which one i should take for ST?

my coins just 2.6m
    so no tots neymar please...
    i have rb ronaldo on st and rb messi on cam

Cheaper version of Messi and Tots Neymar
  • suarez 93 is better in st than bale or neymar
  • dennykho
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    no, just need pink bale or orange neymar, not another.. please, which one is better?
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2015
    neither is really worth the upgrade, only tots neymar is.

But I much prefer Neymar. I hate dribbling with Bale. He feels stiff, turns slowly and doesn't feel smooth. Neymar's dribbling on the other hand is only second to Messi and he's fun to play with and his motm card has good finishing too which is where him and Bale are probably about equal; although Pink Bale is stronger and has a more powerful shot.

It depends on your play style but for me neymar is a lot better than Bale. I'd go with motm neymar
    Post edited by Shane on
  • limjitwe
    8316 posts League Winner
    [url=""][/url]
    [quote][b][i][s][url=""][code][quote][b][i][s][url=""][code][quote][b][i][s][url=""][code][quote][b][i][s][url=""][code][quote][b][i][s][url=""][code][quote][b][i][s][url=""][code][quote][/quote]

[/quote][/code][/url][/s][/i][/b][/quote][/code][/url][/s][/i][/b][/quote][/code][/url][/s][/i][/b][/quote][/code][/url][/s][/i][/b][/quote][/code][/url][/s][/i][/b][/quote][/code][/url][/s][/i][/b]
  • dennykho
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shane wrote: »
    neither is really worth the upgrade, only tots neymar is.

But I much prefer Neymar. I hate dribbling with Bale. He feels stiff, turns slowly and doesn't feel smooth. Neymar's dribbling on the other hand is only second to Messi and he's fun to play with and his motm card has good finishing too which is where him and Bale are probably about equal; although Pink Bale is stronger and has a more powerful shot.

It depends on your play style but for me neymar is a lot better than Bale. I'd go with motm neymar

ah, this what i need.. thankss m8.. with only 10 days left, just want play happy until fut16 out
  • d-Leon307-b
    973 posts Professional
    Neymar because Ronaldo isnt Really that agile neither Bale so id go for Neymar