Buying FP during early access?

BRISTOL86
8954 posts League Winner
Unless I'm being dim, I can't see that this has been confirmed/addressed?

I found this:

1417db20c81610bcf56eb99cfb3f4a99.png

But that doesn't clarify whether you will be able to purchase and use FP during early access? I think you could last year, so assuming you could, but has there been any official comment?

Comments

• Chubbs
    14518 posts Has That Special Something
    You could last year and you could in Madden already this year. Its the full game so 100% you can imo
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Yeah I assumed as much, just wondered if there had been any official line.
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dont think you can, but you can buy it now and transfer them over
  • Dan_AFC90
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dont think you can, but you can buy it now and transfer them over

Do this. Saves time incase the store is laggy and just open packs online and use the 10 hours after

• Foregone Conclusion
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Unless I'm being dim, I can't see that this has been confirmed/addressed?

I found this:

1417db20c81610bcf56eb99cfb3f4a99.png

But that doesn't clarify whether you will be able to purchase and use FP during early access? I think you could last year, so assuming you could, but has there been any official comment?

This is saying you can't buy points on the web app. You can buy coins only on the console. Which to answer your question.... On the 17th you can download fifa and buy points on the console only . then when you load the web app up. The points will be there to open packs
  • Keano16
    680 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think if you buy Fifa Points on your Fifa 15 account now you will be able to transfer them over when the web app comes out.
  • strings79
    2172 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play 15 through the vault now as I traded my proper copy will I still be able to transfer ?
  • yes as long u're logging in with the same ORigin ID
  • strings79
    2172 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »
    yes as long u're logging in with the same ORigin ID

Nice one cheers
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Is there any reason to wait for early access now to buy FP? Considering one time transfer has been confirmed? I don't normally buy FP so forgive the daft question. But I mean is there likely to be any promotions or anything on release/early access to make it worth waiting or are you just as well off buying them now and transferring them over?
  • same thing buying them now or when game is online in 1 week + 7-8 hours and store crashes because tons of people are trying to do the same :P
  • hoban95
    54368 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    I swear we could buy FPs on the early access last year?
  • Keano16

so if I buy Fifa points now on my PS4 Fifa 15 account, I can use them on my Fifa16 web App account with same Origin account?

• Keano16 wrote: »

so if I buy Fifa points now on my PS4 Fifa 15 account, I can use them on my Fifa16 web App account with same Origin account?

yes BUT not until you boot up FIFA 16 on console first. so won't be able to transfer the fifa points til next monday midnight.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Keano16 wrote: »

yes BUT not until you boot up FIFA 16 on console first. so won't be able to transfer the fifa points til next monday midnight.

Isn't early access out this Thurs?
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Nvm just seen he is PS4, my bad.
  • I was being told there's no early access on Ps4 this year?
    at least Im not bothering with it
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Yeah my bad, think it's XB1 only.
  • Keano16

Thank you , that makes sense now
  • Keano16 wrote: »

Thank you , that makes sense now

you're welcome sir