The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Is it possible to pre download fifa 16 on EA access yet?

Vert
15455 posts World Class
Seen someone say you can but I cant seem to find how you do it. Any help is much appreciated

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32909 posts National Team Captain
    Vert wrote: »
    Seen someone say you can but I cant seem to find how you do it. Any help is much appreciated

Did you pre order the game through the Xbox live store?
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't think you can, I bought it and have access. My download is only showing something around the 135mb range.

Going to be a bit peeved if I have to wait forever when it launches.
  • Vert
    15455 posts World Class
    I have not. So I'll have to wait until the 17th to download then?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32909 posts National Team Captain
    Vert wrote: »
    I have not. So I'll have to wait until the 17th to download then?

Yeah most likely. I reserved it at GameStop because I wanted a hard copy and I don't think I can. Most likely gotta wait until early access starts to get it.
  • KHAO5 V1P3R
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't think you can, I bought it and have access. My download is only showing something around the 135mb range.

Uninstall and reinstall, same thing happened to me now I have the 21.8gb file
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

Nice one, will try it later.
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    You can't predownload with EA Access, you need to preorder the full game from the store to be able to do it.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Mine was 100mb it just changed to 22gb.. I think it must have downloaded full the first time coz it took like 4 hours and just showed as 100mb ..
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    I haven't even downloaded the demo yet. I've ordered mine from Amazon so I don't think I can download until 17th
  • Hibee
    12407 posts Has That Special Something

Good to know, I currently have the smaller file as well so will get reinstalling.
  • CandyRat
    7816 posts League Winner
    How do I see how much my fifa file is currently?
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    In My games and apps use the context menu on it and choose manage game.
  • CandyRat
    7816 posts League Winner
    happyblue wrote: »

Doesn't come up for me, only game that doesn't :neutral:
  • KHAO5 V1P3R
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hibee wrote: »

Good to know, I currently have the smaller file as well so will get reinstalling.

I was worried yesterday because the file data was only 35MB, now its the full 21.8GB after reinstalling
  • CandyRat
    7816 posts League Winner
    CandyRat wrote: »

Guess I'll re-download just to be sure :neutral:
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero

Maybe reboot your console? It's in Settings -> Power and startup.
  • CandyRat
    7816 posts League Winner

Maybe reboot your console? It's in Settings -> Power and startup.

I had the option and continue download. So I pressed continue donload and nothing happened apart from that continue download and manage game disappeared and uninstall appeared. I'm downloading it again anyway, already on 10% :)
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    So if you bought it from the store & it's not allowing a download you can uninstall then reinstall that same preorder version in the store & should be able to fully download it?
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    So if you bought it from the store & it's not allowing a download you can uninstall then reinstall that same preorder version in the store & should be able to fully download it?
    Yep, did that yesterday
  • Netsky
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can someone clear this up for me. So, with EA access, it is possible to download and play FIFA 16 (including the UT game mode) as a UK resident, right now?
  • Hibee
    12407 posts Has That Special Something
    Netsky wrote: »
    Can someone clear this up for me. So, with EA access, it is possible to download and play FIFA 16 (including the UT game mode) as a UK resident, right now?

You can pre-buy it from the store, and download it straight away, just not okay it. The trial starts on Thursday I think, so no one can play it until then.
  • IF Blinkhorn
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sorry to be a bit OT but are the full ratings out yet? Preferably for offline modes as they tend to have different WR/SM/WF for some reason.