any of u still play fut15 all d day?

dennykho
510 posts Sunday League Hero
and still play after fut16 out?

Comments

• lastfifa
    2332 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think i will be playing 15. I don't have that much time for 16 so it will be mainly pack only. when i wan't to play with good players i will play 15.
  • dennykho
    lastfifa wrote: »
    I think i will be playing 15. I don't have that much time for 16 so it will be mainly pack only. when i wan't to play with good players i will play 15.

yea me too, still have some games i dont have play yet.. and many great games out on sept - des
    i played UT since 2010, and never absence .. but after married, now i think twice, becoz i cant stop playing when i start build UT lol

even the bd games (FIFA) never out from the PS, maybe around 8 months.. wew.. (but i have some game sealed fiuhh)
  • lastfifa
    dennykho wrote: »
    lastfifa wrote: »

yea me too, still have some games i dont have play yet.. and many great games out on sept - des
    i played UT since 2010, and never absence .. but after married, now i think twice, becoz i cant stop playing when i start build UT lol

even the bd games (FIFA) never out from the PS, maybe around 8 months.. wew.. (but i have some game sealed fiuhh)

Yes this game is quite addictive. This is my first fut. Before that i played NHL hut but switched after ea f***** up NHL 15. Was 9 months mostly at home with leg problems so i became fut addict :) But it was nice to have something to do with all that healing time. Also fut 15 became my hobby with my kids... building teams and for once trying best players. Now i'm getting back to work, gym and dating so i don't have time for fut 16 :)
  • dennykho
    wow maybe we're same age, haha.. maybe i'll pension in next UT.. but lets see .. lol
  • lastfifa
    wow maybe we're same age, haha.. maybe i'll pension in next UT.. but lets see .. lol

36..... damn time flyes. I ordered fifa 16 but i try to stay away from it as much as possible.. need to do something else with kids for change. And i met nice woman so my spare time is almost gone :)
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    won't play fut 16,
    my life need me :/
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same here...fut requires a lot of time investment...don't think il send all that time again on another fifa game. Maybe 17 now.
  • dennykho
    yeah, becoz we build team with coins that we should trading all the time.. fifa points not worth i think.. so yes, fifa need a lot of time to play it
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is my last FIFA :(

Been playing since F13 and I must have spent close on £1,000 on FUT. The thought of starting from scratch all over again has made me realise it's just not worth it.

enough is enough now, no more cash is being thrown at this game anymore.

I'll play fut 15 for as long as possible. I have some really nice teams and I'll enjoy using them until EA decide to pull the plug.

• dennykho
    wow 1,000 poundsterling? very much money for me.. yeah, same, i think this is my last fifa (fut15), im not pre order for fifa16, maybe i wont buy it, becoz many games that i havent play yet, and still many games again is good, and im married man, so i want spend time with my wife and child.. lol
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    wow 1,000 poundsterling? very much money for me.. yeah, same, i think this is my last fifa (fut15), im not pre order for fifa16, maybe i wont buy it, becoz many games that i havent play yet, and still many games again is good, and im married man, so i want spend time with my wife and child.. lol

Yeah £1,000....crazy isn't it, just for a game?!?!

Like yourself I'm married and have a Daughter. I've enjoyed Fut immensely since I first started playing it (FUT 13).

I've not pre-ordered 16 and my mind is made up now that I won't buy, full stop!

• dennykho
    yeah, thats crazy m8, u can buy 3 ps4 with that money..
    i played since 2010, and just spend fifa points about 50 poundsterling, i like trading so much, so i dont have time again for any other games, when im free, i just trade and trade lol..
    yeah, start from 0 again make me sick, just enjoy last week with ut15 before ut16 out..
  • keith210277
    1318 posts Professional
    This is my last FIFA :(

Been playing since F13 and I must have spent close on £1,000 on FUT. The thought of starting from scratch all over again has made me realise it's just not worth it.

enough is enough now, no more cash is being thrown at this game anymore.

I'll play fut 15 for as long as possible. I have some really nice teams and I'll enjoy using them until EA decide to pull the plug.

That's the thing with FUT by the time all the top players come out in tots there's only a couple of months left in the game(less by the time I've traded and got all the players I want). Then I play with those finished teams for 6 weeks and the next fifa is out. Due to price ranges I've got more tots players than I've ever had before so I'm going to stick with 15 until the end of the year at least.
  • Kolo toure
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will also just go on with fut 15 no point in buying 16, almost the same game
  • dennykho
    the end of the year? i dont think any gamers still play this game, maybe less gamers.. but i enjoy this game whenever just only 1week left..
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    There's less people playing FUT 15 and that'll drop even more when 16 drops, but you'll still be able to find a game.

I still fire up FIFA 14 every now and again and can easily find somebody to play.
  • lastfifa
    There's less people playing FUT 15 and that'll drop even more when 16 drops, but you'll still be able to find a game.

I still fire up FIFA 14 every now and again and can easily find somebody to play.

My son still plays 14 and everytime he play he has found games. So i bet 15 will be the same. I will be playing it because i think 16 is gonna be almost same game after it get patched. I just don't wan't to waste my teams that took me all year to build.