FIFA 16 Misc Bug Report

Comments

• Oo_JRH_oO
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2016
    Issue Summary: 51/50 items in transfer targets
    Issue Details:Wont let me see my items in transfer targets as there is apparently one more then the max capacity
    Game Mode: Transfer targets
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: UK
    PSN ID/Origin ID (either one i think): Oo_JRH_oO
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 24 February 2016 at 22.45 EET

SOLVED
    Post edited by Oo_JRH_oO on
  • I play fifa 16 on Xbox One.

I have NAT OPEN (utp tcp... all ok) . Ping 5ms, the best connession possible.
    No problems on FUT , Online Seasons and PRO CLUB, and also Call of Duty and other games...

But when i go in "Online Friendlies" i see all my friends offline (but on the friends menu of Xbox they are online) and if i sent an invite to a match, they don't receive it

the same for me, i can't receive xbox one notification, so i can t partecipate to the game...

what s the problem? what i have to do? Please answer me! thank you very much and sorry for my bad english
  • Issue Summary: Fifa Ultimate Team Loss Error (Online Season)
    Issue Details: In the last 10 matches, whenever I win a match it results in a loss with the exact score of the game in the opposite direction... So a 2-0 win to my side, would come up as a 2-0 loss in the 'current season' section
    Game Mode: Ultimate Team (Online Seasons)
    Region: Australia
    PSN ID/Origin ID (either one i think): james47921
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 11:12 pm, Wednesday, 2March,2016 (GMT+11)
  • Issue Summary:reset of stats on offline be a pro
    Issue Details:after getting to about 85 on my offline be a pro player, I created on an online be a pro team with friends. When I returned to my offline be a pro, I dribbled past someone and suddenly I had completed all of my dribble stats again. This continued for the whole game, when I got out, I check and indeed I had earned my challenges again boosting my stats to 90+ on most all (except that free kick lol)
    Game Mode:offline be a pro
    Platform PS4
    Region:USA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):wombat1514
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2:17 am mountain time.
  • RowdyNino
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    RowdyNino wrote: »
    Issue Summary: TOTW won't save wins
    Issue Details: I have played TOTW22 three times now and won. Each time it says I have completed that challenge after I win, but after exiting and re-entering FUT, the progress is reset. This is the first TOTW this has happened with. The previous 21 still show completed after a victory and after re-entering FUT. This glitch can be exploited to obtain 1,000 coins very easily.
    Game Mode: FUT Single Player TOTW Challenge
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: USA
    Gamertag: Rowdy006
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Wednesday, February 10th, 11:00pm Eastern (first instance, happened three times since then and currently shows not completed even though I've completed it three times.)

This is still happening. I've completed every TOTW in FUT and every time I log back into FUT after completing a TOTW, it still shows as not completed.

When such a simple, yet stupid, bug shows up 21 weeks after the release of a game, one cannot help but wonder what the heck is wrong with your programmers and management at EA Canada. Seriously, this is very silly that you can't fix this, or don't care to fix it. I'm not sure which is the case because you also do a very poor job responding to people that have a legitimate bug complaint. You should use other companies customer service relations as an example and respond to everyone that writes you, period. Other companies do this and it goes a long way to satisfy a customer. Besides the fact that we all paid at least $60 for the game if you don't have an EA Access membership and some have paid much, much more for FIFA Points in FUT, you really owe it to the community as a whole to do a much better job engaging us in meaningful conversations. Isn't that the point of having a forum in the first place?
  • dydydy
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: no job offer as nationalcoach
    Issue Details: I have played now two seasons in spain, won championship and euro league and spanish cup and supercopa twice , but i get no job offer as nationalcoach!!!!!....when i started this career i used the catalogue item "job offer as nationalcoach" but nothing happened, i also used the items "scouting star" and " financial support" but these items have worked....please can you fix that
    Game Mode: Single Player career
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Germany
    Gamertag: chemie56
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): since january 2016 gmt
  • FifaBoy2007
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2016
    Issue Summary: Dusk Setting Not Working!
    Issue Details: The preview picture doesn't match up with gameplay lighting! Either that or I've found another bug!! When I select 6pm it shows the dusk setting in the preview picture? But when I play the game its night lighting!?
    Game Mode: Gameplay
    Platform: PS4
    Gamertag:
    Date & Time: 24/7

CdErCC3W0AABqNe.jpg:large

CdErTlEW8AA2g-L.jpg:large
  • rsca_rsca
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2016
    Issue Summary: Gameplay 75% of the time too fast
    Issue Details: Some moments the gameplay is good and normal. But other moments (because of server issues?) the gameplay is too fast, it is nervous, ball too far from the foot of players etc.
    Game Mode: All
    Region: Belgium
    PSN ID/Origin ID (either one i think): kyketje777
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 16 March 2016 at 01.17h GMT
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    Issue Summary: third kits and captain armbands missing
    Issue Details: AS Monaco, Malaga, Saint Etienne, Lyon, Marseille all with wrong captain armbands, no third kits for RB Leipzig, America (anniversary kit), stoke third,
    Region: germany
    PSN ID/Origin ID (either one i think): animap
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 16 March 2016 at 07.17h GMT
  • rsca_rsca
    Issue Summary: Gameplay the most of the time too fast
    Issue Details: Some moments the gameplay is good and normal. But other moments (because of server issues?) the gameplay is too fast (my gamespeed-setting is normal), the game plays nervous, ball too far from the foot of players, every player on the field is like a Duracell-battery etc.
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 18 March 2016 at 18.04h GMT
  • rsca_rsca
    Issue Details: Some moments the gameplay is good and normal. But other moments (because of server issues?) the gameplay is too fast (my gamespeed-setting is normal), the game plays nervous, ball too far from the foot of players, every player on the field is like a Duracell-battery etc.
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 18 March 2016 at 18.05h GMT
  • rsca_rsca
  • rsca_rsca
  • rsca_rsca
  • FifaBoy2007
    edited March 2016
    Issue Summary: Stadium Glitch in Broadcast Camera,
    Issue As you can see from the screenshots below, for some reason the stadium overlaps in the picture during the Broadcast camera angle.
    PSN ID:
    Date & Time: UK

Cd1WmZ6WIAAA-uE.jpg:large

Cd1Wa5yWoAAobIm.jpg:large
  • FifaBoy2007
    Hell! Me Again!

Issue Summary: Manager doesn't have the appearance we select?
    Issue As you can see from the screenshot below, when i started CM I selected shirt and tie. Or is the coat on top because its raining? How about you let us selected these things instead of forcing everything on us?
    PSN ID:
    Date & Time: UK

Cd2JIBJW4AExoEq.jpg:large
  • RowdyNino
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 2016
    Issue Summary: TOTW won't save wins
    Issue Details: I have played TOTW22 three times now and won. Each time it says I have completed that challenge after I win, but after exiting and re-entering FUT, the progress is reset. This is the first TOTW this has happened with. The previous 21 still show completed after a victory and after re-entering FUT. This glitch can be exploited to obtain 1,000 coins very easily.
    Game Mode: FUT Single Player TOTW Challenge
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: USA
    Gamertag: Rowdy006
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Wednesday, February 10th, 11:00pm Eastern (first instance, happened three times since then and currently shows not completed even though I've completed it three times.)

This is still happening. I've completed every TOTW in FUT and every time I log back into FUT after completing a TOTW, it still shows as not completed.

When such a simple, yet stupid, bug shows up 21 weeks after the release of a game, one cannot help but wonder what the heck is wrong with your programmers and management at EA Canada. Seriously, this is very silly that you can't fix this, or don't care to fix it. I'm not sure which is the case because you also do a very poor job responding to people that have a legitimate bug complaint. You should use other companies customer service relations as an example and respond to everyone that writes you, period. Other companies do this and it goes a long way to satisfy a customer. Besides the fact that we all paid at least $60 for the game if you don't have an EA Access membership and some have paid much, much more for FIFA Points in FUT, you really owe it to the community as a whole to do a much better job engaging us in meaningful conversations. Isn't that the point of having a forum in the first place?

Hello? EA? Are you there? Is anyone out there? Bueller? Bueller? Freaking respond to us already!

Still broken.
  • T825796
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2016
    [img][/img]Screenshot_2016_03_23_14_39_30.jpg

Issue Summary: resale price incorrect
    Issue Details:On the current special pack where you spend 2000 and get a player of the week and a bunch of more gold players, the instant sale of the price of the players are extremely low, so a black inform card that's rated 85 is only worth under 20k in the auction housebas a max buy now and 7500 for instant sell
    Game Mode: auction house
    Platform android Samsung S6
    Region: Canada
    Gamertag: [email protected]
    Date & Time: 23 March 2016 at 230pm mountain time
    Post edited by T825796 on
  • i havent received my free fut birthday pack
  • Issue Summary: missing two free packs
    Issue Details: I haven´t recived EA´s free pack both yesterday and today
    Game Mode: Fifa 16
    Platform : PS3
    Region: Europe
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID : Wicaser12
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 27th march 19pm and 28th marcg 19pm

//Tobias
  • I forgot my epost [email protected]

//Tobias
  • EzanaOnline
    12 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Issue Summary: Gameplay bugs introduced after latest squad update

Issue Details: On March 24th, I downloaded the latest updated squads. Updating the squads should not affect gameplay however, since then, I've been experiencing gameplay issues:
    - Players will pass in the opposite direction to the direction to the analog stick. There have been 3 occasions where I have pointed the stick down and my player instead passes in the opposite direction.
    - Not only that but now players will pass in the incorrect direction to the wrong players. This is on semi-assisted passing.
    - Players will not move unless the sprint button (RB) is pressed. It used to be that they will move in a slow job when just moving the analog stick. Now they do not move unless RB is pressed. They will just jitter until holding down the sprint button.

Game Mode: Career Mode
    Platform : PS4
    Region: Africa
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID : EzanaOnline
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Since March 24, 2016
  • Issue Summary:kit missing
    Issue Details: i won the fut tournament and i got disconnected to your servers
    Game Mode: ULTIMATETEAM
    Region: SAUDI ARABIA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID:DEVIL-MADRIDI
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 29/3/2016 7:30
  • Issue Summary: i didnt get a fifa pack for Fut B'day
    Issue Details:pack
    Game Mode:fut
    Platform PS4
    Region:canada
    Gamertag cregsanhich
    Date & Time 3/27 8:20
  • rsca_rsca
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 29 March 2016 at 11.12h GMT
  • How **** long are this going to take, hello EA wake up you need to fix the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Clauer
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Cannot advance online Ultimate Team draft.
    Issue Details: Every time I try to pick a manager an error message appears: "There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please try again later" It has been doing this for nearly 18 hours, I've never had this problem before.
    Game Mode: Ultimate Team
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: United States
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): (Gamertag) tacotiempo
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 3/29/16 1:00 AM EST-Now(5:12 PM EST)
  • can someone answer on this question and I want it to be someone who has got help from Ea. How long did you wait untill they fixed your problem? pls someone answer
  • Issue Summary: Premium Players Pack

Issue Details: The packs description is All players, mostly gold with 3 guarenteed rares, i bought 4 of them and at least 2 of the packs had 2 or 3 rares missing.
    I was told to post on forums by advisors.

Game Mode: Ultimate Team

Platform: Xbox One
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag: Freddos Are 20p
    Date & Time: 30/3/2016 11:32
  • Issue Summary: The player indicator is way to small and almost not visible in 4k
    Issue Details: The player indicator is way to small and almost not visible in 4k. It is not visibke at all and needs a fix.
    Game Mode: Any game mode
    Platform: PC
    Region: US
    Gamer tag: rodigi27
    Date/Time: 3/30 8:18 pm