FIFA 16 Pre Download

paw14
1074 posts Professional
A bit of background:

- I have a xbox one and purchased the super deluxe edition directly from the xbox store.
- I received the EA early access code and activated it for a month.
- I've seen loads of people pre download FIFA 16 so that they can play it straight away on early access on the 17th I believe?
- When I click on my FIFA 16 pin on the Xbox home it says it's only available for download on the 24th despite me having early access and it's not letting me pre download the 22gb.

Any help please? :)

Comments

• Dan_AFC90
    1390 posts Professional
    Think you need yo download the game after having ea having access. I did the same. Contact Xbox support, they'll refund you within 24 hours and just purchase it again through EA Access
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Dan_AFC90 wrote: »
    Think you need yo download the game after having ea having access. I did the same. Contact Xbox support, they'll refund you within 24 hours and just purchase it again through EA Access

So cancel the preorder and then preorder again via the ea access app?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    So wait what if I bought ea access and then bought the game through the store using my ea access discount? Don't tell me I have to redownload it
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    So wait what if I bought ea access and then bought the game through the store using my ea access discount? Don't tell me I have to redownload it

no, that's how everyone should do it
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »

no, that's how everyone should do it

Ahh ok top.. Cheers mate
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Just want to confirm that I got a refund and then re preordered it with £8 discount this time since I now have ea access and it is now installing the 22gb file!
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    paw14 wrote: »
    Just want to confirm that I got a refund and then re preordered it with £8 discount this time since I now have ea access and it is now installing the 22gb file!

same for me, preordered again through EA Access and it even saves 2-3$