The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FINALLY! SPLIT MARKETS! Well done EA...well done.

COACH
20494 posts Club Captain
edited September 2015
SPLIT ECONOMIES!!!!! YES!!!!!!

Next gen and old gen are separate [email protected]!!!!

f0f5ccd9e405202bb68e888e72358fe9.png

Comments

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    This alone will limit coin farming/buying affecting us. The majority of the damage on PS was done through a PS3 glitch so now this goes away.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    2951 posts National Call-Up
    Big news. Massive blow for coin farmers that. At least for the time being.
  • ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    Brilliant! :)
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain

Now they will just spend all their time looking for a glitch on new gen
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

Yes, Im so pumped about that. I wish I could see all those bitter faces of these coin farming/coin site owning jacka$$es

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »

You cant MOD a PS4 easily. Dont think that will happen.
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    COACH wrote: »

To much money involved for them not to find a way. Anyways they can just farm on PS3 then use one time transfer anyways
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up

To much money involved for them not to find a way. Anyways they can just farm on PS3 then use one time transfer anyways

Only for points
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

One time transfer. you know how hard it would be to do that with the AMOUNT of coins they generated in FIFA 15. They are going to be heading the way of the whale bud. Coin buying wont be gone but it will be GREATLY LIMITED and SUPER EXPENSIVE.

• TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ea have to keep their guard up. You can bet there'll be an all out attack on the new gen consoles and code to try and find some sort of weakness. A certain website with a similar name to a Brad Pitt film will be in meltdown.
  • Jim
    1383 posts Professional
    Seriously, this was fantastic news. It was the best combination of steps they could take to try and fix a lot of the problems in one go. Doesn't eliminate all the issues, but drastically reduces them.
  • Dannycpfc
    690 posts Sunday League Hero
    Awful news
  • NotTheMessiah
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finally xb1 will escape those corrupt 360 users.
  • Dannycpfc wrote: »
    Awful news

how?
  • Bas
    1344 posts Professional
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ yes. Great news.
  • Frankenberry
    10215 posts Has That Special Something
    This is totally inappropriate for EA to announce three days before the web app releases.

I've already pre-ordered the Xbox 360 version (along with many other FUT players) in the understanding that my FUT account would still be compatible across both consoles, mainly because I find the 360 gameplay far more enjoyable.

The 360 market is now ruined (since its population will be about 10% of its FUT15 total 360/XB1 users), and I'm now stuck with a pre-ordered game that I have to cancel or return. This is just ridiculous timing from EA. I could not be more disappointed.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    This is totally inappropriate for EA to announce three days before the web app releases.

I've already pre-ordered the Xbox 360 version (along with many other FUT players) in the understanding that my FUT account would still be compatible across both consoles, mainly because I find the 360 gameplay far more enjoyable.

The 360 market is now ruined (since its population will be about 10% of its FUT15 total 360/XB1 users), and I'm now stuck with a pre-ordered game that I have to cancel or return. This is just ridiculous timing from EA. I could not be more disappointed.

In fairness, at least they told you now, while you can still cancel.
  • how can you not cancel a pre-order? all retailers I know of or do buy from you could (amazon obviously)
  • Dannycpfc
    690 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Dannycpfc wrote: »
    Awful news

how?

The market is going to awful for the people like myself who still use the old gen
  • Frankenberry
    heavymcd wrote: »

In fairness, at least they told you now, while you can still cancel.

Three days isn't much of a warning. They clearly waited this late because they knew an early announcement would only lead to more canceled pre-orders.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Awful news

Why?
  • Jim
    1383 posts Professional

Agreed that this kills 360, but yeah, cancel now. You can get a full refund from every retailer that I know of, including digital purchases on console.

Two years into the current gen console life is normally when you have to think about upgrading or get left behind.

• Dan_AFC90
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    TWS001 wrote: »
    Ea have to keep their guard up. You can bet there'll be an all out attack on the new gen consoles and code to try and find some sort of weakness. A certain website with a similar name to a Brad Pitt film will be in meltdown.

See MattWidz tweet. Not looking promising for those looking to exploit

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Awful news

how?

The market is going to awful for the people like myself who still use the old gen

Dude. Not to sound design rude but those consoles are more than old and you should try to upgrade
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Old consoles are what ruined the 15 market so...
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

Sucks about three late notice but the old consoles are what caused the horrible 15 market.

• Frankenberry
    Jim wrote: »

Agreed that this kills 360, but yeah, cancel now. You can get a full refund from every retailer that I know of, including digital purchases on console.

Two years into the current gen console life is normally when you have to think about upgrading or get left behind.

I already own an XB1. I pre-ordered the 360 version because its gameplay is just significantly better for FUT14 and FUT15.

The only issue I'd have with canceling my pre-order is I did the deal at Best Buy where you turn in your FUT15 copy (which I've already done) and they give you $10 store credit + $10 discount on pre-ordering FUT16. Not sure what will happen if I try to cancel.

Either way, this is terrible timing from EA.
  • RadioShaq
    15602 posts Moderator
    I am scared for xbox one users. There is barely more playing on it than the pc.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

• ha032742
    36359 posts Moderator
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I am scared for xbox one users. There is barely more playing on it than the pc.

I was said this on the PS forums. Thinking prices on Xbox One will be higher (within the ranges obviously) than on the PS4 as a result of less supply.