PS4 players are in for a very good market this year

13
No game breaking glitch atm and pretty much impossible to mod the console atm. No farming and all those glitches, of course AB will still be there but its effect won't be as devastating as in previous fifa because of price ranges.

Overall I am confident we are in for the best possible market of fifa since 12, hopefully next week Messi and Ronaldo have range of like 500k-1m or something to complete this dream :D

Comments

  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Ps4 is the best console for sure
  • Ps4 is the best console for sure

    That is debatale but as far as I know since this annoucement PS4 market is most pure, free from all type of game breaking glitches. No coin/match farming.
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Ps4 is the best console for sure
    For what, FIFA?
  • elgordofeto
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ps4 is the best console for sure

    That is debatale but as far as I know since this annoucement PS4 market is most pure, free from all type of game breaking glitches. No coin/match farming.

    can you explain me why is that?
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Ps4 is the best console for sure

    That is debatale but as far as I know since this annoucement PS4 market is most pure, free from all type of game breaking glitches. No coin/match farming.
    Along with Xbox one that is LOL.
  • Acker
    1197 posts Moderator
    Let's leave a console war alone please

    I for one can't wait to see the ps4 market though
  • Ps4 is the best console for sure

    That is debatale but as far as I know since this annoucement PS4 market is most pure, free from all type of game breaking glitches. No coin/match farming.

    can you explain me why is that?

    Majority of fifa coins come from glitches and in fifa 15 since ps3 and ps4 shared a market, all the ps4 players are directly affected by the glitches that plague the PS3 market as well. All the mods and hacks in order for auto-match glitch, coin farming glitch...etc to work came purely from the PS3 as most of it requires you to mod the console. On PS4 as of now it is impossible to mod the console hence all these glitches won't be able to affect the ps4 market.

    PS3 market on the other hand won't have much changed if anything. I am sure it will still be plagued by the glitches once these hackers got their hand on fifa. But the real damage won't happen to PS4.
  • Dog wrote: »
    Ps4 is the best console for sure

    That is debatale but as far as I know since this annoucement PS4 market is most pure, free from all type of game breaking glitches. No coin/match farming.
    Along with Xbox one that is LOL.

    Is Xbox one also impossible to mod atm? if that is the case then yes you are right ;).
  • elgordofeto
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ps4 is the best console for sure

    That is debatale but as far as I know since this annoucement PS4 market is most pure, free from all type of game breaking glitches. No coin/match farming.

    can you explain me why is that?

    Majority of fifa coins come from glitches and in fifa 15 since ps3 and ps4 shared a market, all the ps4 players are directly affected by the glitches that plague the PS3 market as well. All the mods and hacks in order for auto-match glitch, coin farming glitch...etc to work came purely from the PS3 as most of it requires you to mod the console. On PS4 as of now it is impossible to mod the console hence all these glitches won't be able to affect the ps4 market.

    PS3 market on the other hand won't have much changed if anything. I am sure it will still be plagued by the glitches once these hackers got their hand on fifa. But the real damage won't happen to PS4.

    thanks, great news then
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Dog wrote: »
    Ps4 is the best console for sure

    That is debatale but as far as I know since this annoucement PS4 market is most pure, free from all type of game breaking glitches. No coin/match farming.
    Along with Xbox one that is LOL.

    Is Xbox one also impossible to mod atm? if that is the case then yes you are right ;).
    Yep, only the old consoles mert. Hopefully this means that I don't have to spend that much money on FP ;)
  • Dog wrote: »
    Dog wrote: »
    Ps4 is the best console for sure

    That is debatale but as far as I know since this annoucement PS4 market is most pure, free from all type of game breaking glitches. No coin/match farming.
    Along with Xbox one that is LOL.

    Is Xbox one also impossible to mod atm? if that is the case then yes you are right ;).
    Yep, only the old consoles mert. Hopefully this means that I don't have to spend that much money on FP ;)

    Hehe I am sure people will spend £££ as usual anyway, it is an addiction :D luckily for me I can't afford to anyway haha.
  • Another point: http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=FIFA+15

    PS4 have 3 times as many players as Xbox One console so the market on PS4 WILL BE A LOT MORE ACTIVE THAN XBOX ONE. Even more of a reason why this will be the best market accross 4 consoles.
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Another point: http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=FIFA+15

    PS4 have 3 times as many players as Xbox One console so the market on PS4 WILL BE A LOT MORE ACTIVE THAN XBOX ONE. Even more of a reason why this will be the best market accross 4 consoles.
    Please explain why it will be the best market, cheers.
  • Dan_AFC90
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dog wrote: »
    Another point: http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=FIFA+15

    PS4 have 3 times as many players as Xbox One console so the market on PS4 WILL BE A LOT MORE ACTIVE THAN XBOX ONE. Even more of a reason why this will be the best market accross 4 consoles.
    Please explain why it will be the best market, cheers.

    Thats extremely poor logic. Three times as many means nothing in relation to the amount spent

  • Dog wrote: »
    Another point: http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=FIFA+15

    PS4 have 3 times as many players as Xbox One console so the market on PS4 WILL BE A LOT MORE ACTIVE THAN XBOX ONE. Even more of a reason why this will be the best market accross 4 consoles.
    Please explain why it will be the best market, cheers.

    More cards will be on market, hence obviously would mean lower prices. Obviously there are more players but imo the amount of cards:players will be more toward the cards so we will have more case of a flooded rather than extincted market.
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    Dog wrote: »
    Another point: http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=FIFA+15

    PS4 have 3 times as many players as Xbox One console so the market on PS4 WILL BE A LOT MORE ACTIVE THAN XBOX ONE. Even more of a reason why this will be the best market accross 4 consoles.
    Please explain why it will be the best market, cheers.

    More cards will be on market, hence obviously would mean lower prices. Obviously there are more players but imo the amount of cards:players will be more toward the cards so we will have more case of a flooded rather than extincted market.
    What do you mean obviously lower prices? :D The amount of supply vs demand decides the price, and this should be roughly the same no matter the size of the playerbase. Xbox also has Legends to drain prices. I'd take a guess and say that the prices will be fairly similar, but please don't just cherry pick whatever seems interesting
  • Warhol
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    Ps4 is the best console for sure

    We don't have legends or ea access, so I disagree.
  • image.img.jpg

    EA winning the war against coin glitchers and sellers.
  • schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA winning the war against coin glitchers and sellers.

    Because they put up a graphic saying they're going to do stuff that they rarely if ever do?

    :D
  • EA winning the war against coin glitchers and sellers.

    Because they put up a graphic saying they're going to do stuff that they rarely if ever do?

    :D

    Mate admit it your coin buying/selling time is pretty much over. No need to be bitter about it, let's actually try to play the game honestly like other people.
  • schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA winning the war against coin glitchers and sellers.

    Because they put up a graphic saying they're going to do stuff that they rarely if ever do?

    :D

    Mate admit it your coin buying/selling time is pretty much over. No need to be bitter about it, let's actually try to play the game honestly like other people.

    I have never coin bought in my entire life. Your arguments are poor and do not stand on their own, stop using the strawman crutch of finger pointing to justify your nonsense.
  • EA winning the war against coin glitchers and sellers.

    Because they put up a graphic saying they're going to do stuff that they rarely if ever do?

    :D

    Mate admit it your coin buying/selling time is pretty much over. No need to be bitter about it, let's actually try to play the game honestly like other people.

    I have never coin bought in my entire life. Your arguments are poor and do not stand on their own, stop using the strawman crutch of finger pointing to justify your nonsense.

    Haha OK keep on denying. You seem to be against pretty much everything that is 'against coin buying/selling', from price ranges to the ban threats. At least try to cover it up, you are way too obvious :)
  • schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2015
    Haha OK keep on denying. You seem to be against pretty much everything that is 'against coin buying/selling', from price ranges to the ban threats. At least try to cover it up, you are way too obvious :)

    Small minded logic at its finest. I could not care less if you believe me.

    I am not against ban threats, but if you think they are anything less than hollow after the last two years then you have a memory to match your logic skills.
  • emperior
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Really hope this year YouTubers will get their account banned for promoting coin-selling websites.
  • Dan_AFC90
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA winning the war against coin glitchers and sellers.

    Because they put up a graphic saying they're going to do stuff that they rarely if ever do?

    :D

    Mate admit it your coin buying/selling time is pretty much over. No need to be bitter about it, let's actually try to play the game honestly like other people.

    I have never coin bought in my entire life. Your arguments are poor and do not stand on their own, stop using the strawman crutch of finger pointing to justify your nonsense.

    Haha OK keep on denying. You seem to be against pretty much everything that is 'against coin buying/selling', from price ranges to the ban threats. At least try to cover it up, you are way too obvious :)

    Ignore the lad. Will have to stump up the cash for FIFA Points instead of coins this year...

  • emperior wrote: »
    Really hope this year YouTubers will get their account banned for promoting coin-selling websites.

    Check that image, if EA is true to their word we won't see a single coin promoting video ever again.

  • schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Check that image, if EA is true to their word we won't see a single coin promoting video ever again.

    How did that work last year when they said the exact same thing?

  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    emperior wrote: »
    Really hope this year YouTubers will get their account banned for promoting coin-selling websites.

    Check that image, if EA is true to their word we won't see a single coin promoting video ever again.
    They said the exact same thing about promoting coins last year ffs.
  • Dawud
    16131 posts World Class
    Sales wise, Ps4 is destroying Xbox
  • Dawud wrote: »
    Sales wise, Ps4 is destroying Xbox

    3 times as many to be exact :D
Sign In or Register to comment.