FIFA 16 Misc Bug Report

Comments

• worldrevolver
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Issue Summary: Practice Match mode missing
    Issue Details: In the 1v1 practice arena on Fifa 14 xbox one, you could press the left button near the guide button and access the practice match options and practice 11 on 11 and work on corner kicks and free kicks. The mode is missing from FIFA 16

It would take 1kb of a patch to fix this.
    The code line that says
    Enable_practice_arena=0. Needs to be changed to
    Enable_practice_arena=1

I asked for this to be fixed in the beta discussion and I ask EA help to forward this to the dev team

The mode/data is on the Fifa 16 disc, we just can't get to it because EA turned it off.

Game Mode: Match Practice Mode
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: US
    Gamer tag: worldrevolver
    Date/Time: 9/22 9:50 pm

This is a huge bug. It was turned off, we pay for the content. Please turn it back on.
  • Issue Summary: Slow Camera

Issue Details:I've played both demo and the actual game. The demo ran perfectly fine without any issues, but the actual game is having an extremely slow camera. Whenever there's a long pass or long and quick through ball, my camera will have to wait for a couple seconds to get the ball on screen again. Meanwhile, I can't see the ball or the receiver, instead I'm still seeing the player who has just sent the pass. I've tried different resolutions, different graphic quality settings, never fixed the issue. Please help, this could get very frustrating in some intense games.

Game Mode: All

Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: KingJZhang

Date & Time (Please include timezone): 9/22/15 10:37 EST
  • Issue Summary: Matchday 1 not playable in offline bpl tournament
    Issue Details: while playing the premier league as an offline tournament, the season starts August 16, and the games from Matchday 1 are all unplayable, so your first game is Matchday 2 while the first game still appears in your fixture list but cannot be played.
    Game Mode: bpl tournament mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox 360
    Region: North America
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): iron earth
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 23-09-01:01 cst
  • Issue Summary: Controllers #2, #3, and #4 do not SAVE custom profiles once game is exited. Only controller #1 saves custom profiles.

Issue Details: The issue has been there since FIFA 15, and still exists with FIFA 16. Only Controller #1 retains its Custom Profiles after exiting the game. Controllers #2, #3, and #4 do not save their profiles once you exit the game and come back in. All of us are facing this issue on PC. Please fix it.

Game Mode: Kick-Off (and ALL other modes).

Platform: PC

Region: Australia

Origin ID: P0L1T1CS

Date & Time: 23rd of September, 2015 +8 GMT
  • Nat Dhep
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Pause Menu 7.56 in game 8.19 And player name on the stamina bar to change very slowly.

PC Windows 8.1 x64
    i7-4970K
    GTX 980 MSI
    16GB of Ram
    256GB SSD Plextor M6S

LosHcYl.png
    G6xm5f7.png
    a9TH5uK.jpg

Post edited by Nat Dhep on
  • Wesjuh902
    57 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    Issue Summary: PS4 doesn't save screen settings.
    Issue Details: FIFA gives the option to calibrate your system, but doesn't save the settings, also when I save my profile it doesn't work. It's annoying because when I forget it while I restart the game, the scoreboard almost goes out of the screen (especially extra time). In previous FIFA-games, you were able to save your screen settings.

Game Mode: All game modes
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Netherlands
    Gamertag: Wesjuh902
    Date & Time: 24th September 2015 at 09:49 BST
    Post edited by Wesjuh902 on
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    Issue summary: Individual camera settings not available
    Issue details: When you change the camera settings to individual the height and zoom doesnt change.
    Game mode: kickoff
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Europe
    Gamer tag: nyx88
    Date/Time: 9/23 14:00 cet
    Post edited by nyx88 on
  • eddieneto
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Issue summary:
    Ball Touch
    Issue details: wrong ball touch and also releases .... sometimes the player on your side and you press the X slowly and the player hits the wrong ball.
    Game mode: all
    Region: BRAZIL
    Gamer tag: eddieneto1486
  • Issue Summary: Can't gift already purchased "Online" items.
    Issue Details: I purchased all of the Online Pro "Boosts". They are no longer listed leaving me unable to gift them to a friend.
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Region: Eastern US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):Origin - SGMizzle
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Time of Post (CST)
  • Issue Summary: "60 fps lock" option not working properly
    Issue Details: selecting 60 fps lock locks the gameplay to 60 fps, but menus, replays, cutscenes, free kicks, penalties etc. are locked to 30 fps
    Game Mode: all
    Platform: PC
    Region: n/a
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): n/a
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): n/a
  • SportsFrenzy
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Issue Summary: Manual Controls passing glitch
    Issue Details: In FIFA 15, and now FIFA 16, in certain instances, i.e. when launching a counter-attack, when the A or Y button is merely tapped the ball rockets all the way up the pitch resulting in a turnover. Occurs frequently and really handicaps players who use Manual Controls.
    Game Mode: All online modes - Pro Clubs, Seasons, Friendlies
    Gamertag: SaHlo2MyLtlFrnd
    Date & Time: 9/23 11:00 am
    Post edited by SportsFrenzy on
  • Issue Summary: Manual Controls passing glitch

Issue Details: When using manual controls there is a "rocket pass" glitch which occurs when pressing the buttons for a ground pass or through ball pass. Rather than passing the ball with normal pace, the player instead kicks the ball and rockets it all the way up the pitch. This really hinders manual players and needs to be fixed. This has been an issue since FIFA 15 and now occurs in FIFA 16 as well. Please help the manual controls community by fixing this!!

Game Mode: All online modes - Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs, Seasons

Gamertag: xStedmanx

Date & Time: 9/23 3:18 pm
  • Issue Summary: Manual Controls passing glitch

Issue Details: Rocket pass glitch on full manual controls. This has been an issue since FIFA 15 and it still has not been fixed. Whenever team in possession of the ball attempts to initiate a counter, a simple tap of the passing buttons prompts a pass that is launched unfavorably down the field. This creates a loss in possession 99% of the time and nullifies most counter attacking goal opportunities.

Game Mode: All online modes - Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs, Seasons

Gamertag: KILLA KASSAN0VA

Date & Time: 9/23 3:55 pm

• Issue Summary:No FIFA Interactive World Cup Mode
    Issue Details:As above, I can't find the mode in my game whereas most of my friends are playing on it
    Game Mode:FIFA Interactive World Cup
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC):PS4
    Region:asia, Hong Kong
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):psn:lai wai
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):24/9 8:00GMT

• MaskedMan07
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Issue Summary: Manual Controls passing glitch

Issue Details: Pass glitch while using Manual controls. This has been an issue since FIFA15 and it still has not been fixed--those of us trying to utilize actual skill by having to aim and provide correct power input are already at enough of a disadvantage playing against people who can score 7 goals a game with their eyes closed because assisted controls plays for them.

While using manual controls at random times (very frequently-and most often on change of possession /counter attacks a pass that should travel 5 yards skys across the entire length of the pitch thus resulting in a turnover. When this happens 5-10 times a half its troubling to play. I'll reiterate that manual players don't typically score 12 goals a game so they cannot afford this poor coding squandering opportunities outside their control.

"Whenever team in possession of the ball attempts to initiate a counter, a simple tap of the passing buttons prompts a pass that is launched unfavorably down the field. This creates a loss in possession 99% of the time and nullifies most counter attacking goal opportunities." -unacceptable please fix

Game Mode: All online modes - Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs, Seasons etc

Region: Canada

Gamertag: venMASKEdettMaN

Date & Time: 9/23 9:51 pm
  • Ezquerro
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Issue Summary: Missing EASFC catalogue items.
    Issue details: all 99-games contracts, all loaned players, and all squad slots that are redeemable on the EASFC catalogue won't appear in my club once I've redeemed them.
    Game Mode: FUT
    Region: Europe (Spain)
    PSN ID: CubanCrabCatcher
    Date & Time: around 8:40pm CEST, September 23rd

Redeemed kits, balls,celebrations, and coins boosts without problems, but now I'm too afraid to redeem the transfer pile upgrades because I'm absolutely certain they won't show up.
    Post edited by Ezquerro on
  • lukeisonfirex
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Issue Summary: Skill games crash to desktop
    Issue Details: Fifa 16 crashes to desktop whenever I try to launch the skill games section from the main menu. Occasionally it freezes and continues to play the background music.
    Game Mode: Skill Games
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC - OS Windows 10
    Region: United Kingdon
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: lukeisonfirex
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 24/09/2015 12:@13 BST
  • Indoifk
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ps4 bug playing against AI: stop ball with defender and repeatedly perform big bodyfeint moves. The attacker lock in an animation where he will just watch the ball. For 90 minutes!
  • Issue Summary: Full screen resolution locked to 1280x720
    Issue Details: I had the same issue with the demo (and no other games are like this), changing the resolution setting on full screen mode has no effect, it's locked to 1280x720. No problems in windowed mode.
    Game Mode: N/A
    Region: UK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): BucketWMD
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 13:30 24/9
  • ViVaWhom
    7828 posts League Winner
    Issue summary: Gray Goalposts and nets
    Issue details: In overcast/rainy/night conditions goalposts and nets are a grey colour instead of white. Only in sunny conditions are they white and even then if the nets are under a shadow they become grey and hard to see even!
    Game mode: All.
    Platform: All
    Region: Europe.
    Gamertag: dibils
    Date and time: 24/9/15 13:36 GMT.
  • PPerfect_CJ
    95 posts Park Captain
    Issue Summary: Manchester United has pink shirts.
    Issue Details: Pink hue makes the kits look TERRIBLE. Unacceptable for United supporters.
    Region: United States
    PSN ID: christianjacobs
    Date & Time: 24 September 2015 at 8:30 am CST
  • cataloge glitch i bought increased transfer list but still can only put 30 items in
  • Issue Summary: after switch to different player that player all of a sudden runs the other way...and then you get control...
    Issue Details:after switching to a diff player when defending an attack of the other player before you switch the player runs towards his own goal (where the ball is going) when you switch he turns toward the midfield....and the you get control
    Game Mode:Exhibition
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC):PC
    Region:EUR/NL
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): bArAbAts
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):24-09-15 18:14 CET+1 (and 23-09-15 21.09 in the demo it was also there!)
  • flcinusa
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    Issue Summary: Team names
    Issue Details: Why do some Premier League teams not have their proper names? You can fit Borussia Monchengladbach in but not Tottenham Hotspur? West Bromwich Albion? West Ham Utd?
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): All
    Region: All
  • Issue Summary: Controller doesn't vibrate when ball hits post/woodwork.
    Issue Details: Controller vibrates fine when ball hits post/woodwork. After accessing the transfer market/transfer list/whatever transfer features on FUT, the controller no longer vibrates when ball hits post/woodwork. The problem persists (i.e. controller doesn't vibrate) whether in FUT matches or non-FUT matches (i.e. Kick-off, Match-day Live, Practice Arena). A similar problem surfaced for FIFA 15 - was reported but never resolved.
    Region: Asia (Singapore)
    Origin ID: Joosteen87
    Date/Time: 12:00am
  • Issue Summary: Rule violation - double kick by the same player on free kick
    Issue Details: I had a free kick inside my penalty box (for a foul, not goal kick). Goalie kicked it. I pressed the pass button too soft and pass fell short and an opponent player was rushing for it. At that point the ball had made it out of the box. My goalie automatically ran for it cleared it with a long kick without anyone one else touching the ball (clearly) since his initial free kick.
    Game Mode: Kick-off
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: North America
    Gamertag: hedache0
    Date & Time: 23rd September 2015 at 21:00 EST
  • Issue Summary: trophy 'got flair?' not awarded
    Issue Details: i've done the requirements for this trophy several times (score a flair shot with women team) but dont get the trophy awarded
    Game Mode: all
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): ps4
    Region: europe
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): psn Rosje070
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 21.15 gmt+1 (amsterdam)
  • Issue Summary:1 on 1 successful dribbles is always 0
    Issue Details:the stat is always 0 no matter how many successful 1 on 1 dribbles I perform
    Game Mode:Career Mode
    Platform :PC
    Region:Canada
    Origin ID: Edwinnn13
    Date & Time : 9/24 4:00 pm
  • Crow
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Issue Summary:UK version has US English
    Issue Details:In FIFA 15 the UK version was in UK English (Apart from the word Manoeuvre for some daft reason) but FIFA 16 seems to be US English. It might be trivial to some but spoils it a bit as it looks unrealistic.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC):PS4
    Region: Europe, Great Britain
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):psn: Crow1964
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):24/9 BST
  • Issue summary: tournaments mode begin play later than real date start tournament
    Issue details:I usually play single mode tournaments myself (out online). Today with a pleasure i bought the game and i wanted to play Barclays premier league, Ligue 1 (France) and Serie A with my favourite teams but when ientered in the tournaments i realised that in those tournaments i can play later than the real date start of tournaments.For instance the Barclays premier league began on 8 August and in the game i can play from 16 August
    Game mode:Tournaments mode (offline) Barclays premier league,Serie A, Ligue 1
    Platform: ps3
    Region: Greece
    Gamer tag: osfp1976
    Date/time:24/9 14:00