The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Keep losing, suggest a team?

Joeyalltheseven
2388 posts Fans' Favourite
Stormed my way to division 1 but ever since I got there my passing game went to pot, passes started going everywhere but where I'm aiming, strikers won't shoot and defenders won't put a foot in to tackle.
It feels sluggish at times in the match too.
It's incredibly frustrating and I have been through team after team but eventually they all start doing what I said above.
So please suggest some teams, I don't care what league

Comments

• Joeyalltheseven
    Also could someone tell me how to auto tackle?
    Everyone I come up against does it to me but I haven't a clue how to
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    stop playing this game ;)
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    The highest precision tackle is performed with sprint + jockey + B.

You need to be good at sprint jockeying into the opponent and timing the B. You will often walk away with the ball if you get decent at it.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    stop playing this game ;)

That would work a treat haha
  • Joeyalltheseven
    happyblue wrote: »
    The highest precision tackle is performed with sprint + jockey + B.

You need to be good at sprint jockeying into the opponent and timing the B. You will often walk away with the ball if you get decent at it.

Thank you very much for the tip, I will practice this till I go blue in the face
  • If you have the coins make a team with tots Icardi and tots gabbiadini and Tevez, (I can't Afford tots Tevez) but yeah try to make a team around them three
  • leave division and go to tournaments... put messi, aguero, suarez, tevez, or similar on your team....
    your winnig ratio will be skyrocket
  • Joeyalltheseven
    leave division and go to tournaments... put messi, aguero, suarez, tevez, or similar on your team....
    your winnig ratio will be skyrocket
    I wish I could afford Messi
  • Joeyalltheseven
    Jmoneyftw wrote: »
    If you have the coins make a team with tots Icardi and tots gabbiadini and Tevez, (I can't Afford tots Tevez) but yeah try to make a team around them three

Funny you mention Gabbiadini, played against him earlier and he was great so looked him up and his stats are awesome.