FIFA 16 Misc Bug Report

Comments

• Cruelion
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Fitness card can not be used
    Issue Details: I bought 4 golden fitness card but i can't use them.They doesn't appear when i try to use.
    Game Mode: Ultime Team
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Turkey
    Gamertag: Cruelion01
    Date & Time: 22th June 2016 at 22:41
  • lamberru
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I'm new to Fifa. can anyone tell me where to find renato Sanches?
  • Issue Summary: I have only 3 substitutes available.
    Issue Details: Where the substitutes are to be in the line-ups, only three are available. No more can be selected.
    Game Mode: Career
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: USA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): jarmille
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 6/30/16 8:14 pm CST
  • PapaMooze
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Training assisted free kicks doesn't work
    Issue Details: When training assisted free kicks in "Be a Pro"-mode, at the 5th kick, the one where two others run over the ball before the 3rd shoots, the goal isn't registered and it isn't possible to advance further.
    Game Mode: Career, Be a Pro
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Denmark
    Gamertag: PapaMooze
    Date & Time: 1st June 2016 at 21:41
  • cfcwhite
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: In-match bugs

Issue Details: Game ends instantly rather than giving injury time, and player name indicators are out of sync with the gameplay.

Game Mode: Career mode, Kick off and any other offline mode

Platform: PC

Region: Ireland

Gamertag: Cathal4500

Date & Time: 7/2/16 4:25pm GMT:0+
  • Issue Summary: Missing textures
    Issue Details: All the player models are completely black, including the net and parts of the stadium
    Game Mode: All of them
    Region: US
    Gamertag: Colaguypepsi
    Date & Time: 7/5 7:29 PM UTC
  • Issue Summary: Mailbox limit is too small
    Issue Details: There is 18 letters limit to the mailbox, earlier letters are archived (with link deleted).
    I received 19 emails in one day and one contract Counter Offer was archived. Now I cannot respond to the counter offer as the link is removed and I cannot offer new terms directly to the player because the option isn't there as the negotiation is in progress. Which means I have no means to sign this player in current transfer window.
    Game Mode: Career - Manager
    Platform PS4
    PSN ID: SmaGreBas
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 18. of July 2016 ~2:30 GMT+2
  • mins119
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Seasons Results List NOT Updating!

Issue Details: I have been checking the season record , I try to check the last 10 games result. But after season 98, the result can't record in the data

Game Mode: Seasons
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Aisa/HKG
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN - mins119
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 16/07/2016 22:00 GMT
  • maadje
    16 posts Ball Boy
    When loaded in dutch there is no betway on the west ham kitSchermafbeelding_2016_07_21_om_18_06_09.png
  • I need help please l've bien Almonte Two weeks With The Same Problem. Do Not Connect me EAS fc Servers And Can't See Catalog. But if i Can Play online. Thanks Hope Solution To My ID: xFr33sTyL3x9.
  • Issue Summary: Bug in the career mode concerning the opposition crossing the ball towards the crossbar.
    Issue Details: The CPU crosses the ball towards the crossbar and the keeper tips it over the bar. The referee then gives the CPU a penalty when there has clearly been no contact with any other player in the box. (Could be guessing the goalkeeper is being penalized for handball.... what?)
    Game Mode: Manager career mode
    Region: Australia
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN: KirilliMonsta
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): First happened on the 22nd of April, but this bug has reoccurred multiple times throughout my career mode, latest being 3 days ago.
    Additional notes: When i first experienced this bug i was playing on professional, now playing on legendary this bug still occurs. It has occurred multiple times (estimating about once a season- I'm almost 10 seasons in.)
    Here is a link to a video on google drive of the first time this bug occurred for me.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B191Es4jNMFUSHEzN0tvaEw2NjA
  • Issue summary: Good night Ea sports.
    I ask you to check a bug that occurred in my tournament match where win of 1x0 and the match fell. Showed that I gained the title and the prize, however, appeared after as if he had lost, not winning my award.And is now unavailable for the chance to win the reus as if it had already won it.
    Game mode: Tournaments Futties Cup
    Platform: Xbox 360
    Region: Brazil
    Gamer tag: MartinsGamer
    Date/time: 07/30 3:00 AM Brasilía
  • Vmartins77 wrote: »
    Issue summary: have not received the player reus of the tournament futties after you have won.
    Issue Details: I ask you to check a bug that occurred in my tournament match where win of 1x0 and the match fell. Showed that I gained the title and the prize, however, appeared after as if he had lost, not winning my award.And is now unavailable for the chance to win the reus as if it had already won it.
    Game mode: Tournaments Futties Cup
    Platform: Xbox 360
    Region: Brazil
    Gamer tag: MartinsGamer
    Date/time: 07/30 3:00 AM Brasilía

• Issue Summary: Texture glitch involving Stadium
    Issue Details Away End/Milton End of Fratton Park stadium is invisible in game (NOT INCLUDING END TO END OR PRO CAMERA)
    Game Mode: Ultimate Team, Kick Off, Seasons, Pro Clubs and Career Mode
    Platform: PS4
    Region: UK
    PSN: TheCharizmaa
    Date/Time: 07/08/16 6:38PM
    Example: CpRTJtFWAAAjoDL.jpg:large

• Issue Summary: From 2 to 3 weeks I`ve lost most of the games
    Issue Details: I play Fifa since 2011 so I`m not new in the game and I know that sometimes you can loose, but this last past weeks I was in League one at FUT and suddenly I started to loose most of the games and its pointless to try something. Balls hit the post, or the rival goalkeeper cath everything while my rivals hit on target and its always goal. and Usually i loose the game on the last minutes of the match
    Game Mode: FUT
    Region: Argentina
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Dabri2012
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 8:15 PM UTC -3
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    players from france seem to have a big advantage re input lag...players sell themselves because they cat stop etc...dont accelerate properly..cant control the ball properly.
    netherlands is mixed.
    germany and the uk tend to be mostly ok

im in spain.

checked a lot of my games and its the same pattern.

you need to make this game as fair as possible.
    do a connection test also when you ave connected to the other player and do it between both players.
  • KCM
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Players and kits are black while playing a match,
    Issue Details: When I am playing a kick off match my players and their kits are black. You can't see anything.
    Game Mode: Kickoff
    Region: South Africa
    OriginID: kcmlito
    Date and Time: 10:30 AM
  • Issue Summary: L2 glitch
    Issue details: Sometimes when I'm in or around the box, the player performs the L2 function without me pressing L2. For example, they start to do the L2+R2 dribbling. And sometimes, when I try the finesse shot, he does a trick shot instead
    Game mode: All
    Platform: PS4
    PSN id: nexxchapter203
    Date/Time: 15/08/2016 5:18 GMT
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Could be guessing the goalkeeper is being penalized for handball.... what?
    Yeah it happened several times to me too on PC. Never happened again since I disabled handballs in the box (not that this is the optimal solution anyway).
    Additional notes: When i first experienced this bug i was playing on professional, now playing on legendary this bug still occurs.
    Yeah, unfortunately it happens on different platforms, at different difficulties.
    It's being happening for a lot of time now and still no action or solution (only the workaround to disable handballs in the box but still, I'm not sure it works: it's just that since I disabled them I didn't get any dodgy/hilarious/robbed penalty against anymore).

Kinda game breaking to me.
  • Issue Summary: Joystick Configuration
    Issue Details: Red and Blue Player Indicators are almost the same and hardy visible. (I'm using 40" TV from 2M viewing distance and I do have good vision. I can see the indicators ok in normal pace but in fast pace situations it's too slow to get up with the indicator sometimes when you are quickly swithing between players L1. For example defending a corner and there comes a rebound and you have to select correct defender for pressing the ball off from opponent. I have lost scores already because of this..so frustrating that u'd like to throw new controller on the wall ;P)
    Game Mode: All
    Platform PS4
    Region: FI
    PSN ID: Fozters69
    Date & Time: 28th September 22:00
  • Issue Summary: shadows rather than players FIFA16
    Issue Details: when I start playing any game (kickoff, tournament, manager, etc.) players appear like shadows. In fact, since I am choosing the teams players are shadows already.
    Game Mode: any
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Region: North America
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Plato255
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): November 26, 2015 -8.00 Pacific Time
  • phoal
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I play on PC
    I have 2 XBOX controllers
    How can I define which one is controller one and which is nr 2 ?
    I have my settings, my son has his settings
    We sometimes play together and sometimes alone
  • phoal
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I ask this because when we play alone, the controller you use is always controller one ... Meaning you can't use teh setings of controller 2 ...