Issue Details: blurred kits
    Game Mode: FUT
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): XBOX ONE
    Region: UK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): quackers1986 gamertag
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 18:30 12/05/2016

• Template:

Issue Summary: loss of stats on online pro clubs
    Issue Details: lost all my stats gone from a 88 to an 85 with no skills or nothing....
    Game Mode: onlinepro clubs
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): GAMER TAG :- quackers1986
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/05/2016

• guitarhero
    68 posts Park Captain
    Issue:
    Game sucks, because of poor AI and lack of control over action.
  • FifaBoy2007
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    Issue Summary: Lost over £1million in Career Mode!!
    Issue Details: I am manager of Hull and Norwich accepted my offer for Nathan Redmond, i had £13,949,999 in the bank but when it came to offering him a contract it said i was £15,000 short, so it gave me the option of automatically adjusting my budget to make the deal go through, but now i only have £12,909,999 left!!??
    Game Mode: Career Mode
    PSN: Not Relevant
    Date & Time: 15-05-2016 / 24/7
  • 1020mama
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2016
    Ok I am a member of origin access and the main reason was to play FIFA 16, this is very disappointing when this game is getting worse and worse every year instead of making a real simulation EA just replace the bugs with bugs so when they can`t design the IA they cheat and weaken your team or strengthen the opponent in a way that is sometimes impossible to defend or to score in order to make the game sell more the have done a lot from FIFA 14 on, this year the speed of the moves are just stupid players such as messi sometimes not able to even stop an easy ball deliberately reducing the speed and make the movements so artificial was EA`s trick for this year goal keepers of course of the opponents are magically strong with neymar in the box without anyone troubling him is really hard to score. Unfortunately I am a big fan of soccer and after what Konami did to pes 2010 I turned to FIFA, 12 was really good but after that no improvements just a **** show that they add this women teams and new stadiums and ... but the game play is just a shame no practical marking system no simulated passing and shooting system not a way to lead all players not to act like an idiot even if you play with Barca or Real madrid or ... I am not going to support this game the hateful company.
    EA give me back my time and money and time I hate what you do with soccer.
  • rsca_rsca
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Issue Summary: Gameplay again too fast
    Issue Details: The gameplay is again too fast (my gamespeed-setting is normal), the game plays nervous, ball too far from the foot of players, every player on the field is like a Duracell-battery etc.
    Game Mode: All
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Belgium
    PSN ID/Origin ID (either one i think): kyketje777
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 17 April 2016 at 15.24h GMT
  • rsca_rsca
    Issue Details: The gameplay is again too fast (my gamespeed-setting is normal), the game plays nervous, ball too far from the foot of players, every player on the field is like a Duracell-battery etc.
  • rsca_rsca
  • rsca_rsca
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 20 May 2016 at 00.44 GMT
  • rsca_rsca
  • rsca_rsca
  • Jbraddy2
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: matchday record wrong
    Issue Details: Orlando city last 5 games aren't updated, resulting in players having worse form than they should be in.
    Game Mode: matchday
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: south east USA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): gamer tag jbraddy2
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 9:15am ET
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    connor0811 wrote: »
    Jonesy201 wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Rule bug???
    Issue Details: Ball crossed into box but goes behind for a goal kick, keeper dives to make contact with the ball after it crosses the line. Ref gives a penalty. Replays showed no contact between any players in the penalty area.
    Game Mode: Career manager mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): XBoxone
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Jonesy201
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): approx. 8pm 19/9
    connor0811 wrote: »
    Issue Summary: False penalties against me
    Issue Details: when an opposition player crosses and my keeper knocks it over the bar from almost under the cross bar I have had a penalty given against me this has happened twice now, I have watched instant replies both times using the orbit view of all players in the box and there is no contact at all, but both times the keeper had knocked the ball over the bar.
    Game Mode: Career
    Region: EU (UK)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID - CONNOR_darlo
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): GMT 23:38 5/5/16
    So it's not a new bug
    Nice to see they didn't fix it yet.
    Time to pull up your socks, EA! :joy:
    Issue Summary: Lost over £1million in Career Mode!! [...]
    It doesn't look like a bug to me.
    When you don't have enough money in the "contracts" budget to meet thr salary requirements of a player (but you did already meet the "transfer" requirements of the selling team of course), the game offers to "auto adjust" the money for you: money is actually taken from your "transfers" budget and moved to your "contracts" budget.
    So, if you were £15K per week short, it meant that over a year you were nearly £800K short.
    Those got taken from your transfers budget to pay the salary of the player.
    I believe that the other £200K that are missing were taken when you signed hin as an 'upfront' payment (like a bonus for him at the moment of joining) but I'm not sure about that.
  • rsca_rsca
    Issue Summary: Gameplay still too fast
    Issue Details: The gameplay is still too fast (my gamespeed-setting is normal), the game plays nervous, ball too far from the foot of players, every player on the field is like a Duracell-battery etc.
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 26 May 2016 at 15.12h GMT
  • rsca_rsca
    Issue Details: The gameplay is still too fast (my gamespeed-setting is normal), the game plays nervous, ball too far from the foot of players, every player on the field is like a Duracell-battery etc.
  • rsca_rsca
  • airpreezy
    962 posts Semi-Pro
    Issue Summary: Gameplay is super fast, superhuman goalkeepers, distance shot fail
    Issue Details: The gameplay is still too fast (my gamespeed-setting is slow), game is unplayable fast so much mistakes in cause of speed, distance shots are always gettind super low, superhuman goalkeepers nearly catching every ball
    Region: Germany
    PSN ID/Origin ID (either one i think): animap
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 26 May 2016 at 16.0h GMT
  • Maaacyyy
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: My banners on stadiums are glitched squares.
    Issue Details: My banners on stadiums are just glitched with green/blue squares, and not sponsors :pensive:
    Game Mode: Every game mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Denmark
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: Maaacyyy
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 24-05-2016 GMT+1 Copenhagen (Denmark)
  • Issue Summary: I cannot give or receive gifts in catalog.
    Issue Details: Unable to recieve gifts given to me. States unable to retrieve or give gifts at this time. Please try again later...Been trying different times, everyday for a week.
    Game Mode: Every game mode
    Platform: PC
    Region: North America
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: SpursAreScum
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 5/27/2016 2:20 pm
  • amitof126
    1 posts Ball Boy
    issue summary:The players didn't do anything and I couldn't control them in FUT DRAFT ONLINE MODE
    Issue Details:At the 70 minute of the game suddenly the players didn't do anything and I couldn't control them and because of it i recived a goal and i lost the FUT DRAFT in the final match!
    Game Mode:ONLINE FUT DRAFT
    Platform:PlayStation 4
    Region:Israel
    PSN ID:AmitOf126
    Date/Time:5/28 17:30 pm
  • Soulmug
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Issue.

The whole game. It's broken.

Good luck next year.

• issue summary:The players didnot response and I couldn't control them
    Issue Details:At the 70 minute of all of the sudden players do not respons and couldn't control them and it's easy to recived a goal
    Game Mode:ONLINE
    Platform:Xbox one
    Region: North America
    PSN ID: I ARIF I
    Date/Time:5/30 17:30 pm

• AbuNegus
    1224 posts Professional
    edited June 2016
  • Abdalla
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Game freezes
    Issue Details: Game freezes as soon as online game loads
    Game Mode: Online FUT and Online Seasons
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): Xbox 360
    Region: United States
    Gamertag: AbdallaBadri
    Date & Time: 2nd June 2016 to 4th June 2016
  • Issue Summary:fifa 2016 catalogue items missing
    Issue Details:i'm level 66, but in the catalogue items in fifa 2016 it's an end at level 50, so no more achievements appear after level 50
    all items catalogue end level 50
    Platform :PC
    Region: Europe
  • Issue Summary: Tactic selection bug
    Issue Details: FIFA 16 will not remember my selected Tactic. Whether it's a custom tactic or one of the presets (e.g. counter-attack, possession, etc); it doesn't matter. Whenever I pause the game and check during the match it's back to default. See image below:
    tactic_bug.jpg

Game Mode: FUT 16 Online Seasons
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Australia
    PSN ID: thecig1986
    Date & Time: 15/6/2016 1:25pm AEST (GMT +10)
  • How to fix invisible players glitch in FIFA 16 PC? Tried updating, but the game is already up to date. Please help!
    :(
  • Issue Summary:Penalty Decision Fail Bug
    Issue Details: if any player dropped in the penalty area by other team player after shot and ball go to outside of the pitch, referee gives penalty.
    Game Mode: All Game Modes
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: Turkey
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID: bhnutr
    Date & Time: 18.06.2016 20:13

This fail occurs everytime when above conditions occur
  • Issue Summary: Inaccurate roster
    Issue Details: Team USA men’s roster is inaccurate. The most notable inaccuracies, to me, are Jozy Altidore is still a starter despite his injury, and John Brooks is not in the starting XI.

Inconsistencies between FIFA 16 and the US men’s team website are as follows:

FIFA 16 has David Bingham, Jordan Morris, and Jozy Altidore, who are not on the US men’s team website.

The US men’s team website has Chris Wondolowski, Graham Zusi, Perry Kitchen, and Ethan Horvath, who are not on the US men’s team roster in FIFA 16.

Game Mode: Kick-off
    Platform: PS4
    Region: USA
    Date & Time: June 18 4:30 PM DST

With Copa America in full swing, I have started playing kick-off games with my home country (Team USA men) and noticed that the team’s roster is inaccurate, that Jozy Altidore’s tragic injury isn’t accounted for, and that John Brooks isn’t a starter. I find this extremely disheartening that in order to play with an accurate lineup I must manually change the lineup game after game after game………………
    I would greatly appreciate any attention this get’s, and thanks in advance for any effort that is made to correct this.
  • Hoilopp
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Fifa 17 gameplay leaked :