Until playing the demo I never realised how much I actually use the fancy pass, for flick-ons and backheels and so on. I could not get used to it being L2 instead of R1 at all! I guess it will come in time though. The R1 driven pass seems decent but I don't really know when is best to use it at the moment.
- Skill moves seem to be less effective, but I think that's a good thing
- Chipped through balls less overpowered, again a good thing
- Dribbling is still decent but not as fast, which is good - can't blow people away with rapid agile players anymore
- Free kicks still ridiculously easy, but I don't mind that.
- Scored some nice 20-25 yard hits so shooting is nice.
- Inside the box, finesse finishes are still the way to go.
- I was worried heading would be OP from the Beta, but it's not - seems better than 15 but not as ridiculous as 14, so spot on really.
- Passing feels good. I think the best passers will be rewarded on this game.
- Keepers are still pretty poo though, that's the only big negative.
- Defending is a bit better - just don't hold sprint when you're facing the player as they'll dance past you easily.
Overall can't complain really! Just have to get used to that new fancy pass button - it feels so wrong it being L2 now.