Fifa Xbox Download

paw14
1074 posts Professional
Been away for a while and not kept up to date with Fifa 16 launch. I've bought the super deluxe edition from the xbox store about a week ago but is it possible to download this prior to launch so you can play it as soon as it's 'released'?

Also I read that EA give you early access if you pre-ordered the super deluxe so does this give you the 10 hours of play for free over 5 days?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Diggy
    13613 posts Has That Special Something
    The game u download for early access will be the same as launch game unless they patch
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31652 posts National Team Captain
    paw14 wrote: »
    Been away for a while and not kept up to date with Fifa 16 launch. I've bought the super deluxe edition from the xbox store about a week ago but is it possible to download this prior to launch so you can play it as soon as it's 'released'?

Also I read that EA give you early access if you pre-ordered the super deluxe so does this give you the 10 hours of play for free over 5 days?

Thanks for the help!

You'll be able to download it when the 5 days early kicks in. Usually you can download a day or two before release date but idk how it'll work with the access. I'd imagine just the day it starts. And then when your 10 hrs is up, you'll be able to play immediately on the release date because you'll have the game already downloaded, you'll just no longer be greeted with the trial message.

At least that's the way it's been in the past
  • jbower
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Iv just started my download ? well I think I have unless I'm downloading something else
  • Sercs
    18611 posts World Class
    pretty sure you can pre-download any pre-ordered games they just wont unlock until release date