1275 posts Professional
    where is quaresma
  • exzoo
    32104 posts National Team Captain
    why no nwakaeme over kılınç
  • :joy:

• HzLjajic
    1275 posts Professional
    probably gonna play wl this we after like 4 month lets test some süperlig tots.

(sörloth was sooo bad had to replace him with cr7)
  • Neckabob
    13320 posts Has That Special Something
    I hope you know that if the league gets cancelled, the clubs wont go to CL? They have to play quali then if its true what uefa said
  • exzoo
    Neckabob wrote: »
    I hope you know that if the league gets cancelled, the clubs wont go to CL? They have to play quali then if its true what uefa said

oh no the league must definitely continue then, I'd rather risk people's lives than having to play quali rounds for CL :'(:'(
  • Neckabob
    edited May 17
    exzoo wrote: »

oh no the league must definitely continue then, I'd rather risk people's lives than having to play quali rounds for CL :'(:'(

Tbh Bundesliga is playing. Im working too and that with 15 different people who are not tested etc.
    If they earn millions they can play in a "safe" and tested environment. If they dont break the rules of quarantine outside of football there is no danger imo

Everything is slowly going back to normal, atleast in Germany. So whats the problem to play.
  • exzoo
    edited May 17

Tbh Bundesliga is playing. Im working too and that with 15 different people who are not tested etc.
    If they earn millions they can play in a "safe" and tested environment. If they dont break the rules of quarantine outside of football there is no danger imo

Everything is slowly going back to normal, atleast in Germany. So whats the problem to play.

yeah that won't happen in a country where football is like a religion

you do also realise that people will definitely gather in cafes etc to watch the games too, continuing the league is just not the reasonable thing to do
  • Neckabob
    edited May 17

you do also realise that people will definitely gather in cafes etc to watch the games too, continuing the league is just not the reasonable thing to do

With "they" I mean footballers. And they are more strict with these rules im guessing.

Yeah they might gather in cafes but they already do gather in ither situations and places though. Thats what I mean with everything is slowly going back to normal. In Germany almost everything reopened and Turkey had way stricter rules than Germany, numbers are slowy going down. I dont see a big issue with this. Maybe its also because I dont believe this whole thing that much.
    Do you really thing this virus is just gonna disappear? It will be here now, for a long time maybe forever. Are we supposed to live like this now? There will always be people who will have the virus, it will be like having the flu
  • Dembaba19031903
    1231 posts Professional

so psg has to play quali?
  • exzoo

With "they" I mean footballers. And they are more strict with these rules im guessing.

Yeah they might gather in cafes but they already do gather in ither situations and places though. Thats what I mean with everything is slowly going back to normal. In Germany almost everything reopened and Turkey had way stricter rules than Germany, numbers are slowy going down. I dont see a big issue with this. Maybe its also because I dont believe this whole thing that much.
    Do you really thing this virus is just gonna disappear? It will be here now, for a long time maybe forever. Are we supposed to live like this now? There will always be people who will have the virus, it will be like having the flu

bro there are lives at risk now and will be even more if the leagues continue, I'd trust Germany to handle this way better than Turkey.

there will be a vaccine for it though lol
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49220 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Nsakala besiktas
  • Dembaba19031903
    1231 posts Professional

imagine a team like atalanta or a bundesliga team wants you and you stay in the turkish league
  • trabzon banned from europe for 1 year

gg
  • nihat ozdemir, what a grade A sob
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    1 week left guys
  • Dembaba19031903
    1231 posts Professional
    wtf
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    Caglayan, Yandas and Kilinc to Galatasaray :o