Turkish Football Lounge

Comments

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    46669 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Linnes >
  • exzoo
    31861 posts National Team Captain
    HzLjajic wrote: »
    if we sell dorukhan for 10mio. and eljifgoes for 15+3 so sad.. but money is needed :/

eljif is 4 years younger tbf
  • Dembaba19031903
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    exzoo wrote: »
    if we sell dorukhan for 10mio. and eljifgoes for 15+3 so sad.. but money is needed :/

But dorukhan played a very good season. Eljif didnt do something
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    :D
  • exzoo

But dorukhan played a very good season. Eljif didnt do something

what? are napoli paying 18m because eljif didn't do something?
  • exzoo
    eljif is a good player with immense potential, he has all the tools to be a great midfielder and his last 3-4 months with us was nothing short of excellent
  • holdenwait
    54415 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Exactly , people expect these young players to be the finished article right off the gates. He's got great engine, loves to take a shot (brave) tody in dribble.. he can really be at the top in his mid 20s
  • HzLjajic
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 10
    I just comment of what I‘ve seen. And I did not see much from Eljif. For me he was average at his games with fener.
    Ofc napoli will analyze the situation better than me. They will know how much to pay for him.
  • exzoo
    especially if you're dealing with de laurentiis. he doesn't throw around money for fun, he's a pain in the **** to deal with, which makes me doubtful about us having a sell on %
  • HzLjajic
    I dont understand why some many people say bjk is lost this season. For me personally they still have the best st, cam, a great midfield and one of the best cb in the league. Boyd also coming, one more winger, lb/rb, cb and cm transfer are needed and they are imo in a good position.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    some transfers

2f9aa9025ee5e11ac9319b9a3282ed11.png

• Dembaba19031903
    Looks like Timothée Kolodziejczak will join besiktas for 4m. Nice cb
  • Neckabob
    12655 posts Has That Special Something
    I dont understand why some many people say bjk is lost this season. For me personally they still have the best st, cam, a great midfield and one of the best cb in the league. Boyd also coming, one more winger, lb/rb, cb and cm transfer are needed and they are imo in a good position.

11 players dont win you a league and you have to buy players for those positions first.
    Dorukhan and Ljajic Re your only good mids tbh. Maybe Medel. Q7 and Lens are trash.
  • holdenwait
    and burak still hasn't got paid a penny since joining in the winter break, and in italy they're still saying he might end up at lecce (don't see it happening really but still there's some unrest there)
  • Dembaba19031903
    Karius
    GG vida timo ?
    Dorukhan ?
    Boyd Ljajic ?
    Burak
  • HzLjajic
    holdenwait wrote: »
    and burak still hasn't got paid a penny since joining in the winter break, and in italy they're still saying he might end up at lecce (don't see it happening really but still there's some unrest there)
    imo this is complety ****

• HzLjajic
    Neckabob wrote: »

11 players dont win you a league and you have to buy players for those positions first.
    Dorukhan and Ljajic Re your only good mids tbh. Maybe Medel. Q7 and Lens are trash.
    oguzhn, medel, yalcin, mirin, umut nayir, caner lens/q7 are players that are more than enough for the bench.
    Yes, we have to buy those 11 players first but I believe that we will do.
  • HzLjajic
    Karius
    GG vida timo ?
    Dorukhan ?
    Boyd Ljajic ?
    Burak
    timo would be too good. But dont see us paying 4mio for him without selling dorukhan.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    7f22df27b8e4162ae6d6d5c140cf97d5.png
    this is their best squad atm right?? definitely need some players
  • HzLjajic
    atiba>>>>>medel
    also boyd is there
    and please no quaresma
  • holdenwait
    1f5e6d057e3a46b1aeed2bdb76e9c79e.jpg
  • Neckabob
    12655 posts Has That Special Something
    Konoplyanka to FB. If he finds his form he"ll be a very good transfer.

Btw this Bounedja guy, Striker from Algeria is pretty good.
  • exzoo
    i don't want konoplyanka at all, don't want garry either but i guess we have to settle for those
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    Kolarov and Konoplyanka nb
  • holdenwait
    i don't want konoplyanka at all, don't want garry either but i guess we have to settle for those

same feelings
  • Dembaba19031903
    Garry to fener done deal
  • Dembaba19031903
    Amk i wanted him ;(
  • holdenwait
    is he really that good? I really haven't watched him watch, seemed like a speed merchant, let me check out some of his good goals..

• HzLjajic
    I think he had his up and downs but was too inconstant most of the time.
    Still a player I kinda would want to join my team.