Massive Glitch Still in the Game! (Fifa 16 PC DEMO)

Michaelvb86
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This glitch has been in the game for about 4 years and I had the hope EA would finally fix this glitch. This glitch makes it impossible to play in Division 1 on PC, because you come up against people with bronze squads that score an own goal, leave the game and you get awarded a loss. Also the transfer market gets flooded with glitched coins.

http://gfycat.com/WhisperedDelectableGyrfalcon#format=GIFV

"The guy plays as Dortmund and just got 92 Goals more by scoring an Own Goal. So you can easily win without scoring a goal and thus win Div 1 easily, which means you will get The reward pretty fast"

Link to glitch video

Comments

• Shonosuke
    1507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every game on PC without dedicated servers has hackers and cheaters. The only reason I have a console is so I can play Fifa without them
  • Diggy
    14535 posts Has That Special Something
    Shonosuke wrote: »
    Every game on PC without dedicated servers has hackers and cheaters. The only reason I have a console is so I can play Fifa without them

This if there was not so many cheaters/hackers on PC I wouldn't own a console

• Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Trainers are in the games year in year out. It's how the match coin glitches happen on PC.
    It's not a surprise.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    @Rob
    Could you do something to have this fixed, please? This is just a little bit concerning.
  • Michaelvb86
    Ok ok guys, I understand it's difficult to remove trainers. But there are other things EA could do to stop this:

- Build in a detection system for people who play more then 50 matches a day
    - Have a report system where you can report suspicious players (who get reviewed by ea staff)
    - Scan systems for suspicious programs running the background

etc etc
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pretty sure they implemented a limit to how many match coins you could earn daily.
    The people do get banned somewhere down the road.
    On PC there was something called CheatMeNot or something like that where you could see what squad they had so you didn't come up against the common squads that were used by glitchers.
  • Shonosuke
    1507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok ok guys, I understand it's difficult to remove trainers. But there are other things EA could do to stop this:

- Have a report system where you can report suspicious players (who get reviewed by ea staff)

etc etc

Would take too much effort and it would be circumvented in a few days. Just play on console so you dont have to deal with all that stuff.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    So if I face 50 glitchers in a row (meaning that I finish 50 matches in two hours) I could be trated as a glitcher too?
    Good idea, but I see it being exploited by crybabies that report anyone that defeated them. The EA staff must be aware that this feature is going to be exploited.
    Is this you, George Orw...ehm sorry I meant Satya Nadella? :p

I guess it must be difficult but still, there should be a way.
    Maybe having both players send the "partial" result every ingame 5' to see nothing strange is happening? Or maybe having both players send the "live updates" like who scored and at which minute to EA servers after a goal is scored?
    There MUST be a way.
  • RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    You can report them, but they don't ban cheaters, even if you expose them with pics, vids and all. Already tried last year. It's deliberate to let them play.
    And I did that for a normal Seasons guy, not even FUT. I was winning 5-0 against the 1st clown on the leaderboards when he quit with the 3 points.
    EA told me they would investigate the matter and take the appropriate measures against him and gave me 2 FUT packs so that I get happy.
    On PC, they need to:
    - Match the guys with bad hardware together so that those intellectuals both enjoy the glorious gameplay @15fps without ruining the experience of people smart enough to read the requirements before buying a game.
    - Display the ping of the opponent in all online modes.
    - Compare the goals from both sides at the end of a game. If you're winning 3-0 at the 90th minute and end up losing 3-14, the opposite clown should be banned. Don't tell me they can't mine some data about the score and stuff during the celebs/replays.
  • xxxLEGENDxxx
    48 posts Park Captain
    I dont understand. With all the revenue ea sports are getting why cant there be a dedicated server like other mmos? Is it just pure greed?
  • Jim
    1383 posts Professional
    Just for the record, of the over 17 million copies of FIFA 15 that were sold, just 260k were on PC.

So, considering all we know about EA, they really don't care.
  • Michaelvb86
    Hopefully someone fixes this