But what does this mean Rob?

Reezus
11182 posts Has That Special Something


Why so cryptic?

Only allowed 1 player in your transfer list?

Transfer list upgrades will be broken again thus only allowing up to have 40 spaces only?

What does it mean

Comments

  • CornishLad
    23818 posts Club Captain
    or maybe you can only have 2 versions of the same player in your TP
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Maybe it means trading is back and looking forward to it. Why always so negative :D
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maybe someone is planning on buying 46 yaya toures when FIFA 16 comes out
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Maybe it means trading is back and looking forward to it. Why always so negative :D

    Yeah, think he means people will speculate and get burnt again due to players not being extinct.
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Aslong as there are price ranges, certain players will still be extinct.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Maybe it means trading is back and looking forward to it. Why always so negative :D

    Yeah, think he means people will speculate and get burnt again due to players not being extinct.

    Beautiful if they've brought trading back in the game.. Super job by Ea!
  • FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move
    Can people link me this thread to do with the 46 Yayas.
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    CornishLad wrote: »
    or maybe you can only have 2 versions of the same player in your TP
    Of all the good news that's come today, that would be the best for me.
  • Stevo_CT
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Some of you are potentially over-analysing! This forum will have it's 46 yaya moments next year for sure.
  • Rob
    1215 posts EA Staff (retired)
    All I meant was now that trading should be more meaningful again, I'm looking forward to this year's 'moment'. Ashamedly I also couldn't remember the precursor to 46 yaya's :(
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Or maybe it's a tongue in cheek stab at this years Yaya's.....NIF, IF, SIF, MOTM, TOTY, TOTW1, TOTW2, etc???
  • Chubbs
    14405 posts Has That Special Something
    Rob wrote: »
    All I meant was now that trading should be more meaningful again, I'm looking forward to this year's 'moment'. Ashamedly I also couldn't remember the precursor to 46 yaya's :(

    Was it the Thiago Silva dude?
  • TheChosenJuan
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Rob wrote: »
    All I meant was now that trading should be more meaningful again, I'm looking forward to this year's 'moment'. Ashamedly I also couldn't remember the precursor to 46 yaya's :(

    Was it the Thiago Silva dude?
    I'm trying to remember now..GG :D
  • Rob
    1215 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Rob wrote: »
    All I meant was now that trading should be more meaningful again, I'm looking forward to this year's 'moment'. Ashamedly I also couldn't remember the precursor to 46 yaya's :(

    Was it the Thiago Silva dude?

    I think I had this in mind (70 mullers) - which was actually after Yaya http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/285/2655105.page
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Rob wrote: »
    All I meant was now that trading should be more meaningful again, I'm looking forward to this year's 'moment'. Ashamedly I also couldn't remember the precursor to 46 yaya's :(

    Exactly what i said be positive boys.. @Rob cheers for the news great updates mate!
  • Chubbs
    14405 posts Has That Special Something
    Makes me miss sigs so bad going back to the old forums, I need more space for pics so I can embarrass a certain Barcelona fan when I smash him
  • FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move
    Ive read 70 Mullers which was great but everyone remembers the Yayas and I want to know why.
  • Edu
    6665 posts Big Money Move
    Trade will be easier than ever. Split market + Webapp.

    B) <3
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Remember the master trader D2Z and all his Hummels
  • TheChosenJuan
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    Edu wrote: »
    Trade will be easier than ever. Split market + Webapp.

    B) <3
    chupando is right Edu, chupando is right o:)
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Makes me miss sigs so bad going back to the old forums, I need more space for pics so I can embarrass a certain Barcelona fan when I smash him

    :D You are too kind
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
Sign In or Register to comment.