He will hit the 15k as soon as he gets Sif Boss version
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    So disrespectful
  • Demon
    1262 posts Professional
    RealM wrote: »
    IF Navas is 29k already :smiley:

his stats are pretty decent, might pick him up.
  • hospital dogs
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are there any elite strikers in the BBVA besides Suarez and Benzema I can try out in FUT?
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Are there any elite strikers in the BBVA besides Suarez and Benzema I can try out in FUT?
    Jackson Martinez is sick, Griezmann is pretty good as well
  • Prince
    lol mascherano pleaded guilty to tax fraud
  • RealM
    5944 posts Big Money Move

I would go with Griezmann.
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Prince wrote: »
    source?
  • Prince
    Dog wrote: »
    source?
    it's everywhere

• Barresh
    5679 posts Big Money Move
    Don't really want to get too excited for James return, Colombia will probably call him up for the NT :'(
  • Prince
    Barresh wrote: »
    Don't really want to get too excited for James return, Colombia will probably call him up for the NT :'(
    apparently if he plays for us at all over our next games they are going to call him up. **** ridiculous, he won't return from international duty until the 19th, so he gets less than 48 hours to prepare for the clásico

• BCBeneli
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    apparently if he plays for us at all over our next games they are going to call him up. **** ridiculous, he won't return from international duty until the 19th, so he gets less than 48 hours to prepare for the clásico

Well, it would be ideal for him to get his rhythm back before El clásico. Besides we need him in our national team!!
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    BCBeneli wrote: »

Well, it would be ideal for him to get his rhythm back before El clásico. Besides we need him in our national team!!

Exactly... dont you RM fans even care a lil about the player?
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    After Uefa's flag fines, Catalan organizations will give out 20.000 Catalan independence flags before BATE game on 4 November. [rac1]

hahahah yes, giving uefa the middle finger
  • Barresh
    Imtnt wrote: »
    BCBeneli wrote: »

Exactly... dont you RM fans even care a lil about the player?
    He's shouldn't be rushed in after an injury and the travelling won't help him either, the best for the player would be if he didn't get called up
  • Barresh
    Rafa confirmed that James won't get minutes against Las Palmas but could play against PSG

Also Keylor has a knock and he might play Kiko
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Rafa confirmed that James won't get minutes against Las Palmas but could play against PSG

Also Keylor has a knock and he might play Kiko

This is going to cost you.

Navas missing, that is.
  • Barresh
    We should be fine against Las Palmas, i would only get worried if he misses more games
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    CSgKaSMUYAA_pv3.png
  • RealM
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Not like Ronaldo is on top form. We all know that.
  • Florianr104
    Oliver wrote: »
    CSgKaSMUYAA_pv3.png

Tackles - **** yeah.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    CSgKaSMUYAA_pv3.png

Wohooooooooo
    Thats the way
    Ah ah, Ah ah
    I like it
  • Prince
    almost everyone would look good against Ronaldo on a chart like that, he's not been in the best form so far
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    "On November 1st posting in the FIFA 16 sections will be restricted to accounts that own FIFA 16."

Gonna have to start over with a new account I think :cry:
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2015
    Is it definitely for the ut section? after giving it a few glances i assumed it could be for the general fifa 16 section only, i don't have the game so won't be posting again if so which will be a shame,

Ill have to find another forum to bore people about Celta Vigo :joy:
  • Florianr104
    "On November 1st posting in the FIFA 16 sections will be restricted to accounts that own FIFA 16."

Gonna have to start over with a new account I think :cry:

Simply register your PSN account with the game?
  • Prince
    does playing early access count? Really cbf buying the game, don't really like it