stop it listen only players fut! we want a FIFA 16, reasoned and simulation as the demo!

Altair14
198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
EA tell you one thing: I knew that the final version of FIFA 16 is not the same as the demo but returned quickly and with Ping pong like FIFA 15! I hope it is not true, because otherwise I will be forced not to buy the game! you have finally made a more simulation FIFA (as the demo shows), and you change it? because you always have to listen to the children playing in the fut? with their tips will lead to release a game less than Pes and not realize it! I want the usual gameplay that I played the demo of FIFA 16, is usually slow and thoughtful! the demo was a great step forward, do not go back please!

Comments

• Ibrahxm
    63 posts Park Captain
    Altair14 wrote: »
    EA tell you one thing: I knew that the final version of FIFA 16 is not the same as the demo but returned quickly and with Ping pong like FIFA 15! I hope it is not true, because otherwise I will be forced not to buy the game! you have finally made a more simulation FIFA (as the demo shows), and you change it? because you always have to listen to the children playing in the fut? with their tips will lead to release a game less than Pes and not realize it! I want the usual gameplay that I played the demo of FIFA 16, is usually slow and thoughtful! the demo was a great step forward, do not go back please!

unfortunately, the gameplay is fast paced. watching fifaralles' stream, it seems that ea have listened to the spoilt kids again. lmfao. ea a re a joke really.
  • Orison
    47037 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Thoughtfull? I still manage to destroy slower defenders with faster attackers. And nobody wants a more simulation-like fifa, nobidy wants to sit here for 90min to end up with a 0:0, just because that's realistic, I would prefer to fill my 12mins each game with fun, for example dribbling, skillmoves or longshots and not with realism and passing around the back for 10 of the 12 minutes, just because that's more realistic
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ibrahxm wrote: »
    Altair14 wrote: »

unfortunately, the gameplay is fast paced. watching fifaralles' stream, it seems that ea have listened to the spoilt kids again. lmfao. ea a re a joke really.

I'm sure, because it's not like he had access to the game before the demo was out or anything...
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    Thoughtfull? I still manage to destroy slower defenders with faster attackers. And nobody wants a more simulation-like fifa, nobidy wants to sit here for 90min to end up with a 0:0, just because that's realistic, I would prefer to fill my 12mins each game with fun, for example dribbling, skillmoves or longshots and not with realism and passing around the back for 10 of the 12 minutes, just because that's more realistic

You should play fifa street!!
    Its not fun if you play online against the pace abusers and wannabe skiller who quit as far as they concede a goal. It is more fun to build up and think about your moves instead of running around like a headless chicken.
  • Lillo86
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FUT IS A CANCER.
    And noobs should play Fifa Street, instead of ruining this game.
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2015
    Solution:

Decrease speed of H2H and increase chemistry bonus on stats (including PACE). This will turn FUT into a speedfest.

People that want a fair decent football sim will stick to H2H.

Arcadey lovers will spend father's money into FUT.
  • Zanetti
    880 posts Professional
    Its slower on demo because you play vs computer, while ut you play online in which 90% people play fast pace look to score after 3 passes so its up to you to slow the gamplay down by force. Ea can help us by making over the top harder harder shooting and dribbling harder.
  • Lillo86 wrote: »
    FUT IS A CANCER.
    And noobs should play Fifa Street, instead of ruining this game.

THIS ^.

The reason its faster is because both players are sprinting and using fast players. UT will always be pace.

You want slow play seasons with 1 to 3 star teams.

• nixdrauf
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Game should stay like the demo!

Also should not be different in pro clubs or FUT. Always faster and more arcade in this modes - why?

All like the demo makes games more satisfying. You dont get tired of game so fast if goals are more rewarding and feel better. And this is say as someone playing about 3000 games every year ...

Just one thing: sort out too easy goals like OP headers and ... curved shots seem quite OP too ...
  • Yes, the goals are so much more rewarding in the demo for sure. I would prefer a fut like this myself, but unfortunately I think a fair amount of players would prefer high scoring games or at least the ability to be able to score easier to be competitive.

As a football fan, the way it is now is pretty good. Interesting to see if EA sides with football fans, or the more casual gamer.

If I recall, '14 was somewhat similar on release day before a big patch changed things a bit. I guess I will find out a week Tuesday...