• MrJgfui
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No only for xbox with Ea access
  • Ishouldbe@work
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thankyou
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    so what does season ticket do nowdays? Im pretty sure ive had yearly subscription for few years now..
  • Ishouldbe@work
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    so what does season ticket do nowdays? Im pretty sure ive had yearly subscription for few years now..

I had season ticket for fifa 14 early access but cannot remember seeing it for 15,I was on holiday tho when it would have come out.
  • Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    no early access and no season ticket on PS3/PS4
  • SteveG
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am on PS4 as well, its Sonys fault, Sony Rejected EA Sports request to sell Early Access and Sony believed there was no value in the product, that's the most BS they have ever came out with as £20 a year for Early Access, 10% off all packs and a library of games to keep is a bargain, that's the only thing I miss about selling my Xbox to get a PS4 :(
  • Karim21K
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

Season Ticket has been discontinued by EA since March 2015.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/08/21/ea-sports-season-ticket-will-be-no-more-from-march-2015/
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Xbox gets all the exclusives where fifa is concerned - got rid of my ps4 because of it.

Well ps4 got the demo earlier :D
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    SteveG wrote: »
    I am on PS4 as well, its Sonys fault, Sony Rejected EA Sports request to sell Early Access and Sony believed there was no value in the product, that's the most BS they have ever came out with as £20 a year for Early Access, 10% off all packs and a library of games to keep is a bargain, that's the only thing I miss about selling my Xbox to get a PS4 :(

Sony declined EA Access mostly because it was a competing system to their own PS Now streaming service. Fine by me. Everyone on PS4 is on equal footing when the game releases.
  • SteveG
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fumbler wrote: »
    SteveG wrote: »

Sony declined EA Access mostly because it was a competing system to their own PS Now streaming service. Fine by me. Everyone on PS4 is on equal footing when the game releases.

I just hope coins don't become available this year so that the game is fair. Hoping the price cap from the start will stop any coins from being traded.