The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

If my FIFA16 comes early can I play it?

StewParty
4069 posts National Call-Up
I ordered FIFA 16 off of Amazon. Lets say it comes September 21, would I be able to play it then or would I have to wait till the 22?

Comments

• Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Release day is the 24th..
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    edited September 2015
    c5d757c6f7abd0d849add55e3df55960.png

Edit: I'm in england, obviously. But I would assume the same applies to the US in terms of on day release
  • Howiido
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Release day is the 24th..

Not for everybody..
  • nordicvictory123
    878 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2015
  • Meguel
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes he would be able to. The servers may be offline until official release but there's nothing stopping him playing the game.
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Meguel wrote: »
    Yes he would be able to. The servers may be offline until official release but there's nothing stopping him playing the game.
    They will have to be up for EA Access
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    if you get the game early you can play

goes for everything if you get it early you can use/play it
  • Yes
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    In the US, it says September 22.
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    Monkey wrote: »
    c5d757c6f7abd0d849add55e3df55960.png

Edit: I'm in england, obviously. But I would assume the same applies to the US in terms of on day release

Im in US
  • Ben
    3980 posts National Call-Up
    I'm in u.s. too...if you order on Amazon will it arrive on the release day or will it ship on hat day? Want to get it online but will get it at a store if necessary.
  • Boysie91
    10490 posts Has That Special Something
    i heard amazon are rubbish for pre-ordering some didn't get it on release day let alone a day before. Shopto are good for early release but not sure if you can purchase it if your in US
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    i heard amazon are rubbish for pre-ordering some didn't get it on release day let alone a day before. Shopto are good for early release but not sure if you can purchase it if your in US

Amazon is very hit or miss. A friend of mine got done over on GTA5, but I've had no problem with games.
    However I did order something last October that I was supposed to get in 3 days. It came 3 weeks ago covered in dust! More to do with Yodel that deliver for them I think.
  • BCFC_SOTV
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    StewParty wrote: »
    I ordered FIFA 16 off of Amazon. Lets say it comes September 21, would I be able to play it then or would I have to wait till the 22?

Only if you have done your homework and tidied your room.