EA PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T!!!!!!

I'm sorry but if any patch is released to fix gameplay, I will never play Fifa again. The gameplay speed is perfect, passing feels really good, just leave it this way. I enjoy how the CPU plays now, they play really good. The only problem I have is shooting in the box, remove the automatic finesse shooting, I would rather finesse the ball myself. If I want a shot, let me get a shot!

Comments

• Master110
    985 posts Professional
    You know the full game is being played on twitch already and its faster.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    It already changed bud. Sorry. Much faster.
  • emperior
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Maybe EA will listen to us and bring the game speed to demo perfection level with D1 patch?
    Keep in mind YouTubers are playing a *slightly* unfinished build which is from before transfer deadline.
  • GodLevel
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I tried playing the demo with game speed set to fast and i didn't like it, felt like FIFA 15 again. I did see some Twitch streamer who was playing the full game had set game speed fast.
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    emperior wrote: »
    Maybe EA will listen to us and bring the game speed to demo perfection level with D1 patch?
    Keep in mind YouTubers are playing a *slightly* unfinished build which is from before transfer deadline.
    What do you mean with "us"? These forums exists of <1% of the total players, and the majority of those who aren't on the forums probably prefer a faster gameplay because they aren't so hardcore players as most of those on the forums are :D
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Play seasons if u want slower and more realistic football

Playing with Messi, ronaldo and rooney isn't realistic at all so play seasons.
  • Nylonbag219
    75 posts Park Captain
    Dog wrote: »
    What do you mean with "us"? These forums exists of <1% of the total players, and the majority of those who aren't on the forums probably prefer a faster gameplay because they aren't so hardcore players as most of those on the forums are :D

Damn, that's a shame. It bugs me why EA would put so much effort in making a good game before release then destroy it after release. Is there anyone out there who wants to play ping pong or NBA slam when Fifa 20 rolls out? in a few years from now the kids that are complaining about gameplay speed would grow up and desire a more realistic gameplay. With all the new features coming out, this is a good year for EA to create a dominance when it comes to gameplay against their rivals.
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dog wrote: »

Why probably?
  • Speed is perfect ! now is real football, please don't touch !!!!
  • mindm4ster
    4963 posts Big Money Move
    Master110 wrote: »
    You know the full game is being played on twitch already and its faster.

like where ?
  • Lillo86
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope they don't listen to the crying noobs.