-| Liga BBVA Lounge |-

Comments

• Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    Penaldo 3-0 (pen)
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Yay, another penalty and Ronaldo celebrating like it's the World Cup winner.

• Orange Prince
    Sevilla 1-0 Gladbach
    2 penalties by Gameiro, 1 scored & 1 missed.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    **** off ronaldo why the **** would you celebrate scoring a penalty against donezk
  • Sgt Carrot wrote: »
    Pretty happy with my web app squad so far :smiley:
    aWOtfKQ.png?1

Krychowiak was 1200 coins!

What console are you on? Might try something similar.

Xbox One. I've also added Enzo Perez (2000) and swapped in Carrasco (1000) and got 3,900+ to complete the team.

• Kingy
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    **** off ronaldo why the **** would you celebrate scoring a penalty against donezk

Because he plays for himself.
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    Cris is now the penalty top scorer in Champions League history. cool
  • Orange Prince
    Sevilla 2-0 Gladbach
    (Banega)
  • Orange Prince
    5 penalties for Spanish teams tonight.
  • Orange Prince
    Ronaldo 4-0
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    7/8 1 touch finishes
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Shows just how much of a poacher Ronaldo is, the moment Marcelo struck the ball all he was thinking about was the deflection
  • Ace
    Prince wrote: »
    Shows just how much of a poacher Ronaldo is, the moment Marcelo struck the ball all he was thinking about was the deflection
    Instinct, his positioning is second to none.
  • Prince
    Ace wrote: »
    Instinct, his positioning is second to none.
    Yep, credit where credits due, he always gets himself on the right spot

• Ace
    r/realmadrid is a toxic place.
  • Prince
    edited September 2015
    Anything with an r/ Infront of it is toxic.

**** hate reddit

• Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    He keeps scoring. aslong as he does that he'll still be one of the best in the world.
  • Ace
    Anything with an r/ Infront of it is toxic.

**** hate reddit
    It used to be good, now it's slowly turning to ****.
  • Imtnt
    4874 posts Big Money Move
    Amazing for him, But it isn't important as scoring a winning goal against Atletico at the Vicente Calderon
    Still amazing.. realy
  • D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    Ace wrote: »
    r/realmadrid is a toxic place.
    such a bitter place

• Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Imtnt wrote: »
    Amazing for him, But it isn't important as scoring a winning goal against Atletico at the Vicente Calderon
    Still amazing.. realy

Off the bench.
  • Barresh
    5648 posts Big Money Move
    How serious are the injuries on Ramos and Bale? Was Varane injured aswell or was it just a precaution?
  • Prince
    Barresh wrote: »
    How serious are the injuries on Ramos and Bale? Was Varane injured aswell or was it just a precaution?
    Benitez has said the injuries to ramos and varane are minor.

• Prince
    edited September 2015
    Keylor Navas is the first goalie in Real Madrid history to keep a clean sheet over the first 4 games
  • So happy with this day 1 squad!

xeHv8v0.png?1

Anyone else you guys would suggest getting? (coins have nearly dried out)
  • D10S
    Wow, that's a brilliant team. The only position I would suggest you to improve would be Raúl García.
  • D10S wrote: »
    Wow, that's a brilliant team. The only position I would suggest you to improve would be Raúl García.

I love Garcia on this! Looking through the other CAMs none can match his shooting, ~85 short and long passing and physicality until we get to Isco and Rodriguez.
  • D10S
    Fair enough. I like to play defensive formations since I am naturally a very attacking player. If I was in your position, I would use Pérez as an attacking midfielder and then buy Iturraspe as a defensive midfielder.

I'm just wondering, how did you get that team? Did you get free packs when you started?
  • Sgt Carrot
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    D10S wrote: »
    Fair enough. I like to play defensive formations since I am naturally a very attacking player. If I was in your position, I would use Pérez as an attacking midfielder and then buy Iturraspe as a defensive midfielder.

I'm just wondering, how did you get that team? Did you get free packs when you started?

Fair, I just boss through the single player divisions to start with till I can afford good players for online (Konoplyanka, some CBs a GK and a ST like Martinez in this case) so Garcia's a good player for breaking those teams down, good shot and scores epic headers :smile:

Yeah I got the normal starter packs + 4 gold packs which luckily had Gibbs (5k) and Son (1.8k) and some others I managed to sell/discard. Then a little bit of trading and bargain hunting!