The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Even more YES!!! Ban Process.

COACH
20494 posts Club Captain
EA is shocking me. Love it. Well done.

0e23f7600adb3d0f02522bdc21741338.png

Comments

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Coin wipe n 1st offense. Love it.
  • yeah, let's see them actually punish people tho. leaderboards had been filled with weird account names with gazillion coins for months and months.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    i swear i have seen this before
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    and they will still manage to fk up
  • Mr. Soper
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    what is comfort trades? and technically what is coin farming in FUT?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Good points fellas. Best of intentions don't equal results.
  • Dasco
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    what is comfort trades? and technically what is coin farming in FUT?

@Mr.Soper , I'd recommend reading this article which goes into more detail regarding comfort trades.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2015/fifa-ultimate-team-coin-selling-and-buying-bans
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Haha. Those coin promoting you tubers like Itani and Nep. I hope they stop starting their videos with cheap and reliable. So annoying.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    So what about youtubers then?
  • So what about youtubers then?

according to this they should ALL be banned after first offense meaning RIGHT AWAY..
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    So what about youtubers then?

this, EA going to turn a blind eye again?
  • Adrian095
    No one is going to take this seriously unless youtubers get warning or bans, or maybe they are and their not saying anything
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    No one is going to take this seriously unless youtubers get warning or bans, or maybe they are and their not saying anything
    Perhaps they actually are getting banned regularly but keep getting new loaded accounts for promoting the sellers
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Agreed. Itani just tweeted about it like it was nothing. Hate that arrogance. If they punish them then they can still do their videos just without the coin promoting part.
  • COACH wrote: »
    Agreed. Itani just tweeted about it like it was nothing. Hate that arrogance. If they punish them then they can still do their videos just without the coin promoting part.

word. when kids start to see their pockets fill with greed-money, they will feel more and more significant.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Presumably they'll stop refunding FP when they wipe? Or no?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »

word. when kids start to see their pockets fill with greed-money, they will feel more and more significant.

Its a crule world out there for them once they have to stop playing video games.

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Presumably they'll stop refunding FP when they wipe? Or no?

Sure seems that way!

• heavymcd
    I will way that wiped for first offense seem like a great idea right up until you get caught in a false positive.

They're rare, but they happen.
  • Adrian095

Saw a tweet of his and the youtubers do get banned but they just make new accounts.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

Saw a tweet of his and the youtubers do get banned but they just make new accounts.

I saw that too. Sad. He annoys me. I think it's his voice. So girly.
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thank god, don't know how many posts I've see of people getting their accounts reset - and being thrilled - because they now have their entire FP to move to fifa 16.
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    If EA really wanted them to stop coin-promoting via youtube, they can easily contact youtube with a list of youtubers who's fifa content should be removed, and it will be.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move

Yeah but with splitting of the consoles markets how will they get their coin filled accounts?

AFAIK there is not a coin glitch on NG.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    i swear i have seen this before

• Adrian095
    edited September 2015

Yeah but with splitting of the consoles markets how will they get their coin filled accounts?

AFAIK there is not a coin glitch on NG.
    Oh ye that's true. But coin sellers will always find loopholes one way or another later on in the game
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    How exactly do u prove someone bought coins tho?
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    lets hope they can actually enforce it
  • heavymcd
    Baners wrote: »
    How exactly do u prove someone bought coins tho?

That's the thing. Most of the time it's gonna be due to suspicious trades. But what if I just happen to list a couple players or consumables at stupid prices, and some moron buys them? It happens.

So you either wind up with enforcement that misses many that buy coins, or on the other end you wind up with false positives.
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    One thing that has been on my mind, if you ban an account with TOTY Ronaldo for example, please release him back on the market rather than fully remove him @Rob