Manchester City Away Kit is Wrong

Bluemoon2393
253 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2015
On the Demo I've noticed the Manchester City away kit is wrong

The sleeves (Moon Pattern) have too much light blue when you look at the actual kit the moon hasn't got as much light blue on the kit (Which means you it should be harder to see but you can clearly see a lot of light blue on the sleaves which means they need to be toned down)

Here's a example from the demo

Click on 0.13

Here's what the sleeves should be like http://i0.wp.com/footballfashion.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/manchester-city-2015-2016-nike-away-kit-25.jpg

Please EA can you fix the sleeves

Also is the Borussia Dortmund home kit wrong (Shorts)

Comments

• RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    On the Demo I've noticed the Manchester City away kit is wrong

The sleeves (Moon Pattern) have too much light blue when you look at the actual kit the moon hasn't got as much light blue on the kit (Which means you it should be harder to see but you can clearly see a lot of light blue on the sleaves which means they need to be toned down)

Here's a example from the demo

Click on 0.13

Here's what the sleeves should be like http://i0.wp.com/footballfashion.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/manchester-city-2015-2016-nike-away-kit-25.jpg

Please EA can you fix the sleeves

Also is the Borussia Dortmund home kit wrong (Shorts)

Yeah they don't get little things like this right sadly, they cant even give boots the correct colour.
  • Lashley
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I love that kit btw

going to use it on fut
  • Bluemoon2393
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    I agree that it is a nice kit (I like the home kit the best)

The sleeves on the away kit have too much light blue as it needs to be more transparent (More Navy) as it has too much light blue when it only has a small amount also i think the light blue on the sleeves to high (Shouldn't be on the shoulders as it stops upto the sleeves)

I know its a demo and they sometimes do changes for the actual game (Last season they fixed Burnleys and Leicesters kits from last seasons trailer) so im hopeful for for FIFA to fix it

I don't know if Borussia Dortmunds kits are wrong but do they have all yellow this season or do they have black shorts for the home kit?

(They have fixed the kit on the official game which excellent news and I'm happy they have fixed the kit. Also they fixed Borussia Dortmunds kit as well)
    Post edited by Bluemoon2393 on