The American Soccer Lounge (National Team & MLS)

Comments

• Chubbs
    14256 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2015
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Played my first match. Concede a bs goal in the 90th, eat the draw.

• Chubbs
    b051b6858a213b85e3b8a49f047ac4bc.png

a2d20846d2924ea2bb600961f9601828_400x400.png

Was after this one went off and I did not have enough. Both finished with the exact same price.

That moment when you have 70 players in the trade pile and this coin total and no way to get 30k

1a7df24ab0a0596435e890d1637a4e39.png
    5318eb536886fd807e46668e7c1f4737.png
  • Chubbs
    So got a goal in his first game. Still suck at the game though. Was a lot of fun. Team Im going to continue to give a shot first.

65b06f1d0d447deaef7bc74281b7a36e.png
  • Helpy
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice pick up @Chubbs

How long was he listed for when you saw him?
  • hockeyphenom87
    7049 posts Big Money Move
    So. 49% complete in 14 hours of downloading. Ok. So much for that, might as well wait til release.
  • hockeyphenom87
    So 2 hrs later of trading and I went from 5k to 20k. I think that's decent. Im not the greatest but Im happy with that. Will buy my team later!
  • heavymcd
    Picked up Centurylink for 200 BIN. Got all three Sounders kits and badge for 1200 total. Not complaining.

Was slipping stadiums last night, just looking for licensed golds at 300-400 BIN. Flip for double or more. Picked up Anfield for 200 too. Made more than I expected to doing it.
  • Chubbs
    Helpy wrote: »
    Nice pick up @Chubbs

How long was he listed for when you saw him?

I won him on bid. Missed on an hour earlier as well. Both went off on bid for 304k. Don't think I'll loose too much on him but not worried d either way. Not having those coins is gonna hurt my ability to make more but I could not resist.
  • heavymcd
    Baby's First Draft!

5b7f889e21d39aedbd9488c9195c9ea0.png

So didn't realize chemistry was a thing in draft, because I could swear it didn't show links as I was drafting. Woulda made different choices, but still not bad.

Got two IFs in draft, but as much as I wanted to rock IF Matip, you don't turn down Ramos.

Also, got Dempsey and Johnson on my bench. Clint was actually the best of his bunch, but I'll admit Fabian was a draft of the heart, not the head.
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do you guys think a RM at the LM position with 5 chem would be a problem? I have no other options because I want to use both Cato and Molino in a 4ATB squad. I get 98 squad chem. Molino is on 5.

6M28HLY.png
  • Chubbs
    st4sh0ut wrote: »
    Do you guys think a RM at the LM position with 5 chem would be a problem? I have no other options because I want to use both Cato and Molino in a 4ATB squad. I get 98 squad chem. Molino is on 5.

6M28HLY.png

I don't do under 7 chem per player. 5 should be fine though. Played plenty of people that whooped me wih 5 on players lol
  • st4sh0ut wrote: »

6M28HLY.png

Looks like he would get 7 chem after Loyalty, and a MLS Manager
  • heavymcd
    edited September 2015
    Yeah, wrong side players get 7 chem. So you'll get to 100 team (after loyalty and manager), and be fine. No worries. Put a chem style if you want to make sure he gets the three boosts you want.

I play players on 4 and they still play fine. Though I do so sparingly (or with guys like TOTS Giovinco last year who had Messi stats anyway).
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chubbs wrote: »

I don't do under 7 chem per player. 5 should be fine though. Played plenty of people that whooped me wih 5 on players lol
    Looks like he would get 7 chem after Loyalty, and a MLS Manager
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Yeah, wrong side players get 7 chem. So you'll get to 100 team (after loyalty and manager), and be fine. No worries. Put a chem style if you want to make sure he gets the three boosts you want.

I play players on 4 and they still play fine. Though I do so sparingly (or with guys like TOTS Giovinco last year who had Messi stats anyway).

Thanks guys. I forgot about the loyalty. I tried 7 chem before and ye it does play pretty normal.
  • Chance
    1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    ...and the OP is updated for FUT16. :)
  • Chance wrote: »
    ...and the OP is updated for FUT16. :)

Thanks @Chance !
  • Helpy
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played a pair of games in FUT Draft. This is definitely not the final built. There's a patch that's gonna happen eventually which probably isn't a bad thing. Goalkeepers are better, defenders are stupid as **** now when someone ball rolls or nutmegs. More than anything, it is way slower than 15 in just about every sense of the word.
  • heavymcd
    I actually like the speed. It's part of why I preferred the gameplay of H2H over FUT. But yeah, it's definitely a dramatic difference.
  • Wow this is a huge loss for Mexico. Pretty much equivalent to us losing Bradley, when he is on his game that is.......Guardado reportedly to miss CONCACAF CUP. For me, he would have been the best player on the pitch.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2015/09/17/report-mexico-captain-andres-guardado-out-six-weeks-ankle-injury-miss-concac
  • Chubbs
    Tough break for Mexico that is @DirtyDishFC

So I need to make a fitness team and think I am going to use Donovan in it as well (perks of the chemistry) and want to use 4312 because I have had the most success in it. Do I use him at CAM or ST? Going with the rest of the US players in the team that did not make it into my first.
  • Chubbs wrote: »

So I need to make a fitness team and think I am going to use Donovan in it as well (perks of the chemistry) and want to use 4312 because I have had the most success in it. Do I use him at CAM or ST? Going with the rest of the US players in the team that did not make it into my first.

Since we lack true CAM's, I would stick him there. Who are your main strikers, so I know the pool in which you could choose from.

Random thought; Im disappointed that Morris hasnt signed with Seattle cause his card, if it was based off of the ratings they gave him in Fifa 15 (USA was one of the mini games one week). He was 68 rated with like 85-86 pace.
  • Chubbs

Since we lack true CAM's, I would stick him there. Who are your main strikers, so I know the pool in which you could choose from.

Random thought; Im disappointed that Morris hasnt signed with Seattle cause his card, if it was based off of the ratings they gave him in Fifa 15 (USA was one of the mini games one week). He was 68 rated with like 85-86 pace.

Actually decided to go MLS so going to go Dempsey at one Striker and Oba, Gio, or Gio at the other. Cant choose between the three.
  • Chubbs
    MAN THIS IS MY HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY YELLLLL

So many attractive MLS cards, never had to choose between which ards to use in MLS lmao
  • Chubbs
    Lalas just went off on a bid of 250k. Looks like he will for sure be affordable. Should see a price increase during the first week then steady decline imo.
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    Lalas just went off on a bid of 250k. Looks like he will for sure be affordable. Should see a price increase during the first week then steady decline imo.

Thoughts on ld so far?
  • Chubbs
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Thoughts on ld so far?

Only played two at the moment but enjoyed him so far. He definitely "feels like a legend". I mean that in the sense that in those who have used legends in the past know there is just something different and better about them. Playing on my second account right now so I can actually become decent at the game before I use him some more and run out the time on my main account.
  • hockeyphenom87
    27 hours and 1 reinstall later, I'm at 45% on my download.

What a **** joke.
This discussion has been closed.