that happened in the 11/12 season.
    There was a discussion going about the refs and I post my opinion and suddenly I'm crying about it? Grow up.
    And I have better things to do than to prove something for a kid that's too stubborn than to use his brain and think straight.
    ;)

I quickly looked through my posts the last five days and I can tell you that only one time did I bring up the refs, that was yesterday. 1/5 is hardly "every fkin day".
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    ;)

I quickly looked through my posts the last five days and I can tell you that only one time did I bring up the refs, that was yesterday. 1/5 is hardly "every fkin day".

Not sure that's the right example seeing as there were no league games in the last 5 days until, well, yesterday.
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    ;)

Not sure that's the right example seeing as there were no league games in the last 5 days until, well, yesterday.

He said every fkin day and I showed him wrong. What should I have done different?
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    Every time I'm in this thread.

GIF-Giraffe-eating-Popcorn.gif
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    ;)

He said every fkin day and I showed him wrong. What should I have done different?

I just think you took what he said too literally, he probably just meant that you complain about the refs very often, usually after every league game. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, just clarifying the situations.

In any case, I don't believe these conspiracy theories, I just think the refs in spain are just plain awful, and that these mistakes even out. It's like Barca have never enjoyed the help of the referees, and even if they never did, they still won 5 of the last 7 league titles, so it's not like RM really enjoyed them either.
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Screw every previous season, we are talking about this season. So far, Real has had may be 1 decision that didn't go in its favourite (a penalty call, big surprise) and game changing decisions go in its favour (opponents inside goal ruled offside, their offside goal ruled onside) it's also a known fact that majority of the Spanish refs are real Madrid fans and yeah I don't believe in conspiracy and **** either but there's no denying there's been a bias, so far.
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Screw every previous season, we are talking about this season. So far, Real has had may be 1 decision that didn't go in its favourite (a penalty call, big surprise) and game changing decisions go in its favour (opponents inside goal ruled offside, their offside goal ruled onside) it's also a known fact that majority of the Spanish refs are real Madrid fans and yeah I don't believe in conspiracy and **** either but there's no denying there's been a bias, so far.
    And is there anything else apart from the match yesterday you can mention? :D Except for a faulty penalty (that was given back for yesterday)

And the calls yesterday really weren't that special as you make it out to be, they were both pretty much in line with the offside line and at Reals goal it was a pass out wide and not the cross for goal...
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Lets conclude: The refs are awful
  • Aias87
    625 posts Sunday League Hero
    Celta :smiley: beating Sevilla, niiiice! Nolito is so darn good.
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    And is there anything else apart from the match yesterday you can mention? :D Except for a faulty penalty (that was given back for yesterday)

And the calls yesterday really weren't that special as you make it out to be, they were both pretty much in line with the offside line and at Reals goal it was a pass out wide and not the cross for goal...

Anything else apart from yesterdays match? Mate, there's a lot more.

It was the pass out wide that led to the goal

Anyways, so we can conclude the refs are ****, and as you intend to mean, they are **** and COINCIDENTALLY make ref mistakes that go in Madrid's favour 80% of the time
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    a penalty call that didn't go our way already cost us 2 points..

Regardless. Spanish refs are ****, have been for a long time now.
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    Aias87 wrote: »

I wouldn't swap him for Hazard, the guy is unreal
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move

reckon you lot could grab a point from barca mid week?

• D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    LOL. How do you not remember the farce that was the 2011-12 season?

zVkbT9.jpg
  • Garycelta923
    Prince wrote: »

reckon you lot could grab a point from barca mid week?

Yeah i don't see why not, id take one too if im honest, looking forward to it
  • Ace

Anyways, so we can conclude the refs are ****, and as you intend to mean, they are **** and COINCIDENTALLY make ref mistakes that go in Madrid's favour 80% of the time
    Don't talk without proof. We have been denied 3 penalties this season and no ref could've seen if Isco was offside or not so please ****.
  • Ace
    D10S wrote: »

zVkbT9.jpg
    that was after the El Clasico cup game where we had a few decisions go against us and got eliminated, and it's Mourinho what else do you expect
    plus it's at Camp Nou
  • Garycelta923
    Deportivo 2-3 Sporting Gijon

Not even half time yet :astonished:
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    Deportivo 2-3 Sporting Gijon

Not even half time yet :astonished:
    Great half by Halilovic. Lora's cut in the head looked nasty.
  • D10S

zVkbT9.jpg
    that was after the El Clasico cup game where we had a few decisions go against us and got eliminated, and it's Mourinho what else do you expect
    plus it's at Camp Nou
    The fact that the fascist Mourinho had the nerve to wait outside the referee's car shows how willing he and the Mehdrid media were to intimidate referees. I remember someone on the old forum had posted specific incidents from that season, let me see if it's still there.

• Aias87
    625 posts Sunday League Hero
    How come Haris Medunjanin is never in Deportivo's first 18? He was my favorite FUT15 player, and even got a slight upgrade. Still, IRL I never see him playing.
  • Ace
    edited September 2015
    that assist by Halilovic was Messi-esque, the pre-assist on the 2nd goal though
  • Ace

zVkbT9.jpg
    plus it's at Camp Nou
    The fact that the fascist Mourinho had the nerve to wait outside the referee's car shows how willing he and the Mehdrid media were to intimidate referees. I remember someone on the old forum had posted specific incidents from that season, let me see if it's still there.
    I can tell you all the ones that weren't penalties when we were up by 3 or 4

• D10S
    @Ace

di-1Q53.gif
    di-RTMM.gif
    di-02L9.gif
    di-IEAT.gif
    di-R1L2.gif
    di-3H54.gif
    di-BRN2.gif
    di-ZZ42.gif

These were all early in the season. NONE of these were given as penalties. Barça ended up drawing and losing matches because of this, allowing Mehdrid to build up a 10-point lead in the league by January.

It was only after Mehdrid had clinched the liga that Barça ended up getting penalties. I remember in the last three or four matches, Barça got 6 penalties. Funny how none of them were at times where it mattered.

Do you want me to show you the Real Madrid side of the farce that was La Liga 2011-12?
  • Ace
    edited September 2015
    @Ace

di-1Q53.gif
    di-RTMM.gif
    di-02L9.gif
    di-IEAT.gif
    di-R1L2.gif
    di-3H54.gif
    di-BRN2.gif
    di-ZZ42.gif

These were all early in the season. NONE of these were given as penalties. Barça ended up drawing and losing matches because of this, allowing Mehdrid to build up a 10-point lead in the league by January.

It was only after Mehdrid had clinched the liga that Barça ended up getting penalties. I remember in the last three or four matches, Barça got 6 penalties. Funny how none of them were at times where it mattered.

Do you want me to show you the Real Madrid side of the farce that was La Liga 2011-12?
    1st one isn't in the league
    3rd one isn't a pen
    4th one was given
    5th one you won 3-0 either way
    last one would've been given a pen if Messi had gone down on contact a la Ronaldo, Barca still won 0-1
  • D10S
    I'm not a Barça fan.
  • Ace
    I'm not a Barça fan.
    My bad.

• DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015

Don't talk without proof. We have been denied 3 penalties this season and no ref could've seen if Isco was offside or not so please ****.

They couldn't see if Isco was offside, alright, agreed, but then they could rule the opponents goal offside?
  • Ace

They couldn't see if Isco was offside, alright, agreed, but then they could rule the opponents goal offside?
    Did you see where the ref was when the pass was made? Horribly positioned.