The Silver Lounge

Comments

  • Richie
    2620 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dawud wrote: »
    Abel H is really poor at finishing

    :weary:
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2016
    Richie wrote: »
    43e9384506f32fc03ed81b7e25f07108.png

    Thoughts and which CBs/GK should I use

    Rodriguez at CAM looks horrible. Average dribbling and bad passing.
    Dawud wrote: »
    Abel H is really poor at finishing

    Even when he used to be a gold he was a bad finisher. That card looks sick though http://www.futhead.com/13/players/13680/abel-hernandez/
  • mott1993
    891 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2016
    Baners wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    I really dont understand why...his card is average looking at best

    Let me rephrase, I was looking forward to at least trying him out to see what he's like :D
    mott1993 wrote: »
    R_R9 wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    Not in PS4.
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    I have had the chance to buy him twice but 50k at this point is a lot especially when in a few days i can make some good investments.

    *sigh* I'm on Xbox and I'm yet to see one up on the market (then again I haven't looked this weekend)
    This is like trying to get an MLS TOTS on Fifa 15 all over again :D

    MLS was easy to get (except Zardes). Have you seen the Saudi TOTS players on FIFA 15. No ? Me neither :lol:

    I never tried the Saudi League. Getting TOTS Garner was a bit of a challenge as well at the start (oh the memories of scoring pretty much everything with him)
  • Richie
    2620 posts Fans' Favourite
    @WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH what about swapping them IG?
  • EveryDImDrinkingWine
    965 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hernandes is fine for me, give him a go atleast.
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Baners wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    I really dont understand why...his card is average looking at best

    Let me rephrase, I was looking forward to at least trying him out to see what he's like :D
    mott1993 wrote: »
    R_R9 wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    Not in PS4.
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    I have had the chance to buy him twice but 50k at this point is a lot especially when in a few days i can make some good investments.

    *sigh* I'm on Xbox and I'm yet to see one up on the market (then again I haven't looked this weekend)
    This is like trying to get an MLS TOTS on Fifa 15 all over again :D

    MLS was easy to get (except Zardes). Have you seen the Saudi TOTS players on FIFA 15. No ? Me neither :lol:

    I never tried the Saudi League. Getting TOTS Garner was a bit of a challenge as well at the start (oh the memories of scoring pretty much everything with him)

    I mean i want him for his links and i am sure he will be solid but doesnt look good enough to be extinct....thats all
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Richie wrote: »
    @WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH what about swapping them IG?

    Swapping with Hernandez ? No, Rodriguez has M/M workrates which aren't good for a lonestriker and Hernandez has even worse passing. You could use
    http://www.futhead.com/16/players/2071/nicolas-lopez/ but he won't get full chem, has bad long passing and you would need a CB from La Coruna to get Medunjanin on full chem. But playing with him is really fun.
  • jenksiee123
    21936 posts Club Captain
    Could put Huddlestone central CAM @Richie and Diame out to the left CAM.
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    What about the 4-3-1-2 with Abel and Rodriguez up top and Aluko @CAM?
  • Richie
    2620 posts Fans' Favourite
    @WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH I'll have a play about with the team and see if I can work something out while keeping IF Med and Diame at CAM

    @jenksiee123 Then Aluko up top?

    @Orange Prince Ony formation I can use at the moment is the 4231 :joy: I'm dreadful with most of the others
  • mott1993
    891 posts Semi-Pro
    Baners wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Baners wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    I really dont understand why...his card is average looking at best

    Let me rephrase, I was looking forward to at least trying him out to see what he's like :D
    mott1993 wrote: »
    R_R9 wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    Not in PS4.
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    I have had the chance to buy him twice but 50k at this point is a lot especially when in a few days i can make some good investments.

    *sigh* I'm on Xbox and I'm yet to see one up on the market (then again I haven't looked this weekend)
    This is like trying to get an MLS TOTS on Fifa 15 all over again :D

    MLS was easy to get (except Zardes). Have you seen the Saudi TOTS players on FIFA 15. No ? Me neither :lol:

    I never tried the Saudi League. Getting TOTS Garner was a bit of a challenge as well at the start (oh the memories of scoring pretty much everything with him)

    I mean i want him for his links and i am sure he will be solid but doesnt look good enough to be extinct....thats all

    Plus I can never decide on a LW/LM for my team as I don't like most of the current Championship left-sided players
  • R_R9
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can anyone build me a team with a budget of 25K?
    4ATB please, thank you very much!
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Baners wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Baners wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    I really dont understand why...his card is average looking at best

    Let me rephrase, I was looking forward to at least trying him out to see what he's like :D
    mott1993 wrote: »
    R_R9 wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    Not in PS4.
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    Is Forestieri still pretty much non-existent? My team needs a new LW and he's someone I was actually looking forward to getting :(

    I have had the chance to buy him twice but 50k at this point is a lot especially when in a few days i can make some good investments.

    *sigh* I'm on Xbox and I'm yet to see one up on the market (then again I haven't looked this weekend)
    This is like trying to get an MLS TOTS on Fifa 15 all over again :D

    MLS was easy to get (except Zardes). Have you seen the Saudi TOTS players on FIFA 15. No ? Me neither :lol:

    I never tried the Saudi League. Getting TOTS Garner was a bit of a challenge as well at the start (oh the memories of scoring pretty much everything with him)

    I mean i want him for his links and i am sure he will be solid but doesnt look good enough to be extinct....thats all

    Plus I can never decide on a LW/LM for my team as I don't like most of the current Championship left-sided players

    Yes, if you are going full championship, the left side is a bit average
  • wtf
    94 posts Park Captain
    Has anyone tried out Ross McCormack? Stats look decent for a silver
  • jenksiee123
    21936 posts Club Captain
    Na you'll need Hernandez still for Rodriguez's chem @Richie. Huddlestone and Diame will probably be a better CAM pairing than Diame and Aluko though.
  • Dawud
    16008 posts World Class
    7630d96ed4f3e7d2ee72fb74f23edec4.png

    Goal so far, quite a decent card with 4* skills
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20024 posts Club Captain
    Dawud wrote: »
    7630d96ed4f3e7d2ee72fb74f23edec4.png

    Goal so far, quite a decent card with 4* skills
    48fdd0616771ac5d2397f2c0da3a3cc1.png
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Want this to happen so badly
    23ddcf35a0b42c8ac7997f73a98ae872.png

    success story on going. scored 1-0 lead.
  • Lparker
    842 posts Semi-Pro
    wtf wrote: »
    Has anyone tried out Ross McCormack? Stats look decent for a silver

    My favourite Championship striker. He's quality.

  • Richie
    2620 posts Fans' Favourite
    Na you'll need Hernandez still for Rodriguez's chem @Richie. Huddlestone and Diame will probably be a better CAM pairing than Diame and Aluko though.

    I don't know what to do :weary::joy:
  • Lparker
    842 posts Semi-Pro
    Hope someone got that Forestieri on Xbox just now. Passed it up as I really didn't feel like he was worth 50k in this years market.
  • wtf
    94 posts Park Captain
    Lparker wrote: »
    wtf wrote: »
    Has anyone tried out Ross McCormack? Stats look decent for a silver

    My favourite Championship striker. He's quality.

    Cheers mate! looking to put him into this right here, just need a decent MLS keeper now 9dbcd49210ea156fcf42f5c081f6acdb.png
  • Dawud
    16008 posts World Class
    Hero Kwaresey
  • jenksiee123
    21936 posts Club Captain
    wtf wrote: »
    Lparker wrote: »
    wtf wrote: »
    Has anyone tried out Ross McCormack? Stats look decent for a silver

    My favourite Championship striker. He's quality.

    Cheers mate! looking to put him into this right here, just need a decent MLS keeper now 9dbcd49210ea156fcf42f5c081f6acdb.png

    Hero Kwarasey is good.
  • chaser2k15
    13708 posts Has That Special Something
    Mccormack and mcgoldrick are a fun partnership.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    That moment when you open 10 silver packs on UT14 and pack Elton, Heskey and Salah and sell them for ~600k o:)
  • chaser2k15
    13708 posts Has That Special Something
    That moment when you open 10 silver packs on UT14 and pack Elton, Heskey and Salah and sell them for ~600k o:)

    Jesus. Lol.
  • chaser2k15
    13708 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2016
    Dawud wrote: »
    7630d96ed4f3e7d2ee72fb74f23edec4.png

    Goal so far, quite a decent card with 4* skills
    48fdd0616771ac5d2397f2c0da3a3cc1.png

    He was amazing on fut 12.
  • Pughy30
    26372 posts Player of the Year
    a3843246c2a8004eeb507f774f530adb.jpg
    Thomas, Roco, Medeiros and tettey all look pretty sick and will be really cheap because of TOTY
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I want that IF Roco
This discussion has been closed.