FIFA 16 Misc Bug Report

Comments

• paok1926
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Adam75 wrote: »
    Issue Summary: The stupid new addition of making the player indicators very small and making them fade when stamina decreases. It is hard enough to see them for anyone, let alone when you're colour blind. Most modern games come with settings to help with that, why not Fifa? and why change it in the first place? It's incredibly annoying and makes multiplayer tedious and not worth bothering with.

Issue Details: It's not really a bug, it's a ridiculous oversight that a quick google search will tell you, has had loads of complaints about. Sure games come out with changes that people don't like, that's not unusual at all, but EA are in a league of their own when it comes to blatantly ignoring this sort of thing.

Game Mode: All, multiplayer especially.

Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox one, probably all of them.

Region: UK

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): AdzCFC (X1)

Date & Time (Please include timezone): Dec 28 (over 3 months after the 1st complaints about this).

I know EA will never bother to even look at this problem, let alone fix it, but it's nice to get it off my chest. Also, if in the tiniest chance it is being fixed then I will happily take all that back and thank EA :smiley: .

I agree that is really annoying.

This company only wants money nothing else.They dont respect the costumers.But we will punish them with not buying again.
  • Gooner1971
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What is the point of instructions in squad setup EA? I've instructed my cdm to stay back whilst attacking but he keeps bombing forward. It doesn't **** work!!! And why does my keeper punch everything? Punches when it's quite easy to catch, **** joke!!! Whilst we're on keepers, why does my keeper keep rushing out of goal without my say so and for no **** reason at all? Sort your game out you clowns!!!
  • I bought the game based on what was shown on release and demo... Patches have changed the game completely and ruined it....
  • FifaBoy2007
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    Issue Summary: Please Turn Penalty Guide On For Offline!
    Issue Details: Can you please turn this option on for offline, EA? I can understand it being default to off for online, but i don't play online and i would prefer to use this guide in matches in career mode (you get more realistic looking penalties with it on, even if you miss) and not just the practice arena..
    Game Mode: All
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):

• FifaBoy2007
    edited January 2016
    Issue Summary: Passing With The Wrong Foot!
    Issue Details: This happens too many times, and looks unrealistic, no matter if you shift the ball on to the players good foot he still prefers to do the animation that is most likely to look unrealistic, lol, the exact opposite of what you want..

Here is another example of the animations triggering the opposite one to what it should do, De Gea should fall down on to his right side to hold on to the ball, instead he goes the unnatural way of falling onto his left to catch the ball, lol, so basic and looks unrealistic:

• FifaBoy2007
    Issue Summary: Player Impact Engine Is Still Broken!
    Issue Details: It would be nice after the 5 years you have been working on it that you get players to fall down realistically, in the right way, instead of the opposite way to what would happen in real life, this is just one video but it happens every time: (See below)

• FifaBoy2007
    Issue Summary: Goal Line Technology Incorrectly Coded!
    Issue Details: Here's how it works EA, they show the ball the farthest point it went over the line, to prove if it was a goal or not, simple right?
    So why in Fifa does it show the ball as soon as it crosses the line? And not the farthest point over the line it goes? It then proceeds to show the ball go a further 2 yards over the line as its cleared, lol! It should show the point it what the ball is cleared!! Please show some detail in your game:

• Just fix everything, ****
  • A couple of issues.. Made a thread, but I suppose it's probably more visible to post here. Thanks for any help.

Issue Summary: Match history not showing up on website.
    Issue Details: When I try to look at my Match History here: https://www.easports.com/fifa/game-data/match-history/Timpegoose/fifa16-xboxone/futSeasons I get an error loading match history despite playing numerous matches on xbox one.
    Game Mode: FUT Seasons/Online Seasons
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag: Timpegoose
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): January 25 2016 2:00 EST

Issue Summary: FUT Established Date is wrong (Probably should put this in the FUT section, but I believe the issues are related so combining them into one post here.
    Issue Details: More of a FUT related issue, but I believe that it might be something weird going on with my account since I am experiencing both. For some reason my Established Date on FUT is December 2015 (when I first played FIFA 16), but I have been playing Ultimate Team since 2010 and on Xbox One since the release of FIFA 14 on the next gen consoles.
    Game Mode: FUT
    Region:US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag: Timpegoose
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): January 25 2016 2:00 EST
  • Aaron22
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Issue Summary: Camera Height and Zoom Difference Imperceptible
    Issue Details: When adjusting the camera zoom and height levels under visual settings there is no major resulting difference.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4 and Xbox One
    Gamertag: Jizmo13
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 11:06 AM Pacific Time
  • My issue is that everytime I play an online divison 10 season match on ultimate team theres a loading circle and then it says that there was a problem with the servers. This happens everytime I win and not when i lose. When i go back to Ultimate team it doesn't give me 3 points, it gives me the loss and no coins. Im playing on PS3 from sweden and my gamertag is Fl4meEistr. The date is the 29/01/2016 timezone is CET +01:00. This doesn't happen for my friends only for me but can you please fix it because i could have gotten 7000 atleast and i can't earn any coins ,please thank you!
  • My issue is that everytime I play an online divison 10 season match on ultimate team theres a loading circle and then it says that there was a problem with the servers. This happens everytime I win and not when i lose. When i go back to Ultimate team it doesn't give me 3 points, it gives me the loss and no coins. Im playing on PS3 from sweden and my gamertag is Fl4meEistr. The date is the 29/01/2016 timezone is CET +01:00. This doesn't happen for my friends only for me but can you please fix it because i could have gotten 7000 atleast and i can't earn any coins ,please thank you!

My issue is that everytime I play an online divison 10 season match on ultimate team theres a loading circle and then it says that there was a problem with the servers. This happens everytime I win and not when i lose. When i go back to Ultimate team it doesn't give me 3 points, it gives me the loss and no coins. Im playing on PS3 from sweden and my gamertag is Fl4meEistr. The date is the 29/01/2016 timezone is CET +01:00. This doesn't happen for my friends only for me but can you please fix it because i could have gotten 7000 atleast and i can't earn any coins ,please thank you!

• Can you guys please repost my comment
  • JoeyD
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Platform: Pc
    Bug: In my career as a player the Assisted free-kick training is bugged. To the point where I get two players to run over the ball and shoot the ball in the goal it still doesn't turn out successful. It just starts over again. I've tried many times with different teams and increasingly better skills but still doesn't work. I can easily do this exercise outside of the player career mode.
  • bacchus
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park

Issue Summary: cpu one on ones
    Issue Details: cpu player always blasts shot when one on one with goalkeeper. Never sidefoot or chip shot
    Game Mode: kick off
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Europe
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): bacchus
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 31/1/2016 21.09
  • Missing balls on catalogue
  • Gooner1971
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ewanpicton wrote: »
    Missing balls on catalogue

Which balls?
  • bahvu
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't know if this is the right place to post it, but here it is.
    Issue Summary: Goalkeeper refusing to defend.
    Issue Details: Was playing fut when suddenly my GK lets in easy to save goal.
    Game Mode: FUT Online , division 4
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Orogin ID - karmps
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): UTC +02:00 , Date 4th february, time a bit before 6.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XnnXdQ3rYCs&feature=youtu.be
  • Issue Summary: Confidence in Defending
    Issue Details: After the update 1.05 confidence in the defense no longer exists. I want to return to be like in the video released by EA Sports to launch the game.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4 and Xbox One
    Gamertag: Dinei_007
    Link:
  • Issue Summary: Can't play season online, neither online friendlies
    Issue Details: On season online mode it is just loading without finding opponents. And when I try to connect with my friends on online friendlies it just looses connection.
    Game Mode: Season Online, Online Friendlies.
    Gamertag: larseehagen
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    Getting all home games in seasons.
    PS4 Flamin-Moses

my other profile gets mixed home and away
  • StarWars
    68 posts Park Captain
    @Dinei_007 I want this 1million percent. B)
  • Issue Summary:Glitch
    Issue Details:Cannot Play, Both team Players cannot move
    Game Mode: Online Seasons
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Rakeo9
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 7. February 2016, 11:12 a.m. Europe, Berlin
  • Issue Summary: Players Overall in Career Mode
    Issue Details: Sometimes a player with a high overall stat goes about 30~40 points lower than it was, and some stats goes to 0 - note that this started happening when I was at the year of 2024, playing with my 6th club (Real Madrid). Example: I had Lucas Silva with 84 of overall, and suddenly it gone to 49; Enes Unal was with 85 ovr, now he has only 29. I tried switching to another club to see if the bug stops, then I went to Hertha BSC, but the bug continued.
    Game Mode: Career Mode
    Region: Brazil
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Djowsef (Gamertag)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): February 7, 2016 @ 19:00 (UTC -02:00)
  • Issue: player's indicators too small in 4k on PC.

We can't see anithing when play the game in 4k resolution from PC,(specially in multiplayer) the player's indicators are too small
  • fer2503 wrote: »
    Issue: player's indicators too small in 4k on PC.

We can't see anithing when play the game in 4k resolution from PC,(specially in multiplayer) the player's indicators are too small

And the wrong color. Make the little triangle BIG and BRIGHT.
  • AbuNegus
    1227 posts Professional
    edited June 2016
    Issue Summary: Game crashed while leading in the cup. Got a DNF because of it
    Issue Details:

I couldn't do anything after this but quit the game.

Game Mode: FUT
    Region: Netherlands, Europe
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/2/16 13:00 dutch time (GMT +1)
    Post edited by AbuNegus on
  • FabioFisher
    80 posts Park Captain
    Issue Summary: Can't play first match from Tournamment Mode/ the next game in announcement is the same game tha I be playing
    Issue Details: The first match in the table of Tournamment mode in Liga BBVA(Liga Espanhola) can not be played, the tournamment start from second leg / whe i play a match, the annoucement of a next match is the atual match
    Game Mode: Tournamment Mode (Liga BBVA, Liga Espanhola)
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Brasil
    Gamertag: FabioFisher
    Date & Time: 10th February 2016 at 12:00 BST
  • FabioFisher
    80 posts Park Captain
    Issue Summary: Can't play first match from Tournamment Mode/ the next game in announcement is the same game tha I be playing
    Issue Details: The first match in the table of Tournamment mode in Liga BBVA(Liga Espanhola) can not be played, the tournamment start from second leg and not finished at the last match / whe i play a match, the annoucement of a next match is the atual match
    Game Mode: Tournamment Mode (Liga BBVA, Liga Espanhola)
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Brasil
    Gamertag: FabioFisher
    Date & Time: 10th February 2016 at 12:00 BST