SHOOTING IN THE BOX NEEDS TO BE CHANGED!

The only problem I have with the game is shooting in the box, remove the automatic finesse shooting, I would rather finesse the ball myself. If I want a shot, let me get a shot! Revert back to the old system of shooting.

Comments

• Master110
    985 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    Why? You guys use assisted online and think you're amazing. Why not assisted shooting?
  • They are sometimes I would like to take a shot in the box but my players always finesse it automatically and most times it is played straight into the hands of the keeper. This mostly happens when i'm clear to shoot in a tight position. I want a shot not a finesse, I would rather control the finesse shot myself.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think it is fine personally. I had to get used to things in order to create more chances, but in the box I find the finishing is pretty good as is.
  • Master110
    985 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    They are sometimes I would like to take a shot in the box but my players always finesse it automatically and most times it is played straight into the hands of the keeper. This mostly happens when i'm clear to shoot in a tight position. I want a shot not a finesse, I would rather control the finesse shot myself.

bug.
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree with OP.

It's not about aiming.

When I power a shot, I want it to be a power shot. Not a placement/finesse shot when there's a button for that.
  • Master110
    985 posts Professional
    I agree with OP.

It's not about aiming.

When I power a shot, I want it to be a power shot. Not a placement/finesse shot when there's a button for that.

I just checked it , it looks like a BUG and should be fixed in full version.

• I agree with OP.

It's not about aiming.

Exactly JukeZ!! Thats what I am talking about! I hope ea notice this too.
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    Agree with the OP , this is a very serious problem ...
  • BrieMine
    5699 posts Big Money Move
    Agree with the OP , this is a very serious problem ...

• RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Master110 wrote: »
    Why? You guys use assisted online and think you're amazing. Why not assisted shooting?

He said Automatic not Assisted.
  • KaverHansen
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Noticed it to. I had a clear shot with bale and wanted to hammer the ball away. Instead he did a soft finesse. A very dull feeling :smiley: hope ita fixed on release
  • FELIX1970
    70 posts Park Captain
    I totally agree. I want to chose my own acts. Exactly what happens when GK goes outside the box: sometimes I dont wanna kick the ball far away, I prefer to make a passing. I hate automatic I.A.'s decisions.

Brazilian regards.
  • C.A.FIFA
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree
  • Olleman
    13194 posts Has That Special Something
    Agree100% first thing I wanted changed when I first played:)
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agree 100%, it's god awful atm
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Sure it will be removed the type of shot should be down to the player to choose.
    I hope they don't have those ridiculous sliding shots as well
  • Nylonbag219
    75 posts Park Captain
    I'm glad you noticed it too, it is the only gameplay issue that needs to be fixed. I hope it is fixed before the game is released or immediately with a patch. The shooting mechanics of fifa 14 was really good, why not bring it back. So far, everything is balanced within the game. "Play Beautiful".
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    I'm glad you noticed it too, it is the only gameplay issue that needs to be fixed. I hope it is fixed before the game is released or immediately with a patch. The shooting mechanics of fifa 14 was really good, why not bring it back. So far, everything is balanced within the game. "Play Beautiful".

I agree, you could score some really amazing shots when you mastered the sensitivity and aiming of 14's shooting.

If I was being objective I could perhaps say it was slightly over-assisted and goalkeepers had to be improved in one or two areas but personally I loved the fact I could use button pressure and the analogue stick to score different angles and power of shots without having to resort to finesse buttons or double-tap. It was a skill.

Then came 15 and the worst 'shooting' button ever. Let's not dwell on it, they patched it, it got better but for me the analogue stick is still a bit too sensitive when you shoot from certain angles.

But yes, overall I miss 14's shooting.

Does anyone remember that shooting style EA hyped before they pulled it from the 14(?) after about a week? :D What was it called? Pureshot or something?

Post edited by Korthan on
  • eladlad
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agreed with op
  • Korthan wrote: »

I agree, you could score some really amazing shots when you mastered the sensitivity and aiming of 14's shooting.

If I was being objective I could perhaps say it was slightly over-assisted and goalkeepers had to be improved in one or two areas but personally I loved the fact I could use button pressure and the analogue stick to score different angles and power of shots without having to resort to finesse buttons or double-tap. It was a skill.

Then came 15 and the worst 'shooting' button ever. Let's not dwell on it, they patched it, it got better but for me the analogue stick is still a bit too sensitive when you shoot from certain angles.

But yes, overall I miss 14's shooting.

Does anyone remember that shooting style EA hyped before they pulled it from the 14(?) after about a week? :D What was it called? Pureshot or something?

It was pure shot and real ball physics, it made shooting really good. I still remember the trailer with Lewandowski and Issac Newton. :blush:
  • Yea i totally agree 14's shooting was amazing , ,shooting was the only thing that was good about 14 doe, other than that it was pure ****