FIFA 16 Trainer: PROVIDE OPTION TO DISABLE TEXT

Joonlar
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2015
Currently the FIFA trainer always shows both the white guideline/arrow and the button hints, but no such option exists to disable just one individually.

The issue here is that a lot of players already know all the buttons and so have no need to see these hints/text on-screen (they are also is also quite intrusive - see pics below), however we do like to see the guideline/arrow to better judge which directions our passes will go.

So please offer a choice to disable the text and just have the guideline!

Examples of text that we hope to be able to switch off:

2zhmcs8.png

281g3yt.png

Screenshot showing FIFA Trainer options (currently there are 6 options - 1 more wouldn't hurt right?!)

5cgdhd.png

So how do you feel about this suggestion, do you agree, disagree?

Thanks for reading!
Post edited by Joonlar on

Comments

• I love it. Posted earlier I really like the circle with the direction indicator but hate the text. Wish this was an option but to my knowledge it isn't.
  • Joonlar
    I love it. Posted earlier I really like the circle with the direction indicator but hate the text. Wish this was an option but to my knowledge it isn't.

It isn't an option in the demo and seemingly it isn't in the full game either, sadly.

But it would be very easy to implement in a patch.
  • Designer
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't see the point of disabling text and leave the buttons hanging. Just click that R3 to disable everything simple.
  • Joonlar
    Designer wrote: »
    I don't see the point of disabling text and leave the buttons hanging. Just click that R3 to disable everything simple.

We want both the buttons and text to be switched off.

It's the white directional arrow that we only want to keep.
  • Designer wrote: »
    I'm talking more of disabling the buttons AND text so just the circle with the arrow input is underneath. For people who do say manual crossing, etc. this is a huge asset.
  • Designer
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Joonlar wrote: »

We want both the buttons and text to be switched off.

It's the white directional arrow that we only want to keep.

Alright.
  • Joonlar
    edited September 2015
    I'm talking more of disabling the buttons AND text so just the circle with the arrow input is underneath. For people who do say manual crossing, etc. this is a huge asset.

Yes exactly. It's very helpful on manual. Also helps when using angled camera angles like Broadcast, as they typically throw off your aim.
    Alright.

I've edited the OP to be more clear on what I meant. :) Thanks for the comment.
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agree completely
    Please add this option :)
  • Joonlar
    up
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's called trainer for a reason. Learn where to position your joystick for different passes instead of asking for help from ea.
  • Joonlar
    IDB wrote: »
    It's called trainer for a reason. Learn where to position your joystick for different passes instead of asking for help from ea.

Well the mechanic is already in the game - I'm asking for custimisation not help.
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Joonlar wrote: »
    IDB wrote: »

Well the mechanic is already in the game - I'm asking for custimisation not help.

What do you think the arrow does? It provides help.