FIFA 16 Misc Bug Report

Comments

• Grass goes grey
    On any game mode it is grey
    Any
    Xbox one
    U.K.
  • Issue Summary: The stupid new addition of making the player indicators very small and making them fade when stamina decreases. It is hard enough to see them for anyone, let alone when you're colour blind. Most modern games come with settings to help with that, why not Fifa? and why change it in the first place? It's incredibly annoying and makes multiplayer tedious and not worth bothering with.

Issue Details: It's not really a bug, it's a ridiculous oversight that a quick google search will tell you, has had loads of complaints about. Sure games come out with changes that people don't like, that's not unusual at all, but EA are in a league of their own when it comes to blatantly ignoring this sort of thing.

Game Mode: All, multiplayer especially.

Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox one, probably all of them.

Region: UK

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): AdzCFC (X1)

Date & Time (Please include timezone): Dec 28 (over 3 months after the 1st complaints about this).

I know EA will never bother to even look at this problem, let alone fix it, but it's nice to get it off my chest. Also, if in the tiniest chance it is being fixed then I will happily take all that back and thank EA :smiley: .

• Spliffire
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Issue Summary: Manager carreer problem
    Issue Details: When i want to play Manager mode there is no training option for the players
    Game Mode:CarreerManager mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS3
    Region:Netherlands
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):PSN ID ArturWINterKID
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 17:31 5 December

I don't use consoles, but I'm pretty sure that is not a bug. For some reason player training works only on the so-called "next-gen" consoles(PS4 & Xbox One). I had a colleague at work with Xbox 360, who had the same problem. Unfortunately you'd have to upgrade your hardware to use it.
  • Hello EA,
    I want to say that I've played FIFA throughout all my childhood,it's always been my favorite game.
    But one thing is making me quit my favorite game of all time. Hackers. It saddens me that you guys don't do anything about it.
    I'm talking about FIFA 16 Ultimate team mode.(I'm playing on PC) So as many people have already reported, the problem is that some people can somehow hack the game and get the win when they're losing the game.
    So for example, I'm leading 1-0 or 2-0 or 3-1, and suddenly I get a message on the screen saying: "You have lost the connection to EA Servers", and ofcourse I would also receive a DNF penalty. Not only do I get the loss, but Im also getting less and less coins per match everytime this happens....
    I have no idea how they're doing this nor it's my interest to find out, but I just want it to stop, I had enough of it thoughout FIFA 15 too, and there are so many other people out there like me who are having the same experience like I am.
    NOTE: This is NOT a connection problem,I never had problems with my internet connection, I have never,ever, received the "You have lost connection to EA Servers" message when I was losing or drawing the game. It happened only when I was winning. Also, It has never happened on Seasons mode.
    It's EXTREMELY frustrating for me. I have endured it a lot in FIFA 15 too, but I just can't do it another year, it has to stop.
    So these are just a few names of the teams that have done this to me, I cannot remember the usernames.
    Palermo FC
    DENMARK
    G3rman Fr3aks
    Raul Madrid (ati07 is the username , I remember this one because I just played him a few minutes ago.)

PLEASE EA do something about it and make it stop for the better of the community.It's honestly hurting the community, a close friend of mine actually quit playing FIFA because of hackers.
  • Issue Summary: Wrong Player Status
    Issue Details: Both loaned and transfer listed players show "Loaned Out - One/Two-year" status. This makes it impossible to dishtinguish if they're on loan or not!
    Game Mode: Career Mode (Sell players menu)
    Platform: PC
    Region: Colombia
    Gamertag: Jonifico
    Date & time: December 31st, 11:59:59 of last year.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    Issue Summary: Boots glitched
    Issue Details: Cannot locate redeemed boots in Edit Player after buying them from catalogue. Has happened for months. Try to restart xbox and all but has been consistent, known I think, issue for awhile.
    Game Mode: Catalogue
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: USA
    Gamertag: f1loviridae
    Date & Time: 1/1/16 5pm est
  • Issue Summary: Can't play any ultimate team games and can't adjust squad,
    Issue Details: at the squad adjustment screen players are not visible and glitches out to where I can't leave that screen. Try to start a game and when it goes to squad adjustment screen no players are there and again controls leave game freezes
    Game Mode: Ultimate Team
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): Xbox 360
    Region: North America/United states
    Gamertag: evlox91
    Date & Time: all the time
  • mowz
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Game continuously tries to pause
    Issue Details: Some time after a fresh install, the game will pause in-game, and continuously try to pause. In multiplayer mode, this results in a few pauses, and then a black box in the middle saying I've used all my pauses.
    Game Mode: All
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC with Xbox One controllers
    Region: Don't know. I'm American but live in China right now
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: Mowz
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 1/1/2016 was the last time I tried.
  • Issue Summary: Team selection glitched
    Issue Details: I was playing my Barcelona career mode and when i simmed a match it would say There is an unavailable player even when everyone is match fit and no matter who i put into any position the only players that would come up were these
    GK: Ter Stegen
    LCB: Bagnack
    CB: Pique
    RCB: Bartra
    CDM: Samper
    RM: Vidal
    LM: Gerard
    CAM: Aitor
    RW: Munir
    ST: Dongou Tsafack
    LW: Neymar
    Sub: De Gea (Signed him earlier that isn't a glitch)
    Sub: Turan
    Sub: Roberto
    Sub: Aubameyang (Also not a glitch)
    Sub: Messi
    Sub: Adriano
    Sub: Rafinha
    Game Mode: Manager CM
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: United States
    Gamertag: EpicFlamingPie
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 1/2/2016 11:00 PM
  • medha
    61 posts Park Captain
    Issue summary: Winter Balls for the three leagues and orange balls in the snow & some A.I issue .
    Issue Details: I play on pc and I didn't get any update of the winter balls and when I am playing in snow the ball is EA yellow in color ball by default but it should be a orange ball. Please fix this issue.
    The dribbling is still easy to do and I can very easily go around the A.I defense, long shots are easy, and please make passing more error prone and where is the midfield play which you advertised about. Fix them i suggest ,make it like the demo or the day 1 release it was absolutely phenomenal.
    Game mode: all mainly play now and career mode.
    Platform : PC
    Region: Asia/India.
  • Davi_Ramos
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Issue summary: All team sequential injury until lock the game (GAME IS NOT PLAYABLE)

Issue: After 50 hours of normal playing, suddenly when playing any match the players of both teams start to get injuried after one or two kicks in the ball. When the fourth player gets injuried it´s mandatory to substitute him, but there´s no more substituions available and the game gets LOCKED and I can can´t finish any match.

Also: I can´t run ! Sprint is not working anymore.

VIDEO:

Game Mode: Any match (Except Trainning sessions).
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Brazil
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin: davirms
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 01/04/2016 UTC -03
  • wadha
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Issue Summary: cant login to facebook
    Issue Details: if I try to login to facebook fifa 15 closes by its self
    Game Mode:
    Platform : pc
    Region: south yorkshire
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID : 1001598164024
    Date & Time : 4.1.2016 17:35
  • SirDumbleDork
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Issue Summary: Delay in every game mode
    Issue Details: Delay in every game mode. Passing, shooting, dribbling. There is a delay between pressing the button an the action taking place. It is the same problem from a month or 2 ago. It isnt on my end, due to the fact that my connection is perfect and it is happening to dozens of people i play with
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs, FUT, Seasons
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: British Isles
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): SirDumbleDork
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 4/1/2016 23:44 GMT (has been happening for 3 days now)
  • DevilJin
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Issue Summary: Can't see my stats in seasons
    Issue Details: In season leaderbords I can see all stats from my friends, but my own are all 0. Also in Fifa 15 I had this problem.
    Game Mode: Seasons
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Germany
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Devil-Jin09
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 5/1/2016 11:03 GMT
    Post edited by DevilJin on
  • rsca_rsca
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Issue Summary: Gameplay
    Issue Details: When a player gets the ball => the ball gets the most of the time too far from the foot.
    The game also plays more nervous since a couple of days etc.
    Game Mode: All
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Belgium
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): kyketje777
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 5/1/2016 21:39 GMT
  • AvengerZod
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Issue Summary: Financial Takeover doesn't work in Manager Mode
    Issue Details: I used 2 Financial Takeovers(1 on 2 different CM's) and I didn't receive either one.
    Game Mode:
    Region:US
    Gamertag: RoG Avenger Zod
    Date/Time: 1/6/16 11:48
  • Issue Summary: Practice Mode options missing for Gen4 consoles
    Issue Details: In Practice Arena option sets for Practice Match, Practice Set Piece and Create Set Piece are missing. (Note:There are a lot of people who rely on the practice match feature especially to assist with perfecting their skills and performing better while playing online season matches as it has become very competitive.)
    Game Mode: Practice Arena
    Platform (Xbox One / PS4):
    Region: Canada
    Gamertag: Marcusano
    Date & Time: 6th January 2015 1:14 pm EST
  • Issue Summary: Transfer Market winning bids
    Issue Details: Have winning bid on transfer market and it counts down and instead of winning it shows up lost. Have checked connections and everything and they are fine. Does not happen every time but 1 out of every 5.
    Game Mode:FUT
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): xbox one
    Region:US
    Gamertag: ExcessNickel316
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 01/06 4:00 PM
    Shafat
  • FIFA 16 Displays jagged lines and jagged player faces at 1366 x 768 resolution when playing fullscreen. However the problem is gone when playing windowed. Please help. FIFA 15 does not have this kind of problem.
  • Issue Summary: Unavailable player even though everyone is showing available
    Issue Details: Every time I try to play a game or sim it says unavailable player. I look at my team sheet and everyone is showing available. When I tell the computer to automatically fix it, it puts in players that I don't even have selected on the first team. After that game the next games if I sim show players that I do not even have selected to play in the starting line up. It also ignores other team sheets. However, If I choose to play the game it will tell me that a player is unavailable and I select auto fix for this match only since everyone is showing that they are match fit and I cannot fix it. I then proceed to play the game and the team sheet is no different from what I had selected on my main team sheet. It did not change any players out.
    Game Mode: Manager Career Mode
    Region: US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):
  • kaze840828
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Issue Summary: CPU after goal bug

Issue Details: After you score goal, the opposition(CPU) makes a goal 90 % when it has shoot chance in 10 min(game time). Moreover, from legendary difficulty, CPU's buff is insane such as speed, stamina, pass, Physical, shoot etc. I don't think this is one of game system. It should be considered as a bug.

Game Mode:Single FUT Single Division 1 - world class, legendary, ultimate difficulty.

Platform: PS4

Region: North America

Gamertag: kaze840828

Date & Time: 01/10/2016 1:55pm
  • Issue Summary: Unavailable player even though everyone is showing available
    Issue Details: Every time I try to play a game or sim it says unavailable player. I look at my team sheet and everyone is showing available. When I tell the computer to automatically fix it, it puts in players that I don't even have selected on the first team. After that game the next games if I sim show players that I do not even have selected to play in the starting line up. It also ignores other team sheets. However, If I choose to play the game it will tell me that a player is unavailable and I select auto fix for this match only since everyone is showing that they are match fit and I cannot fix it. I then proceed to play the game and the team sheet is no different from what I had selected on my main team sheet. It did not change any players out.
    Game Mode: Manager Career Mode
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 12/15/15
  • FUT online wins not being registered correctly.

2 players rage quit during 2 different games while I was winning I got awarded no coins but a win was recorded and 3 points were given to me at the end of the game. When going back in to the FUT menus the points had not been recognised. I have a screenshot of one of the games.

Game mode: FUT online (FIFA 16)
    PS4
    gamer tag: originalvonster
    Date: 11th Jan 2016 approx 8.20pm GMT
  • Adam75 wrote: »
    Issue Summary: The stupid new addition of making the player indicators very small and making them fade when stamina decreases. It is hard enough to see them for anyone, let alone when you're colour blind. Most modern games come with settings to help with that, why not Fifa? and why change it in the first place? It's incredibly annoying and makes multiplayer tedious and not worth bothering with.

Issue Details: It's not really a bug, it's a ridiculous oversight that a quick google search will tell you, has had loads of complaints about. Sure games come out with changes that people don't like, that's not unusual at all, but EA are in a league of their own when it comes to blatantly ignoring this sort of thing.

Game Mode: All, multiplayer especially.

Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox one, probably all of them.

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): AdzCFC (X1)

Date & Time (Please include timezone): Dec 28 (over 3 months after the 1st complaints about this).

I know EA will never bother to even look at this problem, let alone fix it, but it's nice to get it off my chest. Also, if in the tiniest chance it is being fixed then I will happily take all that back and thank EA :smiley: .

I agree that is really annoying.
  • AvengerZod
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Issue Summary: Manager mode not going to next game and is stuck in simulation limbo.

Issue Details: I'm playing my RTG CM with Bristol Rovers and I'm going through my 1st season in the BPL and I have a game on the 6th day of April against Tottenham Hotspurs, I go to simulate to the day of the game and when I get to the day of the game it doesn't exit the simulation session. I can press A to advance but that doesn't do anything. I can't exit the save because it is stuck in the simulation. I tried resetting the game but it just put me right back into that save.

Game Mode: Manager Mode

Gamertag: RoG Avenger Zod

Date and time: 11:10 AM CST 1/13/15

I've never had this happen while playing and it's quite annoying!

I have a picture of it but I don't know how to put it into a post
  • Issue Summary: I can't play 1v1 with friend.
    Issue Details: I can't play 1v1 with my friend. We have the same IP adress.
    Game Mode: 1v1 online
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Poland
    Gamertag: ChrissySafc
    Date & Time: 13.01.2016
  • Everything is wrong gameplay wise since the patch, you ruined the game
  • StarWars
    68 posts Park Captain
    Please please please fix the game to pre patch launch. I enjoyed the game back then.
  • BRIRON1703
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Issue summary: pause menu does not load at HT/FT
    Issue details: The in-game camera focuses on the pitch eternally after the HT/FT whistle, causing a player to close the game
    Game mode: FUT (so far the only game mode I know that does this)
    Platform: PC/PS4 (Also, the only proven platforms so far)
    Region: Europe - England
    Origin ID: BRIRON1703

Edit: I have kept the game open with this glitch for the last 10-15 mins since posting
  • paok1926
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    StarWars wrote: »
    Please please please fix the game to pre patch launch. I enjoyed the game back then.

+1