The Silver Lounge

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Baners wrote: »
    Jordje58 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who literally have to walk the **** ball in the goal when playing in divisions? I just finished a game where I had 18 shots and only scored 1 goal ffs

bruh ikr!!!...silvers feel so nefred vs golds..i know stats matter but still

Yep. Funnily enough I'm winning every single game in the Champions Shield, quite comfortably as well.

Diame at CAM is quite possibly the best silver player on the game. 5 goals from 5 games so far even though I've hit the post with him a ridiculous amount of times. His height and strength combined with his dribbling makes him impossible to stop :open_mouth:

Diame is the best silver regardless of position. Pretty much the silver Pogba

He's actually ridiculous. Just won the semifinal in the Champions Shield 3-0 where Diame scored 2 goals, had 10/10 succesful passes and completed 19/22 dribbles. That's impressive
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47721 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Hernandes is fine for me, give him a go atleast.

• Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2016
    Am I the only one who literally have to walk the **** ball in the goal when playing in divisions? I just finished a game where I had 18 shots and only scored 1 goal ffs

Yep. Funnily enough I'm winning every single game in the Champions Shield, quite comfortably as well.

Diame at CAM is quite possibly the best silver player on the game. 5 goals from 5 games so far even though I've hit the post with him a ridiculous amount of times. His height and strength combined with his dribbling makes him impossible to stop :open_mouth:

He's actually ridiculous. Just won the semifinal in the Champions Shield 3-0 where Diame scored 2 goals, had 10/10 succesful passes and completed 19/22 dribbles. That's impressive

He really is. Always comes up big in the clutch. Have scored 100 goals in 177 games with him from CM. He just glides past players
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2016
    How to finish this? Only players I really want in the team are Kovacec and Il.
    6ec72098f290e4b06ee1816cd80ff1f6.png
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

He really is. Always comes up big in the clutch. Have scored 100 goals in 177 games with him from CM. He just glides past players

Wow that's impressive. I've only played 8 games with him so far but he has scored me 10 goals from CAM :p
  • chaser2k15
    13600 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    a3843246c2a8004eeb507f774f530adb.jpg
    Thomas, Roco, Medeiros and tettey all look pretty sick and will be really cheap because of TOTY

Medeiros is so much better than agra for me.
  • wtf
    94 posts Park Captain
    wtf wrote: »
    Lparker wrote: »
    wtf wrote: »
    Has anyone tried out Ross McCormack? Stats look decent for a silver

My favourite Championship striker. He's quality.

Cheers mate! looking to put him into this right here, just need a decent MLS keeper now 9dbcd49210ea156fcf42f5c081f6acdb.png

Hero Kwarasey is good.

Cheers man! Will try him out!
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    The defence and midfield in my Championship team is awesome but I really don't feel the attack is doing enough for me. Would this work better?

c598e9fc7510faf322e54cb93c29972f.png

• holdenwait
    57200 posts National Treasure
    for sure it would.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    for sure it would.

Really hope so. None of my strikers have scored in the last 6 games while my midfield has scored 14 goals combined so something has to change :D
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    a3843246c2a8004eeb507f774f530adb.jpg
    Thomas, Roco, Medeiros and tettey all look pretty sick and will be really cheap because of TOTY

Medeiros is so much better than agra for me.

Even his NIF looks pretty good.
  • R_R9
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    The defence and midfield in my Championship team is awesome but I really don't feel the attack is doing enough for me. Would this work better?

c598e9fc7510faf322e54cb93c29972f.png

Definitely.
  • R_R9
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    R_R9 wrote: »
    Can anyone build me a team with a budget of 25K?
    4ATB please, thank you very much!

Anyone?
  • Chance
    1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2016
    Goal, assist and clean sheet.

4* skills/WF

H0NsIiH.jpg
  • holdenwait
    onto something sick here but don't know how to finish.. IF i rebought IF Forestieri is there a good Italian ST-RW strike partnership with a strong link?

e9d723971903d43bbb90818803deaed3.png
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    onto something sick here but don't know how to finish.. IF i rebought IF Forestieri is there a good Italian ST-RW strike partnership with a strong link?

Don't you need a hyperlink for the RW ?
  • holdenwait
    if the striker was italian too a strong link would take care of them both. then I can try to find a different super lig midfield configuration.
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    Verdi hajeovic maybe
    Or sansone - siligardi/ maccarone If - zappacosta
  • holdenwait
    Vinz_kingz wrote: »
    Verdi hajeovic maybe

:o yess that might be neat! haven't tried hajrovic yet but looked class everytime I saw him
  • Vinz_kingz
    Nidaye chem though :(
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    Verdi hajeovic maybe

:o yess that might be neat! haven't tried hajrovic yet but looked class everytime I saw him

LW Sinclaire ,Agbon,Redmond RW
  • Vinz_kingz
    edited January 2016
    Hus wrote: »
    Verdi hajeovic maybe

LW Sinclaire ,Agbon,Redmond RW

He has forestini at lw
  • holdenwait
    hold on hold on.. I think this is SICK

378ea95c7496d6df8a7918bdc63fc17a.png
  • holdenwait
    would prefer striker with higher finish but Verdi is king with that dribbling and 5 star WF
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    if the striker was italian too a strong link would take care of them both. then I can try to find a different super lig midfield configuration.

My bad I see you needed Italians
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something

Still would leave the inform cm on 7 chem. No real way with that set up to get 3 leagues in
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    would prefer striker with higher finish but Verdi is king with that dribbling and 5 star WF

Just swap Verdi & Hajrovic ingame ?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47721 posts FIFA Cover Star
    e7d0c80a0d94ced014742b3c735a8869.png
    goal and cs atm :o
  • e7d0c80a0d94ced014742b3c735a8869.png
    I'll have a bit of that
  • Pughy30
    26258 posts Player of the Year
    e7d0c80a0d94ced014742b3c735a8869.png

Don't know if EA would give him and Medeiros a IF.
This discussion has been closed.