The American Soccer Lounge (National Team & MLS)

Comments

• Chubbs
    14257 posts Has That Special Something
    Helpy wrote: »
    Chubbs wrote: »
    EF311075-8652-46BD-807E-59E0F8B9E994.jpg

I just packed Robbie Fowler. Holy banana bat ****. First pack right after dinner too hahaha

Thats sick! you know how lucky you are right?

It's unreal. I never saw one all of 14 and 15 and I spent way more than I care to admit on packs to try and keep up with inflation. His price range is 103k-650k so it's a HUGE boost to my LD purchase later on.

Absolutely! Nicely done and good luck to everyone else getting started. I got Jordi Alba out of 12k
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something

I just packed Robbie Fowler. Holy banana bat ****. First pack right after dinner too hahaha

It's unreal. I never saw one all of 14 and 15 and I spent way more than I care to admit on packs to try and keep up with inflation. His price range is 103k-650k so it's a HUGE boost to my LD purchase later on.

Absolutely! Nicely done and good luck to everyone else getting started. I got Jordi Alba out of 12k

Already made 400k off my Lynden Gooch mass price-fixing.
  • Chubbs

Already made 400k off my Lynden Gooch mass price-fixing.

HAHA, looks like someone is failing at doing it with Watmore, or at least it looked that way 3 hours ago.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Failed price fixes are always adorable.
  • Helpy wrote: »

Great pull! Grays!
  • Chubbs
    Lalas up if anyone wants to get off
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain

What's his and ld range?
  • Chubbs
    Donovan 100,000-600,000
    Lalas Same
  • heavymcd
    Jfo88 wrote: »

What's his and ld range?

Lalas 103K to 600K, per futwiz.

Landy same.
  • Frankenberry
    Lalas is listed at 550/600k.

His Futhead price range says 103k-600k (same for Donovan), which seems pretty reasonable to me. If he's under 200k by TOTY, I'll be happy.
  • Chubbs

His Futhead price range says 103k-600k (same for Donovan), which seems pretty reasonable to me. If he's under 200k by TOTY, I'll be happy.

Think that is realistic for Lalas, not donovan though.
  • heavymcd

Yeah, same for Ljungberg. Those three should be attainable for me by then if I don't splurge on IFs (and I don't see a lot of Sounders IFs in the future tbh).

• heavymcd

You saying he'll be higher? Could be, though really his card is pretty lackluster. I guess though as a CF he might stay higher a bit longer.
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain

I can't get the game til oct 1st I'm gonna have to play catch up fast
  • Frankenberry
    CF Donovan will be pretty desirable for rich people for a few months (most new Legends every year are ridiculously overpriced for a few months), but hopefully his cardweight is high enough that he'll be too plentiful to be expensive.
  • Chubbs
    heavymcd wrote: »

You saying he'll be higher? Could be, though really his card is pretty lackluster. I guess though as a CF he might stay higher a bit longer.

Forwards are always a little more pricey. Especially with him being the new kid around. A lot of it depends on Hype as well. Last year Brian Laudrup is a prime example.
  • Chubbs wrote: »

Forwards are always a little more pricey. Especially with him being the new kid around. A lot of it depends on Hype as well. Last year Brian Laudrup is a prime example.

All those that were crying about him will buy him. Jerks....lol
  • Chubbs

100% that too. Key is to not make a thread about him if you love him. Keep it in here.
  • heavymcd

100% that too. Key is to not make a thread about him if you love him. Keep it in here.

keep it secret

keep it safe
  • heavymcd wrote: »

keep it secret

keep it safe

For sure!
  • Frankenberry
    spGdpPb.png
  • heavymcd
    Yeah, seeing a lot of Legends listed at max. Good luck with that, gents.
  • Frankenberry
    I also agree that if you want to help control the prices for Lalas and Donovan, just pretend like they completely don't exist outside of this thread.

Hype up all of the European Legends as much as you want on the forums, and hopefully everyone will forget about the American ones.
  • Helpy
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah, I'm not sure what to have listed Fowler at so I put him up at 590/650. All of the others I've seen were max BIN and only saw Alan Shearer with a less than 300k opening bid.

I have a feeling that despite legends sharing a weak link with everyone FUT Draft is going to reduce their OMG appeal.
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain

Yeah, I'm not sure what to have listed Fowler at so I put him up at 590/650. All of the others I've seen were max BIN and only saw Alan Shearer with a less than 300k opening bid.

I have a feeling that despite legends sharing a weak link with everyone FUT Draft is going to reduce their OMG appeal.

Donovan doesn't really look that amazing either unless your american. He is rather short and only has average stats really
  • Jfo88 wrote: »

Donovan doesn't really look that amazing either unless your american. He is rather short and only has average stats really

Keep spreading that around the rest of the forum! Lol
  • hockeyphenom87
    7049 posts Big Money Move
    Got Ibarra, Johnson and Rubin so far. Will probably pick up a non rare USA side with Ream, Edu, Miazga, etc then make the best possible one while working towards Donovan and Lalas. Will be easy to do with some investing and match coins. Should have one very soon.
  • So I got got on finally after a 3 hour down load, bought some packs, bought some players. After I logged out I tried to get on the web app and still cannot use the transfer market. Anyone know why?
  • I love how John Anthony Brooks gets a gold card. Doesn't seem deserving to me. Also, Benny's shot should be way better than a 69. FIFA always screws the american players. Have you guys seen the USA classic 2002 world cup jersey?

Surely you watch him play in the Bundesliga, not just with the men's team?

No I don't. He does so bad for the USA team that I don't want to force myself to watch how he does for a crappy bottom of the league team so I can yell at him more.

Brooks is inconsistent. He has had good games. You do realize that most CB's dont hit their prime until 28-29. He is years away from his prime.

Oh yeah I know. He has plenty of time and is on the right track but I don't think he's a starter for the USA right now.
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    @Chubbs this week apNPNXl.jpg
This discussion has been closed.