Real footballers that play this game

DannyUK
411 posts Sunday League Hero
Surely they must think the same as us and realise it is the same game year after year? Not much has changed from Fifa 15, it's hard to believe real footballers play this game when it never gets improved, you would think that would make them improve it more not less. When you pay £45 you expect quite a few changes and improvements at least but it does feel like paying £45 for Fifa 15 really, I will still buy it because I always do like everyone else but it doesn't mean people like it.

Comments

• Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    So you're telling me that fifa 16 is the same as fifa 15? Usually a lot of people that comment on here don't actually know what football is but the case with you is even worse because you are literally blind.
  • I play football, i'm actually from the "football country", wich won 5 world cups, and i agree with the post. Not much different than FIFA 15!
  • DannyUK
    Kurt wrote: »
    So you're telling me that fifa 16 is the same as fifa 15? Usually a lot of people that comment on here don't actually know what football is but the case with you is even worse because you are literally blind.
    I've played the beta, there isn't much difference and if you can't see it I think it's you that needs a trip to Specsavers.

• Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    DannyUK wrote: »
    I've played the beta, there isn't much difference and if you can't see it I think it's you that needs a trip to Specsavers.
    Lol, if you mean the same as there are still 22 men/women playing football on the pitch, you are correct. Otherwise, nope.

• Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Abelha40 wrote: »
    I play football, i'm actually from the "football country", wich won 5 world cups, and i agree with the post. Not much different than FIFA 15!
    Hahahah, you sure qualify as a professional footballer if that's the case :D
  • Shonosuke
    1507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Because real footballers actually enjoy the game and have betters things to do than cry about every little detail on online forum. The fifa community is absolutely aweful, they always find something to cry and complain about yet buy the game every year
  • NoScopeKing
    1016 posts Professional
    I dont get why people moan saying it being differnt each year what do you expect people to fly?
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont get why people moan saying it being differnt each year what do you expect people to fly?

Why can't we get some exo suits like in COD AW? :(
  • Gaz7Mac
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect

This is a game and will never be what football really is. I have more chance of stepping in unicorn ❤️❤️❤️❤️ than Fifa ever being close to a true to life football experience

• urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Abelha40 wrote: »
    I play football, i'm actually from the "football country", wich won 5 world cups, and i agree with the post. Not much different than FIFA 15!

7x1 son, it's a wound that never, I say NEVER, will heal.
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IDB wrote: »

Why can't we get some exo suits like in COD AW? :(

LMFAO
  • DannyUK
    And that is exactly why no improvements are made, most people are happy enough to spend £45 for the same game year after year. You don't shout you don't get simple as that.
  • KaverHansen
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shonosuke wrote: »
    Because real footballers actually enjoy the game and have betters things to do than cry about every little detail on online forum. The fifa community is absolutely aweful, they always find something to cry and complain about yet buy the game every year

• Kronyk13
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are you sure you are not actually playing FIFA 15? The FIFA 16 demo is completely different.

FIFA 15 was beyond dreadful and so far FIFA 16 is very good.