• apfelmus_maCHer1
    54097 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Neckabob wrote: »
    They dont seem like panic transfers tbh

• HzLjajic
    2135 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »
    panik after PSV spanking lel
    they were buys with rosier and ghezzal sadly instead of preparing for that game.
    now panicing as hell
  • HzLjajic

(@mods now its time for panic transfers)
  • Neckabob
    14056 posts Has That Special Something
    Dont know how you can say that these are panic transfers. They are not.
    Dzemaili Pandev were panic transfers.

Van Aanholt was in talks over 6 months. And just because you didnt hear/read about the other 2 in the media doesnt mean they are panic transfers. Marcao was the same

But yeah avutun öyle kendinizi :)
    HzLjajic wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    panik after PSV spanking lel
    they were buys with rosier and ghezzal sadly instead of preparing for that game.
    now panicing as hell

We were only interested in Ghezzal not Rosier. And none of the players we bought is a winger so again nonsense
  • HzLjajic
    Your president offered rosier a contract 3 times. After he declined he said if a player tells us he wants to play for another team we let him alone.
    Sure thing
  • HzLjajic
    edited July 24
    „panic transfers“ does not mean he buys players at positions he needs. PSV destroyed you, he probabaly lost ghezzal and rosier and had to do some stuff so the fans stop crying.
    Or do you think all the 3 players just randomly got announce at the same day? why not few days earlier when they were needed for cl
  • Neckabob
    edited July 24
    „panic transfers“ does not mean he buys players at positions he needs. PSV destroyed you, he probabaly lost ghezzal and rosier and had to do some stuff so the fans stop crying.
    Or do you think all the 3 players just randomly got announce at the same day? why not few days earlier when they were needed for cl

Hmm maybe because you can only nominate 2 players and do you really think any of those players could have played instantly if they were announced a few days prior? They announced them now so where are they? Geleckte, imzalayacakta, tanisacakta oynayacak hemen tabi

Cicaldau is a 8/10, young, close to 200 games played already and captain of his team. Exactly what we need
    Boey is a young prospect as RB because we only have Yedlin and he isnt reliable
    We dont a have a proper LB. So a free Van Aanholt isnt panic transfer.
    You probably dont believe that they only negociated with Ghezzal and Rosier the whole time?:D you cant just buy 3 players out of nowhere within 2 days.

Youre maybe right that they announced it after the PSV game so fans cool down a bit. Doesnt change the fact these players were probably in talks weeks before.
    He also stated in his press conference that they dont want to waste money anymore and slowly start building a young team.
    None of them are overpaid either if the numbers are true.

I want to see these kind of transfers.
    Berkan and Gedson on their way hopefully. Still need a Winger and a CB

• HzLjajic
    In the end their performance will show if they are overpaid or not. 6,5mio + 20% is quiet a lot these days. Could potentialy a banger.

I dont care who they did negotiate with. I just want to trash talk Burak Elmas for trying to get rosier and ghezzal.

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    David Luiz apparently to Adana lol
  • Neckabob
    David Luiz apparently to Adana lol

They want Sirigu as well apparently
    In the end their performance will show if they are overpaid or not. 6,5mio + 20% is quiet a lot these days. Could potentialy a banger.

I dont care who they did negotiate with. I just want to trash talk Burak Elmas for trying to get rosier and ghezzal.

I think he only wanted "get" either one of them solely for the purpose of ANC intervening in Gedsons transfer
  • Neckabob
    Stambouli to Adana wtf is going on
  • didn't even remember this game was today lol but this :D

• HzLjajic
    :D
  • hahahah new TFF thing:

1 yellow card, 1 tree planted
    1 red card , 5 trees planted

:joy:
  • Neckabob
    Berkan Kutlu <3
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Berkan Kutlu <3

baller
  • a month old tweet lel
  • HzLjajic
    :D
  • hearing Caner might still be binned. I don't know man, I feel another very dead season coming up for us. Even tho the squad has some quality it's just a weird mix with glaring holes -no striker no 2nd quality cb-trash attacking wingers (other than Pelkas, who's playing like Messi jr in pre-season lol)

and Vitor on top of that. all a bit meh. but you never know might surprise me
  • HzLjajic
    There is still lots of time to get some new players
  • ohh now that Caner tweet post makes sense hahaha.. good

0a8a380375e24964bffa72230282f8b3.jpg?&mode=crop&w=940&h=626.6666666666666
  • HzLjajic
    welcome teixeira
  • Neckabob
    Falcao to bjk :p
  • apfelmus_maCHer1