Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Brazilian clubs in FIFA 16 OFFICIAL

Comments

• mattiparka
    10411 posts Has That Special Something
    what about nilton?!
  • Verstappen
    4343 posts National Call-Up
    mattiparka wrote: »
    what about nilton?!

He got a TOTS in FIFA 14. But i don't see why he be gold. Maybe a 74 Silver
  • mattiparka
    Verstappen wrote: »
    what about nilton?!

i know; the TOTS in 14 is one of my favorite CMs ever. i only use silvers so im hoping he stays silver
  • Verstappen
    what about nilton?!

i know; the TOTS in 14 is one of my favorite CMs ever. i only use silvers so im hoping he stays silver

My fear is these upgrades on everyone
  • mattiparka
    what about nilton?!

My fear is these upgrades on everyone

yep :(
  • MexicanMario
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Maybe even Romario comes back *_*
  • Verstappen
    Maybe even Romario comes back *_*

I doubt
  • São Paulo have Pato, Ganso, Michel Bastos, Luis Fabiano and Rogerio Ceni! Amazing
  • Verstappen
    ImMK00 wrote: »
    São Paulo have Pato, Ganso, Michel Bastos, Luis Fabiano and Rogerio Ceni! Amazing

80, 76, 77, 74, 76

IMO is fair OVR
  • Verstappen
    And Bastos is a such of All Round wide mid. Plays LB, LM, LW, RW, CAM and even CM sometimes (Osório is crazy damn)
  • Frankenberry
    10215 posts Has That Special Something
    Pedro95 wrote: »
    Being listed under "Rest of the World" rather than "Liga do Brasil" suggests that Brazilian clubs won't link with other Brazilian clubs in FUT.

I'm pretty sure that greek clubs link with greek clubs so why shouldn't brazilian clubs link with other brazilian clubs?

That's because Hellas Liga is fully licensed in FIFA.

Then why do we have only Olympiakos, PAOK and Panathinaikos?

@Pedro95

To my knowledge, "Hellas Liga" is the trademarked name for the Greek league in FUT (as opposed to just calling it "Greek League" as they did with "Scottish League"). I'm not really sure why they only have some of the clubs from the league, but I'm fairly certain that they are using the official league name and logos in FIFA.

Compare that to this recent announcement of specific Brazilian clubs, but they never use the phrase "Liga do Brasil". Unless there's a change, they won't be using any Liga do Brasil logos or the Liga do Brasil name in FIFA 16.
  • Verstappen
    Being listed under "Rest of the World" rather than "Liga do Brasil" suggests that Brazilian clubs won't link with other Brazilian clubs in FUT.

I'm pretty sure that greek clubs link with greek clubs so why shouldn't brazilian clubs link with other brazilian clubs?

@Pedro95

To my knowledge, "Hellas Liga" is the trademarked name for the Greek league in FUT (as opposed to just calling it "Greek League" as they did with "Scottish League"). I'm not really sure why they only have some of the clubs from the league, but I'm fairly certain that they are using the official league name and logos in FIFA.

Compare that to this recent announcement of specific Brazilian clubs, but they never use the phrase "Liga do Brasil". Unless there's a change, they won't be using any Liga do Brasil logos or the Liga do Brasil name in FIFA 16.

In all history of FIFA, i never see the LdB with their offial name and logo. But with a proper space on game (Brazil/Liga do Brasil) never in ROTW
  • Frankenberry
    10215 posts Has That Special Something

@Pedro95

In all history of FIFA, i never see the LdB with their offial name and logo. But with a proper space on game (Brazil/Liga do Brasil) never in ROTW

In previous FUT years, I'm pretty sure they called the league "Liga do Brasil" (there were manager cards in previous years with "Liga do Brasil" written on them).

Maybe they didn't use their official logos, but I'm pretty sure the league name was in use up until FUT15 and 16.
  • Verstappen
    And i feeling something about the missing teams (Corinthians, Flamengo, Goiás and Sport) with the proper players of their squad, but generic kits, names and logos (like Internacional and Botafogo in FIFA13)
  • Verstappen

@Pedro95

In previous FUT years, I'm pretty sure they called the league "Liga do Brasil" (there were manager cards in previous years with "Liga do Brasil" written on them).

Maybe they didn't use their official logos, but I'm pretty sure the league name was in use up until FUT15 and 16.

Liga do Brazil is just a unnoficial and seccondary name. Here we call "Brasileirao" who is a popular one, or "Brasileirão Chevrolet 2015 – Série A" who is the oficial CBF name with their official sponsor.
  • Verstappen
    And yes, the Liga do Brasil name is in use on FIFA since 2012 i think. But as said, is a generical one.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    The more the merrier, still wished for the Indian Super League. Career mode would have been really fun.
  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    What about Leandro Damiao will he still be around and if so what rating ?
  • Verstappen

Similar at his FUT 14 card, maybe -1 OVR
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect

Is that you in your profile pic?
  • Verstappen
    st4sh0ut wrote: »

Is that you in your profile pic?

Yes
  • felipeworm
    80 posts Park Captain
    Potential 5 star skillers available in BRA 1

It´s a portuguese (Pt-Br) vídeo but for sure understandable for everyone.

8 skiller sugestions, maybe 1 sure it´s Ronaldinho which shall be 78~79 rated.

• Abreu12
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    no Flamengo, no party
  • Verstappen
    Abreu12 wrote: »
    no Flamengo, no party

Relax, will come with a generical name like Wright FC
  • RadioShaq
    15572 posts Moderator
    How are they able to add players with an update? I thought if they wasn't in the database at the start they couldn't be added? Wasn't that a thing were we wanted people added mid season?
  • Cyklon
    2792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ganso Pato and Ceni - can't wait
  • Shaanxz
    21157 posts Club Captain
    Pratto is gonna be a tank
  • felipeworm
    80 posts Park Captain

Yes, this guy will be a monster.
    Praying for 5*.

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    48497 posts FIFA Cover Star