Turkish Football Lounge

Comments

  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    RMancini10 wrote: »
    Turkish sides in Europe are on their arse. Last thing of note was Galatasaray qualifying from a group of death with Madrid and Juventus back when Mancini was in charge.

    Because sadly Turkish teams do not have any tactical plans. Generally speaking, Turkish players hate training, they hate having to watch video analysis about thieir mistakes in last match or opponents and so on... And I'm not making these up, these are known facts said by coaches who have managed Turkish teams before. Prandelli is one of them as well as Hamza Hamzaoglu who's our current coach.

    Turkish football needs a huge revolution basically. Including management, youth teams etc. EVERYTHING needs to be changed. It's good to see players like Sneijder, RvP, Nani etc playing in Super Lig, but these transfers won't be effective unless the mentality in Turkey is changed.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49352 posts FIFA Cover Star
    ALTINTOP 1-0 :o
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Robert being a proper ❤️❤️❤️❤️, ffs
  • RMancini10
    76 posts Park Captain
    kktalha wrote: »
    RMancini10 wrote: »
    Turkish sides in Europe are on their arse. Last thing of note was Galatasaray qualifying from a group of death with Madrid and Juventus back when Mancini was in charge.

    Because sadly Turkish teams do not have any tactical plans. Generally speaking, Turkish players hate training, they hate having to watch video analysis about thieir mistakes in last match or opponents and so on... And I'm not making these up, these are known facts said by coaches who have managed Turkish teams before. Prandelli is one of them as well as Hamza Hamzaoglu who's our current coach.

    Turkish football needs a huge revolution basically. Including management, youth teams etc. EVERYTHING needs to be changed. It's good to see players like Sneijder, RvP, Nani etc playing in Super Lig, but these transfers won't be effective unless the mentality in Turkey is changed.

    Interesting response, but they haven't always been this bad have they? I remember 3 seasons ago Galatasaray made it to a Champions League Quarter Final, being taken out by Madrid. However looking at both Gala and Fenerbahce it seems that they have some really good players: Sneijder, RVP, Nani, Muslera
  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    How did Fener manage to loose to Molde :#
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2015
    Robert being a proper ❤️❤️❤️❤️, ffs
    subtweeting me on the forums lol. Calm down pal.

    Your first post in this lounge, you looking through my posts? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stalker.

  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    Robert wrote: »
    Robert being a proper ❤️❤️❤️❤️, ffs
    subtweeting me on the forums lol. Calm down pal.
    I'm actually quite calm. My Yoga is helping me a lot, also had a sweet cup of English Tea to finish with.

    And no, was hoping to see some info about the match since Ajax is in the group with Fener. So again, calm down pal
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49352 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Sosaaaaa
    skenderbeus GK :D
  • AlbayrakM
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great Lounge!

    Selamlar Herkese.
  • AlbayrakM wrote: »
    Great Lounge!

    Selamlar Herkese.

    thanks man, hosgeldin sen de.
    we got a good thing going on since April , the more the merrier!
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    RMancini10 wrote: »
    kktalha wrote: »
    RMancini10 wrote: »
    Turkish sides in Europe are on their arse. Last thing of note was Galatasaray qualifying from a group of death with Madrid and Juventus back when Mancini was in charge.

    Because sadly Turkish teams do not have any tactical plans. Generally speaking, Turkish players hate training, they hate having to watch video analysis about thieir mistakes in last match or opponents and so on... And I'm not making these up, these are known facts said by coaches who have managed Turkish teams before. Prandelli is one of them as well as Hamza Hamzaoglu who's our current coach.

    Turkish football needs a huge revolution basically. Including management, youth teams etc. EVERYTHING needs to be changed. It's good to see players like Sneijder, RvP, Nani etc playing in Super Lig, but these transfers won't be effective unless the mentality in Turkey is changed.

    Interesting response, but they haven't always been this bad have they? I remember 3 seasons ago Galatasaray made it to a Champions League Quarter Final, being taken out by Madrid. However looking at both Gala and Fenerbahce it seems that they have some really good players: Sneijder, RVP, Nani, Muslera

    That's the main problem with us. We're not consistent. We don't secure our future, we only look to save the day. That's why Gala struggled last year in the CL, conceding 4 in almost every game, only managing to get 1pt in group stages.

    I was hopeful things might have been better at least for us (Gala) with the new foreign player rule (5 in starting squad last season, 14 in entire squad w/o any limits on starting 11 this season) but sadly our coach seems quite racist and we have a very stingy board at the moment. :(
  • craigy craigo
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Trying this to start off with. Went with Gomez so I can abuse the button :smiley:

    4aeVaKT.png
  • nice defense but needs more Cavanda for sure :)

    and midfield there are some better options both defensively and attacking.. I'd take Ozan Tufan > Raul, Topal > Atiba and Sosa or Tolgay > Ozyakup.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49352 posts FIFA Cover Star
    holdenwait wrote: »
    nice defense but needs more Cavanda for sure :)

    and midfield there are some better options both defensively and attacking.. I'd take Ozan Tufan > Raul, Topal > Atiba and Sosa or Tolgay > Ozyakup.
    why not full fener?
  • craigy craigo
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    holdenwait wrote: »
    nice defense but needs more Cavanda for sure :)

    and midfield there are some better options both defensively and attacking.. I'd take Ozan Tufan > Raul, Topal > Atiba and Sosa or Tolgay > Ozyakup.

    I'll take the better overall + cheaper player than just pace. I'd need a Tufan CM to replace Raul, Topal does look nice but I want to try out Atiba + better passing for him. I'd also need a CM Sosa or rotate him with Diego, and Arslan looks nice also, but I want to try Ozyakup due to former Gooner.

    But thanks for the tips, when I get some more coins I think I'll pick up the non-rares :)
  • I used Gonul for 250+ games last year, its not that he's bad. but Cavanda is so much stronger and just a new exciting player to use, that's why I recommended it.
  • Neckabob
    13351 posts Has That Special Something
    This russiaj guy is a pure pric.k. he should watch their own games. Cska lost krasnodar lost rubin lost against sion lol
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49352 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited September 2015
    gg bjk
  • http://www.futwiz.com/images/shared-squads/pitch-55244.jpg

    My starter silver team canny wait to start now
  • banter
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hate how Fener is playing under their new coach. They need to get it together. BJK is looking really solid this season, which is neat.
  • Neckabob
    13351 posts Has That Special Something
    tomwale87 wrote: »
    http://www.futwiz.com/images/shared-squads/pitch-55244.jpg

    My starter silver team canny wait to start now

    Donk for öztürk
  • A5B
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Bit of a random question, but I figure I'd ask here. Does anyone know if there is an online retailer that sells Bursaspor shirts? Looking to get a Dzsudzsák one as I try to collect them from clubs he goes to. Thanks for any help. :)
  • holdenwait
    64485 posts Icon
    edited September 2015
    A5B wrote: »
    Bit of a random question, but I figure I'd ask here. Does anyone know if there is an online retailer that sells Bursaspor shirts? Looking to get a Dzsudzsák one as I try to collect them from clubs he goes to. Thanks for any help. :)

    hey there,
    Bursa's online store seems well stocked, I am not %100 about their shipping options/rates.
    here's the link , http://www.bursastore.com/Kategori/32/112/0/1/2015-2016-sezon-formalari-yeni--.html

    this looks amazing btw, hadn't seen it yet. :o
    1436562894.jpg
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49352 posts FIFA Cover Star
    broooooooooooooooos

    45e71013bf297905472e0395fe9c12a6.png

    hattrick
  • omg what a boss indeed, hat trick from cdm
  • A5B
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    A5B wrote: »
    Bit of a random question, but I figure I'd ask here. Does anyone know if there is an online retailer that sells Bursaspor shirts? Looking to get a Dzsudzsák one as I try to collect them from clubs he goes to. Thanks for any help. :)

    hey there,
    Bursa's online store seems well stocked, I am not %100 about their shipping options/rates.
    here's the link , http://www.bursastore.com/Kategori/32/112/0/1/2015-2016-sezon-formalari-yeni--.html

    this looks amazing btw, hadn't seen it yet. :o
    1436562894.jpg
    Thank you! That kit does look very nice. Sadly I can't find an option that let's me customize it though :s
Sign In or Register to comment.