FIFA 16 Misc Bug Report

Comments

• Issue Summary : Error when invited to do friendly in semi
    details of the problem : When you invite a friend to play friendly in semi mode, only the cross is in automatic mode, hindering those who want to play half way
    Game Mode : Friendly
    Platform ( PC) :
    Region: South America
    Gamertag / PSN ID / Source ID ( indicate which ) : alexkriegler
    Date & Time ( Please include time zone) : 02.11.2016
  • Issue Summary: penalty with no contact
    Issue Details: The goalie punches a cross over the crossbar and somehow it's a penalty, despite no contact being made between any players
    Game Mode: Career Mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: Denmark
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Pillestyrer (Gamertag)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 11/02-16 6:30 pm gmt+1
  • Issue Summary : Bug Defense
    Details of the problem : Durm player with body strength 64 wins two battles , the first to understand, but the second against Bonucci player with body strength 83, 87 tackle and stamina ok better than the durm at the time of play . Where confidence in the defense?
    Game Mode : Friendly
    Platform ( PS4) :
    Gamertag / PSN ID / Source ID ( indicate which ) : Dinei_007
    Date & Time ( Please include time zone) : 02.11.2016
    Link:
  • Issue Summary: Cannot release players in Manager mode even though I havent released any players and I have enough money to release them.

Issue Details: Im trying to release a player that I will never use and he won't leave on a transfer. When I hit the release thing it doesn't actually release them.

Game Mode: Manager Mode

Platform: Xbox One

Region: USA

Gamertag: RoG Avenger Zod

Date & Time: February 13th 9:06 AM CST
  • Issue Summary:Can't progress in Match Day
    Issue Details:I keep playing the same opposing team after I have played a match and can't move on to the "Play Next Match" to play a the next team.It's stuck on the team I have just played.
    Game Mode:Match Day Live
    Platform PC)
    Region:UK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):
    Date & Time: 14/02/2016
  • RowdyNino
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Issue Summary: TOTW won't save wins
    Issue Details: I have played TOTW22 three times now and won. Each time it says I have completed that challenge after I win, but after exiting and re-entering FUT, the progress is reset. This is the first TOTW this has happened with. The previous 21 still show completed after a victory and after re-entering FUT. This glitch can be exploited to obtain 1,000 coins very easily.
    Game Mode: FUT Single Player TOTW Challenge
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: USA
    Gamertag: Rowdy006
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Wednesday, February 10th, 11:00pm Eastern (first instance, happened three times since then and currently shows not completed even though I've completed it three times.)
  • Issue Summary: Rabonas bug
    Issue Details: Players use the wrong foot to kick rabonas, left kickers use right foot to kick rabonas, like Lamela
    Game Mode: All the game modes
    Platform Xbox One
    Gamertag: Cuajinay
    Date & Time: 16/02/2016 13:20 (GMT-3)
  • JIO22
    1174 posts Professional
    Please see this thread about poor gameplay physics - so many issues.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/2350433#Comment_2350433
  • Issue Summary:Pausing the Game crushed it.
    Issue Details:The enemy paused the game instantly after hearing the referee blow the whislte and ending the game.I was 4-1 ahead. I waited 5 seconds in the pause menu before pressing continue. After pressing it the screen was frozen and the screen where it says, that i won doesn't pop up. I waited a minute hoping that it will fix it self or atleast save the win. I shut FIFA down and restarted it. I saw i havent got the win and the window pops up that says I left the last game.
    Game Mode:FUT Online-Season
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC):PC
    Region: Europe, Germany
    Origin ID:EimerEis
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 17th February 2016 14:40 CEST
  • Aaron22
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Issue Summary : Zoom And Height Camera Settings Are Incorrect
    details of the problem : Camera Settings for any match or stadium have no affect when applying Zoom or Height Adjustments under custom sliders.
    Game Mode : Any
    Platform : Xbox One
    Region: North America
    GamerTag : Jizmo13
    Date & Time ( Please include time zone) : 02.18.16
  • Issue Summary : There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please try again later.
    details of the problem : Bought a player contract months ago and can not assign that so far because pop-up " There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please try again later. Yesterday I bought Vidal and same problem came up. But this time same message pops up when I try to ad Vidal to my squad.
    Game Mode : FUT
    Platform : PS4
    Region: Europe
    GamerTag : PaloioSantos
    Date & Time ( Please include time zone) : 19.02.2016
  • Template:

Issue Summary: giltch i cant end my game
    Issue Details:
    Game Mode: Fut
    Platform PS4
    Region:Nederland
    Gamertag Jellebunt
    Date & Time 19-2-2016 17.16
  • JIO22
    1174 posts Professional
    edited February 2016
    Issue Summary: So many issues with gameplay physics.
    Issue Details: Lag, delay, juddery, missed timed passes, unresponsive players, unable to tackle, players missing headers, fast ping pong gameplay, slow gameplay, uncontrollable gameplay, players running into eacother etc etc. Please see my thread https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/132363/fifa-16-fut-slow-laggy-juddery-terrible-gameplay-physics-ea-please-help-a-loyal-customer/p1
    Game Mode: FUT
    Platform PS4
    Region: England, UK.
    Gamertag: JIO22
    Date & Time: 19-2-2016 18.09 GMT.
  • Issue Summary: Cannot make changes to Ultimate Team squads

Issue Details: I am trying to make changes to any of my squads and cannot. I cannot insert new players, change formations, issue player instructions, apply consumables without it crashing with the "Problems communicating with EA servers message. To be clear, I can make the changes in the squad view but it will crash once I back out. The same thing happens if I try to edit the squad prior to a match. I tried creating a new squad and had the same problem. Ultimate Team also crashes when I try to send bought items to the club.

Platform XBox One
    Region:USA
    Gamertag Magnus129
    Date & Time 19-2-2016 17:17 EST
  • Issue summary: player suspended
    Issue detail: my 84 insigne has been suspended for one match and till now I played over 15 match and he is still suspended
    Platform: ps3
    Gamer tag: Kassem FC (kassem 9401) (MYkassem)
    Date : 18 February 2016
  • TBMUFC09
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2016
    Cbn2jMEWwAAnW39.jpg:large
    hi i can't change players in my squad to my reserves my gamertag is the same as my user name in here the above pic is what it keeps on saying when i try and swap my players over or add any contracts or chemistry styles any ideas?
    Post edited by TBMUFC09 on
  • Issue Summary: FITNESS RECOVERY
    Issue Details: After a match the players in the bench dont recover their fitness
    Platform PS4
    Region: CHILE (LATIN AMERICA) ???
    Origin: jorgechillan
    Date & Time: 02/19/16 11:00 pm. Time zone -3h
  • it's still not letting me do it can you sort it out please as i have to waste injury cards and fitness cards on them i've wasted about 5 injury cards and 5 fitness cards on them as they keep getting injured
  • Issue Summary: FUT cracks when changing players
    Issue details: Since 3 days now i get kicked out of FUT and go back to FIFA 16 main menu when i try to change one of my players for the starting lineup. i can start matches in online mode, but the current squad cant play nomore, they´re too tired. also only some of the players get their stamina lowered, and also some on the bench dont refresh (i hope i get some additional PS PLUS time, coz i cant play anymore!!!)
    Game mode; FIFA Ultimate Team
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Austria, Europe
    Gamer tag: Philoupolos
    Date: 20.02.2016. 16pm
  • this is beyond a joke call yourselfs a brand you should fire the people that work for you as you're always going down for maintenance to try and fix the issues if you can't fix the issues don't bother bringing the game out for people to waste 40 odd pound on
  • Issue Summary: Cannot make player changes or change jersey numbers
    Issue Details: After swapping a player or changing a jersey number, then leaving the squad editor screen in FUT I get an error stating that there was an error with the servers. None of my changes are saved. This has been going on for more than 2 days.
    Game Mode: FUT - squad editor (on console, companion app, and web app)
    Platform: Xbox one
    Region: US - Mid-Atlantic
    Gamertag: t10opila
    Date & Time: 2-20-2016 5:50 pm (est)
  • Issue Summary: can't edit the people in squad
    Issue Details: when I want to change people in the squad, it tell that it's an error and quit the page of fut, whatever I tried create new squad or edit current squad, still not work. I tried many times within these days.
    Game Mode:FUT
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Hong Kong
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): tenwch
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 21/2/2016 18:35

• Issue Summary: During play it's really, really dark. However it's fine during highlights.
    Issue Details: The pitch and players and lighting is so dark, this is not down to the weather, becuase as soon as a replay or highliht is shown the lighting is suddenly fine, nice and bright and clear, then when you resume play its so dark you can't tell certain kits apart.
    Game Mode: FUT tournament
    Platform PS4
    Region: UK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Tigermuppetcut
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): UTC 18:30. Feb 21st 2016
  • LuquePL
    39 posts Park Captain
    Bug in virtual pro clubs. We cant approve(joining) players , few players disappear ... whats going on ?

Game mode: Virtual pro clubs
    Platform : ps4
    Region: Western europe
    PSN - LuquePL
    Date - now , 19:50 21/02/2016
  • Issue Details: Missing EASFC catalogue items (in FUT). Trade Pile.
    Game Mode: FUT/Catalogue
    Region: Germany (Europe)
    Gamertag: hemwell
    Date & Time: 15:06 23/02/2016
  • Gooner1971
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hemwell wrote: »
    Issue Details: Missing EASFC catalogue items (in FUT). Trade Pile.

They've stopped updating the catalogue, as they did this time last year
  • Issue Summary: Several FUT issues making it impossible to do certain things

Issue Details: 1)After a match only a certain few players lose fitness but the players on the bench and a few in the game will never recover their fitness. I had to keep using squad fitness' to keep playing and that's when I'm able to finish a game without being booted from FUT and getting a DNF which has happened for the last 4 days.
    2) Every time I bring in certain players to my squad and try to back out to the menu I get "There was an error communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please Try Again" and get booted from FUT
    3) When I try to list certain players in the transfer pile I get "Your trade could not be completed. Please try again" and when I try and place them in the transfer pile nothing happens at all.
    4) If I am able to complete a game my player stats aren't accumulated.
    5) When I try and do these things on the FUT WEB APP I get "Cannot move this item because of a temporary error. You may be out of sync with the server, please trying refreshing your browser, logging in and out of your console, or cleaning your cache on your browser to resolve." I've tried each of these numerous times without anything changing.

Platform XBOX One
    Region: East Coast USA
    Gamertag: OtheShocker
    Date & Time: 02/20/16 4:00AM EST
  • Gooner1971 wrote: »

They can`t fix it?
  • Gooner1971
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gooner1971 wrote: »

They can`t fix it?

They won't will they? They didn't bother to fix it in 15, why bother fixing it now? As long as people are throwing their money at FUT, EA have no reason to fix anything