Let's talk about full manual in Demo.

jiajia3
70 posts Park Captain
Ok guys, let me make this straight : Even though the gameplay is great , full manual control is s**t to me. I am not talking about any bug or something, in my opinion, it feels like " half manual" not "full manual". It makes me feel I was using semi control, for I found passes can't forward to more than 16 directions ,am I right? Please Do not make it worse than Fifa15

Comments

• jiajia3
    70 posts Park Captain
    by the way, RB+ shot pass is great idea ,you can speed up the game suddenly ,shock your opponents when they are weak. At the same time , you have to take a risk because that power (RB+shot pass) is hard to control. Just like real life, not any more complain about game speed too fast or too slow . Now it's up to you.
  • jiajia3 wrote: »
    Ok guys, let me make this straight : Even though the gameplay is great , full manual control is s**t to me. I am not talking about any bug or something, in my opinion, it feels like " half manual" not "full manual". It makes me feel I was using semi control, for I found passes can't forward to more than 16 directions ,am I right? Please Do not make it worse than Fifa15

Everyone will use fully assisted again. Manual is boring and never will be the main control type used online.

If we are using fully assisted we should be using LD not TD. TD is for manual nerds.
  • jiajia3 wrote: »

Hy!! I have the same perception as I see many people ! A day ago wrote a post commenting on what I 've noticed is that from fifa14 for next gen xbox one , manual controls are more effective , less error, and for my point of view is wrong. What made the manual controls were so spectacular play with them , it was because you had to strive in every game , every pass , every center on every shot ... because if you did not , you did not play well . Really, I for one am very concerned about this issue , to test play FIFA 14 on Xbox 360 for example , then this demo and you will realize . Greetings!
  • Joonlar
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't agree at all. The ball feels totally free to me. Nothing close to being only 16 directions.

Turn on the FIFA Trainer and you'll see that the ball goes where you aim.
  • FCP_Catalyst
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Master110 wrote: »
    jiajia3 wrote: »

Everyone will use fully assisted again. Manual is boring and never will be the main control type used online.

If we are using fully assisted we should be using LD not TD. TD is for manual nerds.

You're right, assisted on the other hand, with every pass and shot hitting where you want independently of how good you are isn't boring.

Kids these days...
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    jiajia3 wrote: »
    in my opinion, it feels like " half manual" not "full manual".
    This is the exact sensation I had when moving from FIFA 11 to FIFA 12 (PC).
    Master110 wrote: »
    Manual can be used during H2H Seasons though. Many great matches will be had.
    But I agree, until EA add a 'control type' filter to FUT, full manual isn't viable there.
  • deandbus
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    Has anybody noticed that the "Switch Player (Manual) - R + direction" control doesn't work correctly?

Example: I'm in the midfield and try to switch to the next player and get a player in my defense.

In Fifa 15 this control works fine for me.
  • Idk but to me manual has been easier to play since FIFA 12, but this year the ball physics is great. All I want is for the player attributes to be rspected. DOn't tell me Messi feels the same as Giovinco because they have pace. DOn't make Terry Pass like he's Yaya.

Good games jiajia the other day. We need a manual player list