Watched an online fut match: Pace is so much faster then in the demo

Skorpio_King
4908 posts Big Money Move
Watched a match between Fifaralle and kazooie on stream and my god. The gameplay speed is the same as in fifa15. Im disappointed what i saw. Ping pong passing and way too fast gameplay in the full version. What is the reason, is it because the demo is playing offline and that was online gameplay?

Comments

• PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    Disappointed but not suprised.
  • Adrian095
    33917 posts National Team Captain
    Second that
  • Been saying it would be like this.

The demo is always much different than the final game
  • So disappointed by this.
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just change the gameplay speed from normal to fast and you get the game at the usual speed. I suspect all online gameplay will be like it.
  • RSB23
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA = ****

Hello PES
  • PizziPizza
    PES it is for me this year.
    Not spending 70 euros on FIFA 15 2.0.
  • RSB23
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There isn't any excuse this year. If they can't improve their game OK, but after this demo you KNOW how good FIFA and UT can be if they WANT.

After the demo, if the gameplay is the same **** that 13, 14 and 15 were... Bye bye. That means EA will never change his politic
  • FCP_Catalyst
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I actually laughed...EA have become a parody of themselves at this point...PES 2016 it is! No assisted garbage, nor extreme pace there!
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    I've not pre ordered it this year I'm going to see what the gameplay is like on early access if it's like 15 I'm not going to bother, I thought the beta was good it would have been great with a few tweaks but I guess ea don't want to upset the mass of kids and pace **** who don't want to take the time to play the game properly.
  • bobi
    74 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why does that happen every damn **** year? FFS
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Nice!!!!!!!
  • Shaanxz
    20306 posts Club Captain
    Wait till
    You actually play it fml
  • leighdegree
    936 posts An Exciting Prospect
    90 percent of people here love the demo. The rest prefer the fast game play and no doubt exploit everything they can to win. Guess who ea listens to.
  • PizziPizza
    COACH wrote: »
    Nice!!!!!!!

I knew you would be happy! :joy:
  • leighdegree
    Nice!!!!!!!

How old are you out of curiosity. What's the point in buying 16 if it's just like 15 with a very minor tweak
  • FCP_Catalyst
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nice!!!!!!!

Noob.
  • Skorpio_King
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    IF anyone want to see the footage from the match. Go on twitch and go to Fifaralle channel. Then go to the recorded videos and choose the newest one and skip to 35th minute.
  • leighdegree
    IF anyone want to see the footage from the match. Go on twitch and go to Fifaralle channel. Then go to the recorded videos and choose the newest one and skip to 35th minute.

Watching the video from the first match and they're the only two I'm guessing online but there is lag! Also the gameplay looks no different to 15 at all. As fast as 15. As Arcady as 15. Ping pong like 15.
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've not pre ordered it this year I'm going to see what the gameplay is like on early access if it's like 15 I'm not going to bother, I thought the beta was good it would have been great with a few tweaks but I guess ea don't want to upset the mass of kids and pace **** who don't want to take the time to play the game properly.

This. I'll wait for more concrete evidence, but they're not getting a penny from me if it's '15 all over again.
  • Karim21K
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It does look faster but I still have hope. That is not the finished build. Look at the player names.
  • leighdegree
    Fumbler wrote: »

This. I'll wait for more concrete evidence, but they're not getting a penny from me if it's '15 all over again.

Couple posts up mate. Have a look at that video. It's 15.2 as they're playing the final build. Demo plays nothing like what them lads are playing.
  • leighdegree
    Just watched them playing FUT online and it is atrocious. 90th min goal who would have thought it. Lad doing skill moves most of the way up the pitch. Fast paced game from start to finish. Chipped balls seemed to be nerfed. If it wasn't for the banners saying FUT 16. I'd have thought they were playing FIFA 15. More fool you for already been bitten with 14 and 15. You would have to be foolish to put your hand in your pockets for some vanishing spray and something which could be a DLC
  • Shonosuke
    1507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just watched them playing FUT online and it is atrocious. 90th min goal who would have thought it. Lad doing skill moves most of the way up the pitch. Fast paced game from start to finish. Chipped balls seemed to be nerfed. If it wasn't for the banners saying FUT 16. I'd have thought they were playing FIFA 15. More fool you for already been bitten with 14 and 15. You would have to be foolish to put your hand in your pockets for some vanishing spray and something which could be a DLC

I dont get all these complaints, honestly what did you expect? Every year they release a game that feels new and refreshing at launch and slowly gets patched back to an autodefense full pressure pace game and every year we buy it because PES has been terrible post ps2 era
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Nice!!!!!!!

How old are you out of curiosity. What's the point in buying 16 if it's just like 15 with a very minor tweak

Bud I'm a 34 year old former American Football player and father of 5. Loving life and generally on here to bust balls and help out when I can.

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Nice!!!!!!!

Noob.

Very opposite bud. I generally agree with you all just busting balls.
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    People on here are going crazy over nothing.

The game won't be like FIFA 15 2.0

Do you realize the amount of changes EA would have to do to the core gameplay mechanics for that to happen? It's not gonna happen.

Just relax. Game might be different from the demo, but it won't be like FIFA 15.
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    So the gameplay they use in the FIFA 16 demo isn't really a 'demonstration' of the actual game, more just demonstrations of game modes I guess. Maybe they'll throw a patch out to make it more like the demo, who knows...
  • RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Doesn't feel much faster than the PC demo. Don't know if it's the same build you guys got on consoles. I guess it has a lot to do with the way they're playing too (don't care where they pass, try to dribble all 11 opponents with one single player).
  • JFunN
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Having spoke to people who played it, they say the game is faster, but it is down to the fact playing human v human, who all use sprint and pressure with every player... it is much different to playing the computer who just pass and hold positions... Humans try to exploit everything, like running with the ball with quick players, lobbed passes etc, quick first time passes, when you have 2 people doing this, it makes it a faster paced game, the computer just slows it down...