The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

-| Liga BBVA Lounge |-

Comments

• Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    ty
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    I think Sevilla was doing realy bad in the 2nd half, but still a good job in general for an away team that started the season so bad.
    malagacity wrote: »
    heartbreak for Sevilla, beauty finish though

• Liga47
    71 posts Park Captain
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Details:
    1) Linesman got told by his referee that he had been given instructions from referee committee to benefit Madrid in upcoming clasico.

2) When linesman refused, he got phone call from inside Spanish federation threatening him that his career could end soon.

3) Another linesman, from another referee trio, would also have been given the same instructions to favour Madrid in upcoming clasico.

4) The idea is for the linesman to make the wrong calls, because it causes less upset than when the referee himself makes them.

5) Threatened linesman filed formal complaint with anti-corruption prosecutor and Spanish police is now investigating the case.

6) Madrid radio Cope confirms story about a complaint regarding pressure on linesman. They name member referee committee and publish document.

[l'esportiu]

Real's schedule was set up to favor them and they still aren't in first so the federation is trying to help them even more. I think back to the 2012/2013 season where Atletico and Barca met on the final day and the Federation announced a week before the match that the trophy wouldn't be there to present to the league winner. The pro Real bias is embarrassing. You could see the corrupt refereeing last year when Atletico were denied 2 different winning goals against Bilbao just so the Barca-Atleti game the next week would be for something
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also

FB_IMG_1445482808850.jpg
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Liga47 wrote: »
    Details:
    1) Linesman got told by his referee that he had been given instructions from referee committee to benefit Madrid in upcoming clasico.

2) When linesman refused, he got phone call from inside Spanish federation threatening him that his career could end soon.

3) Another linesman, from another referee trio, would also have been given the same instructions to favour Madrid in upcoming clasico.

4) The idea is for the linesman to make the wrong calls, because it causes less upset than when the referee himself makes them.

5) Threatened linesman filed formal complaint with anti-corruption prosecutor and Spanish police is now investigating the case.

6) Madrid radio Cope confirms story about a complaint regarding pressure on linesman. They name member referee committee and publish document.

[l'esportiu]

Real's schedule was set up to favor them and they still aren't in first so the federation is trying to help them even more. I think back to the 2012/2013 season where Atletico and Barca met on the final day and the Federation announced a week before the match that the trophy wouldn't be there to present to the league winner. The pro Real bias is embarrassing. You could see the corrupt refereeing last year when Atletico were denied 2 different winning goals against Bilbao just so the Barca-Atleti game the next week would be for something

Highly likely the courtroom and main linesman gets bribed too and this is just washed off
  • Liga47 wrote: »
    Details:

[l'esportiu]

This is a bit of stretch and quite a conspiracy theory. They played Zaragoza in their last game in 12/13

I think you are probably referring to 2013/14

Also I don't get your last point. Atletico had a Levante match in between that Barcelona game last year . Lets not talk about how corrupt that draw with Granada was at the end of year (actually I should be thankful since it paid for my niece's tuition and some FUT packs)

Honestly its too much effort to try and conspire on one team or the other and effort is not something spanish suits are known for.

I bet a lot on La Liga (mostly draws) and when you love the league as a neutral you really notice that bad calls and good calls even out over the long term.

FYI: I like Atletico more than most teams

1st goal today, beauty backheel
  • Imtnt
    Details:

[l'esportiu]

Lets not do that
  • Joker DTF
    77 posts Park Captain
    So How much did they pay messi to injure himself?
  • RealM
    6141 posts Big Money Move
    Barcelona legend Cruyff diagnosed with lung cancer.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    RealM wrote: »

Read about the news this morning, horrible stuff
  • Imtnt
    RealM wrote: »

:(
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Details:

[l'esportiu]

You fkin absolute ****. How is the schedule made to favour us when we have the same schedule as Barca?
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Benzema is back training with the group :blush:
  • RealM
    edited October 2015
    Prince wrote: »
    Benzema is back training with the group :blush:

Woooooop!
    Post edited by RealM on
  • RealM
    Been looking at adding a video for the top 5 goals per week. Unfortunately found only 1 YT video which: a) Isn't clear, and b) Has the wrong club for a goal scorer.
    Video on Sky Sports but can only link it, would much rather have it as a straight up video.
  • Prince
    @D10S should make the top 5 goals video
  • RealM
    Ronaldo scores goal of the season, he wouldn't make his top 5 :wink:
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Shaanxz wrote: »

It truly never does. I was flabbergasted on my couch.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Shaanxz wrote: »

I guess that applies to 99% of all regular freekick takers. Not just Ronaldo.
  • Prince
    GKL7bTO.jpg #Reuspect to Ramos, played against PSG with a **** shoulder, and he'll play again tonight with a **** shoulder. Hopefully he gets some rest after this game
  • RealM
    Yeah he had an injection so he could play. #boss
  • D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    Hopefully he tears every muscle in his shoulder, and to top it off breaks his collarbone. Maybe that will compensate for all the brutality he has shown towards Messi in the past.
  • Imtnt
    Prince wrote: »
    Thats a realy good line up actually, I hope you lose guys...
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    here we go, might have just 1 unbeaten team left come 5 o clock ;)
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    or whenever ft falls wherever you are :p

go Celta
  • RealM
    edited October 2015
    I think it's going to be a 1-1 draw tbh. In our lovely blue kit <3