The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

360 to X1 FUT transfer question - forum help required

bergundytomato
507 posts An Exciting Prospect
So, I have recently moved to the United States to pursue mind-numbing extra higher studies (not exactly sure why I put myself through this again lol). I left my 360 behind with my little brother and well it has my Xbox Live ID on it.

Now a cousin of mine has an X1 here in NYC and I frequent his place a lot. So I was wondering if I should just use my Xbox Live account on his X1. Based on this, a few questions, you guys could probably help me with:

(i) If I sign in with my profile on my cousin's X1, will it ask me to transfer over? And if I do, will that mean, I will now be an X1 user?

(ii) Since my profile signs in automatically on my 360, will that stop automatically too? I am worried, some conflict might occur. Or will Xbox just stop my profile from signing into 360 anymore?

Help on both these points will be highly appreciated, especially the last question. I don't want to corrupt my account unnecessarily. Anyone else gone through this? Help on this would be SUPER DUPER appreciated.

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    75530 posts Moderator
    You can only have Fifa on one version this year, so if you choose XB1, Everything will go onto the XB1 and 360 will have nothing on it

If you sign in on a new console, Nothing will change on your 360, All it will say is that a sign in occurred on a different console and you can still play on your 360 as normal
  • bergundytomato
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    You can only have Fifa on one version this year, so if you choose XB1, Everything will go onto the XB1 and 360 will have nothing on it

If you sign in on a new console, Nothing will change on your 360, All it will say is that a sign in occurred on a different console and you can still play on your 360 as normal

Thank you, that clarified a great deal